#1 strawberryblush78

strawberryblush78
  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:cooking,shopping etc
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:17 PM

Hi all,Can somebody answer me please..thank you in advance.I.am.a.U.S. citizen going to petition my dad.He doesn't have middle name or middle initial in his bc and only his last name was showing.His Philippine drivers license has middle name written.Do I need to put the middle name on Part2 infromation about parent's?or shall I leave the middle name blank since there is nothing written on the bc?I'm confused.My grandma uses my grandpa's lastname even though they went married.that time my dad was born.Now,on my parent's marriage certificate it is now showing my grandpa's full name and my grandma's name were there too using her maiden name and not grandpa's lastname.Is this going to be complicated when I submit the petition for my dad's?Thank youin advance for the answers.
Judge me I'll prove you WRONG. Tell me what to do Ill TELL YOU OFF Screw me over
Ill SCREW YOU TWICE AS BAD. But Earn my love and learn i'm WORTH IT ♥

#2 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,777 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 11 February 2018 - 05:47 AM

Hi all,Can somebody answer me please..thank you in advance.I.am.a.U.S. citizen going to petition my dad.He doesn't have middle name or middle initial in his bc and only his last name was showing.His Philippine drivers license has middle name written.Do I need to put the middle name on Part2 infromation about parent's?or shall I leave the middle name blank since there is nothing written on the bc?I'm confused.My grandma uses my grandpa's lastname even though they went married.that time my dad was born.Now,on my parent's marriage certificate it is now showing my grandpa's full name and my grandma's name were there too using her maiden name and not grandpa's lastname.Is this going to be complicated when I submit the petition for my dad's?Thank youin advance for the answers.

Go with the birth certificate (no middle name), unless he has a passport on which he has a middle name, then use his passport version.

-Ray B

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users