11 replies to this topic

#1 guapa

guapa
  • Validating
  • 25 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:58 AM

good day!..i am worried about my situation.i need advice,i had a genital herpes now i got it from my foreign boyfriend.he told me about it that he has genital herpes but because i love him so much,its ok for me.now i got his herpes,im worried about my medical exam for k1visa..is genital herpes can cause denial of my k1visa?..what will i do, i need help im worried about my medical.i love him so much.is my herpes will be the hindrance of our love,will i be denied knowing i got it from him.
thank you!...

#2 Ampalaya

Ampalaya

Latest creation!

• 4,744 posts
  • Interests:Staying VERTICAL!!
  • ca
  • Local Office:Honolulu.

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (guapa @ Apr 6 2009, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good day!..i am worried about my situation.i need advice,i had a genital herpes now i got it from my foreign boyfriend.he told me about it that he has genital herpes but because i love him so much,its ok for me.now i got his herpes,im worried about my medical exam for k1visa..is genital herpes can cause denial of my k1visa?..what will i do, i need help im worried about my medical.i love him so much.is my herpes will be the hindrance of our love,will i be denied knowing i got it from him.
thank you!...

That's great. Sorry but I don't have any respect for someone who knew they had a disease and passed it on to someone without taking precautions. You do stand a risk of having cervical cancer that kills thousands of women every year.
Your fiance should be shot!!!
Denied K1, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption and US Citizenship. Dual citizenship.
All PAU!
Been there! Did it all!

#3 Effexor

Effexor
  • Members
  • 211 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ch
  • Local Office:arizona

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:35 AM

hi u should seek medical treatment for that it cannot be cured completely but u can prevent for it to re occur....my advice see a doctor as soon as u can...and i do agree with Ampalaya ur partner should have been cautious and aware of the disease that he have...

#4 rainkiss_cher

rainkiss_cher
  • Members
  • 292 posts
  • ca

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:44 AM

dont go on medical (at St. Luke's) for now... Seek medical advice from an OBGYN and have the herpes controlled or totally cured. Im sure it will have an effect in ANY MEDICAL EXAM FOR HERE OR ABROAD.

#5 guapa

guapa
  • Validating
  • 25 posts
  • lo

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:58 AM

hmmm, im sad.but i know my bf love me so much and he is supportive about my condition.he takes care of me a lot and always monitor my condition.i can still have it coz we will get marry, its ok coz i also accepted if i will die of cervical cancer its all gods will.im only worried coz i want him to be my partner i love him.is anyone here know that if you have that disease you will be denied in k1 visa?.im worried if i will not pass the medical exam and be denied.is gen herps included in the disease that you can not get visa?.i do not know about this, i need opinion..thank you so much!..

#6 guapa

guapa
  • Validating
  • 25 posts
  • lo

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:03 AM

ok thank you so much to all who responded my topic..you helped me guys.now, i got opinion.now,i will go to obgyne soon to consult about it...thanks again!

#7 tipmart87

tipmart87
  • 1,395 posts
  • Interests:Climbing Badminton Hiking Scuba My wife
  • ca
  • Local Office:san francisco

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:29 AM

I'm curious as to whether he told you before he gave it to you that he was a carrier or did he wait till after he had passed it on?
Visit Arizona this summer for a great Vacation ----Arizona-----

BAD COMPANY

#8 girlycebz

girlycebz
  • Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Internet surfing, beaches, badminton.....etc
  • ca

Posted 07 April 2009 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (rainkiss_cher @ Apr 7 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dont go on medical (at St. Luke's) for now... Seek medical advice from an OBGYN and have the herpes controlled or totally cured. Im sure it will have an effect in ANY MEDICAL EXAM FOR HERE OR ABROAD.

Hey!!! herpes cannot be cured it will come off and on ...herpes will be forever yours once you have that kind of disease...too bad for that.
File K 1

Aug 1, 2008 : K1 processing 129F sent
Aug 15, 2008 : check encashed
Aug 25, 2008 : Received in California Service Center
Oct 20, 2008 : Sent Beographic G325A to the attorney
Jan 8, 09 ; Additional requirements from uscis
Jan 30/09 : Replied the requirements To USCIS
Feb 10/09: Uscis Recieved the requirements
Feb 12/09 :Uscis Sent noa2 to my fiance
Feb 19/09 :My fiance got the Noa2
Feb 28/09 ;Received letter from the USEM about my case
March 3/09; Call USEM for interview date
March 11-12 /09; Medical at St Lukes....thanks god I Passed yehey
March 26/09 :Interview additional requirements for my birth certificate coz it blurred
March 31 : submit the requirements at the Usem
May 29/09 Flight to USA
June 4, 09: Apply for Marriage thing, takes long to wait due to busy court on summer
July 17, 09: Marriage schedule
July 20, 09: Apply for SSN for marriage family name
Aug 07, 09: Thanks Got my SSN card

AOS

#9 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,710 posts
  • lo

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (guapa @ Apr 6 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thank you!...

