6 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,590 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:46 PM

I thought i could say "Yahoooooo while jumping" in my email add,check those emails and reply all those but the moment i do it...another page/link appears "Babylon-domain not found yimbuild/p/xframe. js :angry:

What's wrong with yahoo? Is there anybody here passing the same problem with me?

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

1_zps3d8b5644.jpg

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,692 posts
  • lo

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

No issue here, are you going thru yahoo.com?

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#3 James in Austin Tx

James in Austin Tx
  • Moderators
  • 2,311 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ch

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

http://forums.cnet.c...babylon-search/

Babylon is a hijack add on that almost glues itself to your browser, most folks hate it and want it gone..

#4 melody

melody

• 2,590 posts
  • em

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

No issue here, are you going thru yahoo.com?

I hope i understand well your question Sir Mark.

No.. i go thru google search and write down yahoo mail.

@ James thanks for the link..i am trying to understand the posts there...i hope i can get rid of this babylon

Edited by melody, 09 January 2013 - 09:43 AM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

1_zps3d8b5644.jpg

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#5 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

Try just typing in yahoomail.com to get to the sign in page. 

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu.

#6 Fritz

Fritz

Experience is what you have left after you have lost everything

• Moderators
  • 3,058 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

The problem you are having now is due to Babylon changing your default search.

Though not in these instructions from the mess James linked to, check your browser's Home Page also, these toolbars like to set it to their website.

by Skcolar - 6/14/12 1:26 AM

In Reply to: babylon search by prinairsju

Removal steps:

1. Please go to the Start Menu. Select Control Panel , Add/Remove Programs.
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, select Control Panel ,Remove a Program.

If your Control Panel shows groups of things, Look for Programs and select "Uninstall a Program"

2. Search for Babylon Tool-bar in the list. Select the program and click Remove button.
If you are using Windows Vista/7, click Remove up near the top of that window.

Right click the program name to see the Uninstall option

3. Remove Babylon Tool bar in browser.it depends on what kind of your browser is.

For IE browser,
1), Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Manage Add-ons,
2), Select Search Providers, First of all, choose Bing search engine or Google search engine and make it your default web search provider (Set as default).
3), Then select Search Results and click Remove to remove it,
4), Go to Tools , Internet Options. Select General tab and click Use default button or enter your own website, e.g. Google.com instead of Babylon. Click OK to save the changes. And that's about it.

For Google Chrome:
1) Click on Customize and control Google Chrome icon and select Settings,
2) Choose Basic Options. Change Google Chrome homepage to Google.com or any other and click the Manage search engines... button,
3) Select Google from the list and make it your default search engine;
4) Select Search Results from the list remove it by clicking the "X" mark to delete the Babylon

For Firefox:
1) Open Mozilla Firefox. Click on the magnifying glass search icon and select Manage Search Engines...
2) Choose Search Results from the list and click Remove to remove it. Click OK to save changes.
3) Go to Tools , Options. Under the General tab reset the startup homepage or change it to Google.com, etc.

The adventure continues

Fritz

May you find what you want in life,
know it when you see it and
have the good luck to get it
... and keep it!!!

#7 melody

melody

• 2,590 posts
  • em

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

The problem you are having now is due to Babylon changing your default search.

Though not in these instructions from the mess James linked to, check your browser's Home Page also, these toolbars like to set it to their website.

The adventure continues

Fritz

Fritzzzzzzzzzz.. long time no hear from you huh.

Thank you very much for such informative detail. I surely follow the instruction. :)

1_zps3d8b5644.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users