Photo

How Long it will Take for a Permanent Visa Canada PROCESSING

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jeszieltrevor

jeszieltrevor
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:meeting new friends, to get ideas and information, to explore, to learn and to have fun...
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • em

Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:43 AM

Hi I am new to this forum just want to get information about Canada Visa processing, they started my permanent visa processing last August 1 2007, how long it will take for it to be processed? Do they asked for an interview? They have sent me letter asking more documents and was confused why they asked for photos and stuff when I sent everything about my relationship evidence with my partner and death certificates of persons but they are not dead. Visa processed was forwarded in Canadian embassy Philippines, do they have email address or phone number I should need to let them know about these things. Do you have any information about the Embassy and how it works or anything about it. Please share it to me I will appreciate it so much...Thank you..Have a Blessed day

#2 jduff

jduff
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te

Posted 28 October 2007 - 12:29 AM

Hi jeszieltrevor,

The visa processing it will take 6months or so it depends if your papers is complete it will be easier to be process they ask you some information about you maybe because they seen that you luck some info or they are just a little bit doubt.you can fax or send thru feed-ex of your papers that they askes from you.you cannot call them.about the interview sometimes they waive your interview just like me I didn't go for interview but some have.you can check your e client status online... by the way where your husband here in canada?

#3 jeszieltrevor

jeszieltrevor
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:meeting new friends, to get ideas and information, to explore, to learn and to have fun...
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • em

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:39 AM

hello thanks for the reply. By the way are you a Filipina and like me married to Canadian? are you in Canada now?. Is there any possibilities that it will take lesser than 6 months. What do you mean by it take six months is it from when the cic.gc.ca received the forms of sponsorship or it starts when they have forwarded that on Manila Canadian Embassy? Because they have received my papers on June 20 and is forwarded in Manila on August one does the counting starts on June? Yes, I know that they maybe are doubt of some information but of course I am also confused of them asking death certificates from a person living Canada which is still alive and currently living in Canada. The letter they send to me was dated Oct. 4 and well they asked me to send the papers within 45 days from the date of the letter and sadly I received the letter Oct. 22 so I already lose much days for it plus what they have asked to me are mostly from my sponsor and that may take longer times and my only concern is the time we will spent that is why I want to tell the embassy about it so they can be aware about it. .....Thanks for the reply....

Jesziel

#4 jdstone1

jdstone1
  • Members
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Timeline<br /><br />Sponsorship App received April 22nd 2008<br />Sponsorship Approved May 20th 2008<br />permanent residence visa process started May 29th 2008<br />decision made visa issued Jan 20th 2009<br />hiccup on March 14 2009<br />Visa reissued ???<br />Arrive in Canada???? <br />
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em
  • Local Office:Canadian embassy Manila

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE(jeszieltrevor @ Oct 27 2007, 10:39 PM)  
hello thanks for the reply. By the way are you a Filipina and like me married to Canadian? are you in Canada now?. Is there any possibilities that it will take lesser than 6 months. What do you mean by it take six months is it from when the cic.gc.ca received the forms of sponsorship or it starts when they have forwarded that on Manila Canadian Embassy? Because they have received my papers on June 20 and is forwarded in Manila on August one does the counting starts on June? Yes, I know that they maybe are doubt of some information but of course I am also confused of them asking death certificates from a person living Canada which is still alive and currently living in Canada. The letter they send to me was dated Oct. 4 and well they asked me to send the papers within 45 days from the date of the letter and sadly I received the letter Oct. 22 so I already lose much days for it plus what they have asked to me are mostly from my sponsor and that may take longer times and my only concern is the time we will spent that is why I want to tell the embassy about it so they can be aware about it. .....Thanks for the reply....

Jesziel

If u have access to a computer as u obviously do lol here is the email mail address to the embassy in manila mailto:manil-gr@dfait-maeci.gc.ca they are very quick to answer your questions. If u have any questions on canada being a canadian will answer to my best abilities. Myself I am from ontario about 2 hrs north of the city of Toronto. My asawa to b is from eastern samar and I will b arriving on Nov 2nd to marry her on the 17th so as far as Visas go we could all help each other through the process.
WAHM-IT!, The "Free Masters Course"
How to be a Work-at-Home Mom (WAHM) and successfully build a real business on the Net.

http://wahm-masters..../newlife11.html

#5 jdstone1

jdstone1
  • Members
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:Timeline<br /><br />Sponsorship App received April 22nd 2008<br />Sponsorship Approved May 20th 2008<br />permanent residence visa process started May 29th 2008<br />decision made visa issued Jan 20th 2009<br />hiccup on March 14 2009<br />Visa reissued ???<br />Arrive in Canada???? <br />
  • em

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE(jdstone1 @ Oct 28 2007, 03:35 AM)  
If u have access to a computer as u obviously do lol here is the email mail address to the embassy in manila mailto:manil-gr@dfait-maeci.gc.ca they are very quick to answer your questions. If u have any questions on canada being a canadian will answer to my best abilities. Myself I am from ontario about 2 hrs north of the city of Toronto. My asawa to b is from eastern samar and I will b arriving on Nov 2nd to marry her on the 17th so as far as Visas go we could all help each other through the process.

Would like to make a correction on that email address visa direct questions can b sent here mailto:Manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca I was wondering if u had the guide that they have for the paperwork if not it can b found here along with what u include in your email inquiry http://geo.internati.../enquire-en.asp good luck
How to be a Work-at-Home Mom (WAHM) and successfully build a real business on the Net.

#6 jdstone1

jdstone1
  • Members
  • 184 posts
  • em

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE(jdstone1 @ Oct 28 2007, 04:02 AM)  
Would like to make a correction on that email address visa direct questions can b sent here mailto:Manila-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca I was wondering if u had the guide that they have for the paperwork if not it can b found here along with what u include in your email inquiry http://geo.internati.../enquire-en.asp good luck

Here is also the pdf file of everything that you will need in relation to the process I.E photos medical exams etc unfortunately it states that the process could take up to 6 mos after submitting the completed application package

guideline booklet http://www.cic.gc.ca...uides/3905e.pdf

#7 jduff

jduff
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • te

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:27 AM

hi jeszieltrevor,

I am sorry for the delayed reply just busy from work,yes I am a filipina married to a canadian too, living here in canada rightnow.mine before its only took 4months before i get my Visa it depends if there's no problem with your papers it is easy.but every year they change thier law i don't know this year though.....

#8 marikis

marikis
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • te

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE(jduff @ Nov 1 2007, 02:27 AM)  
hi jeszieltrevor,

I am sorry for the delayed reply just busy from work,yes I am a filipina married to a canadian too, living here in canada rightnow.mine before its only took 4months before i get my Visa it depends if there's no problem with your papers it is easy.but every year they change thier law i don't know this year though.....

hello jeszieltrevor! by the im mariquez i just read your message with a friend and im curious to read, and i just want to ask if you married here in the philippines. my fiancee is in canada and he is planning to come in the middle of july or august to marry me here in the philippines but he dont know whats the requirement before we get married only one i know is a legal capacity to marry thats all, i really want to know about it so that my fiancee will get it as soon as possible we want to be together..i appreciate your reply,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users