PH passport expired
Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:34 AM
Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:46 AM
Philippine Consulate in New York City passport instructions.
- Personal appearance for all, without exemptions.
- Current passport (most recent) and one (1) photocopy of data page(s) of old passport, specifically the page with the photo of the applicant, the page with the latest stamps of entry into the US, last page with signature of officer.
- Proof of current Philippine Citizenship - photocopy of the page with the US Visa/I94 our a photocopy of the Alien Certificate of Registration (green card). For green card holders, the original must be presented to the processor. For Dual Citizens under RA 9225, the Identification Certificate (IC) is required. It is suggested that the applicant bring ALL relevant documents that can help prove citizenship: ACR (green card), Identification Certificate, old Philippine Passports containing US Visa and entry stamps affixed, INS Notice, Employment Authorization, Seaman's book, etc. See #8 for other option.
- Duly accomplished application form signed by the applicant with thumbprints affixed. Applicants below three (3) years old need not affix thumbprints. Click here to fill out and print the passport application form.
- For Minor below 18 years old, notarized "Affidavit of Consent toTravel" issued by both parents, or legal guardian upon presentation of proof of guardianship
- Passport Photo NOT required - applicants photo will be taken digitally during the Passport Application enrollment step.
- For those renewing Passports issued prior to May 1995 (showing only Middle Initial), proof of Middle Name must be presented. Bring the NSO-Birth Certificate spelling-out the full Maiden Name of the applicant's mother; for married women, present the NSO-Marriage Certificate showing the full Maiden Name of the applicant. One (1) original and one (1) photocopy of these supporting documents must be submitted.
- If the green card is lost, expired, or if the Philippine passport being renewed has long expired (during which the applicant may have been naturalized as a foreign citizen) a SWORN STATEMENT attesting to Philippine Citizenship is requested. The following text is recommended: Click here for the sworn statement form.
I solemnly declare under oath that I am a Filipino citizen at the time of this passport application and therefore I am eligible for a Philippine Passport. Under penalty of perjury, I declare that the above statement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I am executing this affidavit fully aware that I will be subject to corresponding criminal, civil and administrative liabilities, including being blacklisted as an inadmissible foreign national, for any fraud or misrepresentation on my Filipino citizenship.
- Passport Processing Fee: US$60.00 (cash transactions only)
- Processing Time: six (6) weeks
The adventure continues
May you find what you want in life,
know it when you see it and
have the good luck to get it
... and keep it!!!
Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:15 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users