2 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,674 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:16 PM

After i posted for a water detector,here i am again for another detector :lol: ,this time for the metals :D, ,precisely for golden golds and platinum B) 

Is it legally commercialized? 

Can a metal detector be easily purchased in foreign countries (online) while you are in the Phil? Is it safe to order it online?

Do you have any trusted stores to recommend ?

Thanks in advance!

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 Fritz

Fritz

Experience is what you have left after you have lost everything

• Root Admin
  • 3,260 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1

Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:50 AM

You are looking for "Metal Detectors". They cannot be tuned for specific metals, so you need to dig up whatever triggers the "Treasure!!" signal to see if you found a soda pop pull tab or a bag of gold coins :P

They are commercialized and are sold in almost every country. There are also many DIY instructions for building your own.

They can be ordered overseas and imported to Philippines with no problem. Lazada.com lists a few that they will import for PI customers. There are also many suppliers in Philippines.

I can't recommend any stores in particular. The best bet for reliable leads would be clubs formed by metal detector users. There will be many in both Italy and Philippines. Also look for metal detector forums.

The adventure continues
Fritz

May you find what you want in life,
know it when you see it and
have the good luck to get it
... and keep it!!!

#3 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,674 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:37 PM

I took your idea Sir Fritz. You have my appreciation. Thank you very much!

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users