11 replies to this topic

#1 watchful2006

watchful2006
  • 1,405 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • mi
  • Local Office:Denver, CO

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:29 AM

hi guys , my friend is going to holland soon , she need to study their language and maybe writing i am not sure though, but she ask me a favor to find out where are the dutch language school here in the philippines and how much does it cost??? does anybody can share something???

thanks in advance.

***LOVE CONQUERS ALL***

K1 Visa Approved-------------------------------------------------July 21, 2006
2 Yrs. Conditional Greencard Approved----------------------June 20, 2007
10 Yrs. Unconditional Greencard Approved------------------June 03, 2009
N-400 Approved -------------------------------------------------February 7, 2011

*** There's No Greater Love Than to Lay Down Once Life for a Friend ***

#2 Sander

Sander
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 10:15 AM

If you search the old asawa site, you will find some references to Dutch language training being given in Manila. It won't be cheap though but sadly enough it will be hard to pass the exam without some extra training.

Sander

hi guys , my friend is going to holland soon , she need to study their language and maybe writing i am not sure though, but she ask me a favor to find out where are the dutch language school here in the philippines and how much does it cost??? does anybody can share something???

thanks in advance.

#3 juniexdiezma

juniexdiezma
  • Banned
  • 100 posts
  • lo

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:10 PM

Hello. My bestfriend Maricel used to go to some dutch training school somewhere in Makati. She said she just finished 1 session since its quite expensive! I can still ask her the number of that school for u if u wish. Take care!

#4 watchful2006

watchful2006
  • 1,405 posts
  • mi
  • Local Office:Denver, CO

Posted 08 September 2006 - 11:44 PM

Hello. My bestfriend Maricel used to go to some dutch training school somewhere in Makati. She said she just finished 1 session since its quite expensive! I can still ask her the number of that school for u if u wish. Take care!

yes of course i would love to have the contact number of the school where your friend used to enrolled at and also maybe you can also share with me how much did she paid in 1 session , thanks in advance....

***LOVE CONQUERS ALL***

K1 Visa Approved-------------------------------------------------July 21, 2006
2 Yrs. Conditional Greencard Approved----------------------June 20, 2007
10 Yrs. Unconditional Greencard Approved------------------June 03, 2009
N-400 Approved -------------------------------------------------February 7, 2011

*** There's No Greater Love Than to Lay Down Once Life for a Friend ***

#5 coskun

coskun
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • lo
  • Local Office:amsterdam

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:12 PM

hi there guys im coskun from holland, married with a filipina. i want to go to dutch course with her in manila. what are the costs and whats the adres?? thanx please email me at da_coskun@yahoo.com

#6 mocca

mocca
  • 534 posts
  • te

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:03 AM

I i just read it now. My friend is married to a dutch and will reviewing for her interview on december, I will ask her for some inform and will shared it to you.

#7 bentghie

bentghie
  • Members
  • 1,079 posts
  • te

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:23 AM

TRY THIS LINK....

http://www.language-...;submit1=Search
WEDDING PICS AND SO ON!!!

http://www.onetrueme..._...36

#8 Sander

Sander
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:24 PM

You can try this link: Hollandia

I believe he is the owner of cafe Hollandia in Ermita, Manila. My girlfriend inquired once even though that was before the required tests. The price then wasn't cheap and since we didn't really needed it, we just let it go.

#9 peace

peace
  • Members
  • 32 posts
  • lo

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:51 PM

For those living in Manila and in the hunt of a Dutch language shool, here are some info.

I have scouted for some possible schools. One is situated in Malate near Harison Plaza. The asking price is around 22,000.00 pesos for 20 something hours of one-on-one class. The learning environment: classes are held in a garage. I have read good reviews about the teacher that is why I checked the place.

Second possible school is in Makati near shopwise in Pasong Tamo. The asking price is around 60,000.00 pesos for 90 hours of learning. You will have at least around 3 studymates. Class schedules are fixed. Learning environment: classroom. Not good for those who are working or working in shifting schedules.

Third is also in Makati in Burgundy near Makati Medical Center. The asking price is about 18,000.00 pesos for 32 hours of one-on-one class. The learning environment: classroom. The place is quite professional. Good for those who are working or working in shifting schedules. They can provide you with a course syllabus, if you demand which I did. It is very important to know what are the things you can expect from the course.

I decided to go with the last school because certain factors. I am working in a BPO in Makati, so location is really a primary concern. The school is just a walking distance from where I work. Also, the price, I think, is justified. It is not cheap but it is not horrendously expensive. The learning environment is also a big factor for me. The place is quite presentable.

I have been to The Netherlands before, learned some Dutch already and that was handy. Going to a Dutch language school can teach you the basics but I think I have learned the most from my one-on-one sessions from my better half.

You can also visit www.buitenlandsepartners.nl and search for the inburgering exam materials. I have used their materials, placed their audio files in my cellphone, whenever I am free I listen to it and it has really helped me a lot.

I would say 40% I have learned in school and 60% I have learned from my partner, especially the pronounciation part.

Success!
biggrin.gif

#10 amice

amice
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Dutch translations,Immigration law,Social security law
  • lo
  • Local Office:Manila

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:41 AM

You can try this link: Hollandia

I believe he is the owner of cafe Hollandia in Ermita, Manila. My girlfriend inquired once even though that was before the required tests. The price then wasn't cheap and since we didn't really needed it, we just let it go.

True but this information is already 5 years old.

The old Holandia owner now gives only dutch lessons and succesfull.

this is his website: http://www,roosloottutorial.com

Edited by amice, 24 October 2011 - 11:41 AM.

No rights can be derived to the content of this post.
http://solutiointerpress.webs.com

#11 Dutch Teacher

Dutch Teacher
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • te

Posted 29 November 2011 - 06:55 AM

Prices with the Dutch Teacher
60 hours: 22500 pesos (basis course)
120 hours: 45000 pesos (this course prepares you for the exam in the Dutch Embassy - if the student is not yet enough prepared for the exam, an additional 10 (free) hours will be added!).
Watch for reviews in my website: www.everyoneweb.com/dutch-in-manila.

#12 amice

amice
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Dutch translations,Immigration law,Social security law
  • lo
  • Local Office:Manila

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

Roosloot tutorial has a xmas discount on their course for the civic integration exam from 10% until december 15th.

Many reviews on this site www.roosloottutorial.com from learners who pass the exam in only 30 hours.

I would say why pay more or study longer???

No rights can be derived to the content of this post.
http://solutiointerpress.webs.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users