Photo

"Kasal kasalo kasalo"

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Felicity

Felicity

(*0*)c",) If you want to know someone, ask his FRIENDS...

• 7,245 posts
  • Interests:theater arts, painting,photography,web designing,musical instruments,speeches,visa process,life abroad,people, clubs-Toastmasters Club, Rotary Club, Rotaract Club, Scouting,blogging<br /><br />&quot;Never explain yourself to anyone. Because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person who dislikes you won't believe it.&quot;
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ca
  • Local Office:Fresno

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:20 AM

Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo starred by judy ann santos and ryan agoncillo

have fun smile.gif

fel

also watch the new teleserye in abs-cbn : Walang Kapalit

Edited by felnfrank, 03 May 2007 - 06:21 AM.

#2 RIONEUGENE

RIONEUGENE
  • Members
  • 2,217 posts
  • Interests:To praise the Almighty God for the blessing upon us, to love, to care my kids,family and the love of my LIFE Mahal*
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ch

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:20 AM

Fel nice thanks for sharing muahhh....
Rio&Don

#3 lirachadsbaby

lirachadsbaby

with my precious 'lil girl

• Members
  • 1,732 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • ve
  • Local Office:new orleans

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:49 AM

I'm watching it. A very realistic movie.

Edited by lirachadsbaby, 04 May 2007 - 01:31 AM.

#4 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,704 posts
  • lo

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:59 PM

We just got it and watched it this past weekend, along with Sukob. Both were good movies.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#5 jhaps

jhaps
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • ve

Posted 03 May 2007 - 02:48 PM

Good movie. I laughed and cried while watching the videos. Thanks fel..

#6 Felicity

Felicity

• 7,245 posts
  • Interests:theater arts, painting,photography,web designing,musical instruments,speeches,visa process,life abroad,people, clubs-Toastmasters Club, Rotary Club, Rotaract Club, Scouting,blogging<br /><br />&quot;Never explain yourself to anyone. Because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person who dislikes you won't believe it.&quot;
  • ca

Posted 04 May 2007 - 01:30 AM

ur welcome guys smile.gif i am fond of watching videos at utube smile.gif there are people there who uploaded filipino videos, thanks for them smile.gif

lira, it's ok smile.gif watch it on utube wink.gif piolo and claudine: i like them smile.gif

#7 pineappleprincess

pineappleprincess
  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • ca
  • Local Office:San Diego, Ca.

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:22 PM

Me & my hubby went to the filipino market a couple of months ago & he saw the poster of that movie. He told me that we should go see it sometime. So we did! And he was the only white guy there in the move theater. My hubby knows very few tagalog words but to my surprise he understood the movie. He was laughing & even a very bad movie rating for the movie. I had to translate some scenes & some lines but I he told me to not worry about translating the entire movie to him. He liked the tw moms in the movie. But he didn't like the scene where Ryan cheated on pregnant Juday. And that Juday forgave Ryan and just wants him to say a "simple sorry". My hubby is very against people who cheats on their spouse...well, cheating in general. He has a vey opinionated view about it.
K-1 Visa
Jan. 04'06 -- sent in I-129F to CSC
Aug. 18'06 -- Interview Approved!!!
Sep. 01'06 -- Arrived in US (POE = LAX)
Sep. 23'06 -- Wedding Day!!!!!

AOS
Dec. 18'06 -- Sent in AOS
Apr. 19'07 -- AOS Interview
APPROVED! Temporary I-551 stamp on passport
Apr. 30'07 -- Received Temporary Residency Card

Removal of Conditional Status
Feb. 21'09 -- Sent in I-751 to CSC
Feb. 26'09 -- CSC received I-751
Feb. 27'09 -- NOA1
Mar. 3'09 -- Check cashed
Mar. 24'09 -- Biometrics
May 06'09 -- Conditional status removed

#8 Felicity

Felicity

• 7,245 posts
  • ca

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(pineappleprincess @ May 4 2007, 09:22 PM) View Post
Me & my hubby went to the filipino market a couple of months ago & he saw the poster of that movie. He told me that we should go see it sometime. So we did! And he was the only white guy there in the move theater. My hubby knows very few tagalog words but to my surprise he understood the movie. He was laughing & even a very bad movie rating for the movie. I had to translate some scenes & some lines but I he told me to not worry about translating the entire movie to him. He liked the tw moms in the movie. But he didn't like the scene where Ryan cheated on pregnant Juday. And that Juday forgave Ryan and just wants him to say a "simple sorry". My hubby is very against people who cheats on their spouse...well, cheating in general. He has a vey opinionated view about it.