Herpes is not one of the excludable diseases: http://www.cdc.gov/n...dq/diseases.htm

It should not stop you from receiving a visa. It will probably cause questions concerning your fiance. Regardless of what anyone thinks of him what is done is done and you will have to live with it now.

Edited by MrkGrismer, 07 April 2009 - 12:57 PM.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#10 zzzlpr

zzzlpr
  • 3,843 posts
  • ve

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

As far as being a show stopper, Mark already answered that it isn't.

I also agree with other posters that if this guy knew he has it, he was very selfish not taking precautions.
I know two couples that are married for many years with kids and all that only one of the two has it.

I am not here to judge anyone, but you must save this in a drawer in the back of your mind.

Cause selfishness is like genital herpes, it also has recurrences of outbreaks.

In other words. a BIG RED FLAG in my book.

Martin asked a very important question.
However, even if he told you, he should have taken precautions, so at some degree it does not matter if you knew or not in a bad way.

Peace,

Carlos.

ps. Food for thought. If it was AIDS, would you have the same reaction?

Edited by zzzlpr, 07 April 2009 - 01:43 PM.

"A man does not know how alive he can be until a sweet Pinay steals his heart."
my point of view

11/08/2007 - Annulment Process Started
08/21/2008 - Annulment Granted
09/05/2008 - Annulment Court Order Issued
09/10/2008 - Mailed I-129F
09/11/2008 - Arrived at VSC
09/12/2008 - NOA1 Issued
01/29/2009 - NOA2 Issued
02/07/2009 - Manila Case Number Letter Received from NVC
02/15/2009 - Interview Scheduled for March, 23rd 2009
03/02/2009 - Passed Medical
03/23/2009 - Interview, all went well but NBI Clearance on her Married Name was missing
03/25/2009 - Delivered NBI Clearance to US Embassy
04/17/2009 - Visa on hand
04/24/2009 - CFO done
05/13/2009 - Arrived in US
06/01/2009 - Applied for SSN
06/02/2009 - Pending Immunizations done
06/05/2009 - Received SSN
06/22/2009 - Got Married "downtown" style
06/27/2009 - Requested sealed envelop with immunization form from Civil Dr.
07/03/2009 - Received sealed envelop from Dr.
07/14/2009 - Mailed the AOS
07/16/2009 - AOS arrived USCIS
07/20/2009 - AOS NOA1 Issued
08/21/2009 - Biometrics at local USCIS Office
09/10/2009 - Received EAD cards
11/17/2009 - AOS interview. Given a favorable decision.
11/27/2009 - Received the GC
10/07/2011 - Mailed the ROC
10/11/2011 - Arrived at VSC
10/18/2011 - ROC NOA Received (contains the 1 year extension)
11/14/2011 - Received ROC Biometrics Appointment Notification
12/09/2011 - ROC Biometrics
07/19/2012 - ROC Approved letter(no interview, even though I forgot to send a copy of the GC)
07/25/2012 - 10 year GC Arrived

#11 jeany

jeany
  • Members
  • 481 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:MANILA

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (zzzlpr @ Apr 7 2009, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as being a show stopper, Mark already answered that it isn't.

I also agree with other posters that if this guy knew he has it, he was very selfish not taking precautions.
I know two couples that are married for many years with kids and all that only one of the two has it.

I am not here to judge anyone, but you must save this in a drawer in the back of your mind.

Cause selfishness is like genital herpes, it also has recurrences of outbreaks.

In other words. a BIG RED FLAG in my book.

Martin asked a very important question.
However, even if he told you, he should have taken precautions, so at some degree it does not matter if you knew or not in a bad way.

Peace,

Carlos.

ps. Food for thought. If it was AIDS, would you have the same reaction?

I agree with you Carlos

#12 rainkiss_cher

rainkiss_cher
  • Members
  • 292 posts
  • ca

Posted 07 April 2009 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (girlycebz @ Apr 7 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey!!! herpes cannot be cured it will come off and on ...herpes will be forever yours once you have that kind of disease...too bad for that.

Yeah i know... im just sugar coating the truth... i just wanna be gentle... rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users