7 replies to this topic

#1 Asia H.

Asia H.
  • 635 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ca
  • Local Office:Manila phillipines

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:22 PM

Hello guys pls help need sample how to start for Affidavit of friends and a cover letter for our Removal Conditions wooooo Im getting Nervous for this we have 1 month more to Prepare we have all the papers ready just the Friends Afffidavit need to ask them now so will not cause any delayed later on. I tried to find Example here but seems like i cant find them huhuhu...

I hope some one out there can share what they had before those already done it..
Thank YOu......

Life is about letting God use You for his Purposes....

Timeline for 1- 175 Removal
Sept.9,2010 - Sent Package to CSC
Sept.11,2010 -Package recieved Saturday.
Sept 14, 2010- Cashed Check
Sept 18, 2010- NOA 1 Letter for 1 year extension
Sept. 26, 2010- NOA 2 Biometrics Letter Recieved
Oct. 19, 2010- Biometrics Schedule @ 2:00pm " DONE"
Dec. 30,2010- Received email that case APPROVED
January 3rd, 2011- Got 10 yrs GC in mail dated December 27,2010..
Great start for NEW YEAR!

NEXT STEP CITIZENSHIP....................

CITIZENSHIP OATH TAKING NOV. 12,2013 

********FATHER I-130 APPLICATION*******

Jan 14,2014- Send I -130 Application Packet

Jan  22,2014- Recieved NOA 1, Got Reciept Number to check online status

Feb 7,2014 -Check online status Application was approve

Feb 10,2014 -Recieved NOA 2, Father I-130 Application APPROVED

#2 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,500 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:59 AM

You can download a sample I give to people with whom I work, at:
http://www.multiethn...m/affidavit.doc

--Ray B

QUOTE (Asia H. @ Jul 29 2010, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello guys pls help need sample how to start for Affidavit of friends and a cover letter for our Removal Conditions wooooo Im getting Nervous for this we have 1 month more to Prepare we have all the papers ready just the Friends Afffidavit need to ask them now so will not cause any delayed later on. I tried to find Example here but seems like i cant find them huhuhu...

I hope some one out there can share what they had before those already done it..
Thank YOu......

#3 soniamull

soniamull
  • 1,790 posts
  • lo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Asia H. @ Jul 29 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank YOu......

I understand how you feel now. I kept procastinating mailing our ROC package because I wanted to provide the USCIS with the overwhelming evidence of our bonafide marriage. It took me 11 days prior to my conditional GC expiry when I finally mailed it. A day before the expiry date, we got the extension letter in the mail.
Anyway, here are 3 actual affidavits/letters from our witnesses which we personally drafted for our friends to sign and notarize. Only 2 were notarized and the last one was merely signed.

P.S.
It took only 3 months and 3 days from the date of mailing when we got my 10-year GC in the mail.
Truly, God is good all the time!!

AlvinMe6a.jpg Sonia6.jpg

Please support JIREH LIM, our very own Pinoy Talent, the Prince of Acoustic Love Songs!
https://www.youtube....jireh214/videos

#4 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,684 posts
  • lo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:09 PM

The above examples are good examples, a little on the formal side. What we sent where simply letters. As far as the instructions go the letters must state:

His or her full name and address (the person(s) making the affidavit); date and place of birth; relationship to you or your spouse, if any; and full inforamtion and compelte details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge (of your marriage and relationship).

Note that the affidavits are probably among the least important of the evidences you will send, so don't let them endanger you sending your package in on time. It would be better to send the package on time without the affidavits then to send it late with the affidavits.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#5 fe

fe
  • Members
  • 1,673 posts
  • lo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Asia H. @ Jul 29 2010, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank YOu......

I didn't send affidavit of friends when I applied for my ROC. I got approved without interview.
Naturalization Time line
03-23-2010 Mailed N-400 to Texas Facility Lock Box
04-05-2010 Received Notice of Receipt (03-29-2010)
05-03-2010 Received Biometrics Schedule (05-24-2010)
05-04-2010 Biometrics done (Walked-in)
05-10-2010 Received Notice of Interview
06-10-2010 Interview Schedule (Passed the tests)
06-25-2010 Received Notice of Oath Ceremony
07-22-2010 Oath Ceremony (Naturalization Certificate on hand)
07-24-2010 Applied for U.S. Passport in our local Courthouse
08-12-2010 Received U.S. Passport

#6 Asia H.

Asia H.
  • 635 posts
  • ca

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (rbacon @ Jul 29 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can download a sample I give to people with whom I work, at:
http://www.multiethn...m/affidavit.doc

--Ray B

Thank You Mr. Ray

QUOTE (soniamull @ Jul 29 2010, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand how you feel now. I kept procastinating mailing our ROC package because I wanted to provide the USCIS with the overwhelming evidence of our bonafide marriage. It took me 11 days prior to my conditional GC expiry when I finally mailed it. A day before the expiry date, we got the extension letter in the mail.
Anyway, here are 3 actual affidavits/letters from our witnesses which we personally drafted for our friends to sign and notarize. Only 2 were notarized and the last one was merely signed.

P.S.
It took only 3 months and 3 days from the date of mailing when we got my 10-year GC in the mail.
Truly, God is good all the time!!

Thank You Sonia, this is really helpful look very formal, I appreciate it.
Yeah we have 1 more month this August and Sept 10,2010 is the start for my 90 days period but we wanted to submit ours the first month of my 90 days, as we plan to visit Phils and hoping it will not take longer to receive the GC or the 1 yrs extension.. Husband only know few about how this Appilication work he insisted to used our lawyer who messed up our papers before but i said we can do it lot of help in this forum. I dont want to bugs or hurry up our friends to do the Affidavit better to start now then get run out of time later on, time flies so fast...

Hey Congratulations by the way, Thats fast took only 3 months for you
and Thank you so much i will use all this ....!!!

QUOTE (MrkGrismer @ Jul 30 2010, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The above examples are good examples, a little on the formal side. What we sent where simply letters. As far as the instructions go the letters must state:

Note that the affidavits are probably among the least important of the evidences you will send, so don't let them endanger you sending your package in on time. It would be better to send the package on time without the affidavits then to send it late with the affidavits.

Thanks Mark, Yeah i know it we already gathered all Important papers needed for this one, This Affidavit of Friends just add a little more spice, better have more evidence. Anyway I have one question though lol about the holidays mail letter what we going to include the whole letter or just the Stamp envelope adress to me and husband same address in it, Im a litle confuse in that .Like in Christmas Cards we save all those..!!
Thank You again!!!

#7 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,684 posts
  • lo

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Asia H. @ Jul 30 2010, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have one question though lol about the holidays mail letter what we going to include the whole letter or just the Stamp envelope adress to me and husband same address in it, Im a litle confuse in that .Like in Christmas Cards we save all those..!!
Thank You again!!!

Just a copy of the envelopes showing it addressed to the both of you at the same address is fine. I took digital photos of a bunch of the envelopes and put them all on one page to print out.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#8 Asia H.

Asia H.
  • 635 posts
  • ca

Posted 30 July 2010 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (MrkGrismer @ Jul 30 2010, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just a copy of the envelopes showing it addressed to the both of you at the same address is fine. I took digital photos of a bunch of the envelopes and put them all on one page to print out.

Ok great Thanks Mark, gave me idea would be more look just original Letter
for taking a picture of them and print them out. Got to work on this really summer is kind a busy.

Ill comeback again soon when this Application all finalized and ask check if we miss something!!
This forum is very helpful..!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users