2 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,674 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hi guys i found this inconvenient just yesterday. I can log fast in Wof without any problems but as i observe i can't see any smileys available,no animated avatar nor my signature pic.

As to the other sites..i have this problems too..some features are hard too load.

Is this just for my my internet connection or any problems the site encounter for their server? Just confused..help.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,674 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

Going back in Wof.. :o suddenly all the other feautures are provided.. :blink:.. the inconvenient resolved itself i think..sorry for the disturb.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#3 Fritz

Fritz

Experience is what you have left after you have lost everything

• Root Admin
  • 3,260 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Going back in Wof.. :o suddenly all the other feautures are provided.. :blink:.. the inconvenient resolved itself i think..sorry for the disturb.

A problem like that across multiple sites is almost always the browser. When it doesn't clear up check your page display settings to see if you have disabled graphics for webpages. There are other changes you can make in your browser's settings that will do strange things to webpages.

Glad to hear the problem took care of itself :D

The adventure continues
Fritz

May you find what you want in life,
know it when you see it and
have the good luck to get it
... and keep it!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users