ur right sad.gif i dnt like that part too. she was seem nice to that lady, i should have slapped her once or twice then walk out...few nagging haha also, i should have kicked ryan haha but the movie at least made us laugh smile.gif it has a happy ending, as usual, we love happy ending haha

#9 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,704 posts
  • lo

Posted 05 May 2007 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE(pineappleprincess @ May 4 2007, 05:22 PM) View Post

Luckily the DVD has enlgish subtitles that you can turn on, so I was reading along and Cleo didn't have to translate for me wink.gif

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#10 filgoods

filgoods
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:21 AM

There is a talk about having a sequel to the movie for this year MMFF. I wonder what the plot line would be. Most probably, it won't be two couples getting married. Maybe they'll have their child grown up and getting married to someone. hmmm...

#11 juris

juris
  • Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca
  • Local Office:Timbukto

Posted 06 May 2007 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE(felnfrank @ May 3 2007, 02:20 AM) View Post

have fun smile.gif

fel

More movies Fel... tnx,
"Black Skin Exotic & Rare"

#12 Felicity

Felicity

• 7,245 posts
  • ca

Posted 09 May 2007 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE(juris @ May 6 2007, 05:32 AM) View Post
More movies Fel... tnx,

teleserye muna ngayon...eto kumpleto na episodes smile.gif search na lng sa susunod: nakakaiyak at nakakatuwa smile.gif

Walang Kapalit by Claudine B. and Piolo P.

enjoy!

Edited by felnfrank, 09 May 2007 - 01:35 AM.

#13 LadyGrismer

LadyGrismer

Moderator Filipina section

• Moderators
  • 2,348 posts
  • te

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE(felnfrank @ May 8 2007, 09:35 PM) View Post
teleserye muna ngayon...eto kumpleto na episodes smile.gif search na lng sa susunod: nakakaiyak at nakakatuwa smile.gif

Walang Kapalit by Claudine B. and Piolo P.

enjoy!

i like this teleserye also, i have been watching it from day 1 and through last night, it got me addicted to it biggrin.gif

#14 bentghie

bentghie
  • Members
  • 1,079 posts
  • te

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:01 AM

HEJ,

THANKS, PLS KEEP US UPDATED smile.gif
WEDDING PICS AND SO ON!!!

http://www.onetrueme..._...36

#15 Felicity

Felicity

• 7,245 posts
  • ca

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:50 AM

hi guys,

subscribe kayo kay leighmonica1, completo ang "Walang Kapalit" Series nya (Episode 1-14)...aabangan na lng natin yung kasunod na uploads nya sa youtube. yung di nakapanood sa TFC dahil busy, watch na lng sa comp nyo, no advertisemment pa smile.gif

enjoy!

fel

#16 Psoas10

Psoas10
  • 409 posts
  • ca

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:47 AM

Saw it on the flight from Hawaii to Manila. Yeah it was a good movie. Glad i learned what that word means, coz that is i heard in PI, kailan kasali mo,hehe from everybody there.

#17 Felicity

Felicity

• 7,245 posts
  • ca

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE(Psoas10 @ Jun 23 2007, 02:47 AM) View Post
, kailan kasali mo,hehe .

u mean when i my wedding? or when we are invited in ur wedding? hehe

#18 Psoas10

Psoas10
  • 409 posts
  • ca

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:00 AM

well sorry for my balaktot tagalog,hehe. I hear the word for when and wedding at had an idea that they were asking when was the wedding,hehe. I dont know how to say it correctly yet. I will learn more in time, if i don't learn ilocano first.

#19 Felicity

Felicity

• 7,245 posts
  • ca

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:04 AM

QUOTE(Psoas10 @ Jun 27 2007, 02:00 AM) View Post
well sorry for my balaktot tagalog,hehe. I hear the word for when and wedding at had an idea that they were asking when was the wedding,hehe. I dont know how to say it correctly yet. I will learn more in time, if i don't learn ilocano first.

no worries wink.gif at least u can say a bit and understand it. It's a sign of progress hehe

#20 MarYan

MarYan
  • Members
  • 626 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE(felnfrank @ May 3 2007, 06:20 AM) View Post

have fun smile.gif

fel

fel, medyo nalungkot ako kasi when i clicked on the link you gave here, it says already that video of kasal, kasalo is no longer available due to the copyright claim of ABS-CBN's.. sayang, akala ko pa naman i can see it tonight..next time nalang.,...hehehe biggrin.gif

"YOU are the ANSWER to my PRAYERS, my DREAM come TRUE, my LIFE"

May 2007 - arrived in Texas
June 2007 - our "big day"
November 2007 - 2-yr GC received
December 2009 - 10-yr GC received

Citizenship by next year!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users