Photo

Update on exit fees from Manila, Cebu International Airports

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 asawadvd.com

asawadvd.com
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Cinematography, Apple computers.
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ca
  • Local Office:Laguna Niguel

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:07 AM

There was another post on this forum discussing exit fees from the Philippines. The terminal fee was listed as 750 pesos. While this is true for The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), it is still only 550 pesos from Cebu-Mactan International Airport (CEB).

Also, the travel tax for Philippine citizens is still 1620 pesos. This was charged when my wife bought her airplane ticket at a travel agency. However, check to make your honey's ticket has also the exit tax on it. If not, make sure she has enough money to pay the tax at the airport.

NOTE: this info was current when we flew out of Cebu on May 22, 2007.
EBOOK & DVD about traveling to the Philippines to meet your true love: visitfilipina.com

#2 jimmynug

jimmynug
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE(asawadvd.com @ Jun 4 2007, 03:07 AM)  
There was another post on this forum discussing exit fees from the Philippines. The terminal fee was listed as 750 pesos. While this is true for The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA), it is still only 550 pesos from Cebu-Mactan International Airport (CEB).

Also, the travel tax for Philippine citizens is still 1620 pesos. This was charged when my wife bought her airplane ticket at a travel agency. However, check to make your honey's ticket has also the exit tax on it. If not, make sure she has enough money to pay the tax at the airport.

NOTE: this info was current when we flew out of Cebu on May 22, 2007.

Just a reminder that Philippine citizens don't have to pay the travel tax if they already have a green card.

#3 bulaklak

bulaklak
  • Members
  • 344 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE(jimmynug @ Jun 4 2007, 11:32 AM)  
Just a reminder that Philippine citizens don't have to pay the travel tax if they already have a green card.

Really? have you experienced this before? coz I am leaving here on wednesday. And I dont know If I still have to pay the travle tax.

thanks asawa for making this thread whatta perfect timing.

08-mar-07 AOS package sent
09-mar-07 package received
24-mar-07 NOA1
27-mar-07 ASC appointment received
11-apr- 07 Biometric sched
23-may-07 Interview schedule = APPROVED!
29-may-07 card production ordered
04-June-07 GREENCARD RECIEVED

#4 DanJS

DanJS
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • lo

Posted 05 June 2007 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE(bulaklak @ Jun 4 2007, 09:44 PM)  
Really? have you experienced this before? coz I am leaving here on wednesday. And I dont know If I still have to pay the travle tax.

I just flew in from Manila (back home to California) yesterday, back from being with my gf...the exit fee was 750P. Boy am I tired...ok time to sleeep!

#5 jimmynug

jimmynug
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE(bulaklak @ Jun 5 2007, 12:44 AM)  

Yes my wife and I came back in April and we did not pay travel tax, only the terminal fee. If you are a Philippine citizen and reside in another country, no travel taxes. You green card shows you reside in another country.

#6 bulaklak

bulaklak
  • Members
  • 344 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te

Posted 17 June 2007 - 11:23 AM

I still had to pay 200 pesos for the exemption of travel tax because my passport is not ammended yet into my married name. As for my return entry in LAX, in the immigration check , it was my first time to see a male caucasian who was very fluent in Cebuano, ohmy.gif his first question to me " Diin ka Gikan sa Mindanao? (Where you from, in mindanao?). we bla-bla for like 2 mins in cebuano, and he stamped my passport.
08-mar-07 AOS package sent
09-mar-07 package received
24-mar-07 NOA1
27-mar-07 ASC appointment received
11-apr- 07 Biometric sched
23-may-07 Interview schedule = APPROVED!
29-may-07 card production ordered
04-June-07 GREENCARD RECIEVED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users