• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#61 Little Mermaid

Little Mermaid
  • 309 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:28 PM

sorry to say this, but he is a nut case.

Edited by Little Mermaid, 17 February 2008 - 03:29 PM.

Life is too short to be anything but happy

Oh Yeah its ME

#62 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • lo

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE(Little Mermaid @ Feb 17 2008, 10:28 AM) View Post
sorry to say this, but he is a nut case.

Little Mermaid,

The truth is the truth and we never have to apologize for the truth! wink.gif

Southerndon

#63 AndrwMrk

AndrwMrk
  • Moderators
  • 1,913 posts
  • ch
  • Local Office:Chicago

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

Some people have this great ability to destroy the lives of everyone they claim to love when they self destruct.

The way I see it is the "Big White King" had two options. 1. Pay for the surgery and man up to the consequences of his choices, and have a small RISK of being scammed (in which case he'll loose out on a small amount of money by UK standards). or 2. Keep the small amount of money, accuse the girl and everyone near her of all sorts of scams, destroy her reputation, attempt to destroy the the reputation of the real estate office, just to name a few.

Yup, I guess you chose option 2. Good going, through your actions you've potentially saved yourself a few hundred pounds? But at what cost?

Edited by AndrwMrk, 17 February 2008 - 05:49 PM.

"Mix those mixed nuts! I see two almonds touching!"
~Kif Kroker

#64 John C

John C
  • 1,668 posts
  • ca

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE(ellumbra @ Feb 16 2008, 07:53 PM) View Post
13. No one is allowed to post PM's on the open forum. Anyone found posting PM's will be banned. No warnings , no 2nd chances.
If you suspect a post or poster violates one or more of these rules. Do not respond to the post, instead use the REPORT button to report the post to a moderator. The moderators will be alerted and will deal with the post and/or poster.

Southerndon I have a question........

Rule number 4

4. No flaming .......flaming = anything said WITH THE INTENT to hurt or anger another member

Is this guy still considered a member now or is flaming him now the same as flaming a news event? Are the gloves off?

Can he still read as a guest and just not post? If so Tim I am past the point of wanting to engage you with words but I would agree to meet you in an MMR cage to "discuss" your attitudes.

You look like a good sized boy, it should be a decent scrum!

I always say, never kick a man unless he is down.

#65 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • lo

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE(John C @ Feb 17 2008, 01:49 PM) View Post
Southerndon I have a question........

Rule number 4

4. No flaming .......flaming = anything said WITH THE INTENT to hurt or anger another member

Is this guy still considered a member now or is flaming him now the same as flaming a news event? Are the gloves off?

Can he still read as a guest and just not post? If so Tim I am past the point of wanting to engage you with words but I would agree to meet you in an MMR cage to "discuss" your attitudes.

You look like a good sized boy, it should be a decent scrum!

I always say, never kick a man unless he is down.

John,

I appreciate your eagerness to let it rip but flaming is flaming...he's still a member but he won't be able to reply to u for..well...799 days! ohmy.gif

Until and IF Hawk banns him he's still a member...and if he banns him it will be a mute point to flame.

Follow my signature and let her rip if you wish...just watch some of the language please...

Trust me when I say that I did all i could to keep from using pure napalm on this guy...but since I'm a mod..i have to be a good boy.

southerndon

#66 EricJen

EricJen

Happy and Proud parents of Baby Nia

• Members
  • 968 posts
  • Interests:cooking, reading and collecting things.
  • em
  • Local Office:Netherlands Embassy

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:23 AM

based on what i read on the post.. i think its not a SCAM..
poor Mayen..
OUR LITTLE ANGEL IS here! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GOD!
Dutch-Filipina Relationship BLOG
My Personal Blog

08/15/05- First meet through www.myforeignbride.com
06/11/06- first meet in person in CDO airport and First Visit in philippines
06/20/06- start of 3 days Tour in Camiguin island with my Parents
07/03/06- Eric flew back to Netherlands
10/10/06- Got my Legal Capacity
12/09/06- Eric's second visit
12/23/06- [size=4]WEDDING DAY!!

01/03/07- start of Honeymoon(wink)
01/06/07- Eric flew back to Netherlands
01/23/07- Tourist Visa application (dennied)
05/18/07- Eric's third Visit
05/22/07- Having Fun at ILIGAN with our relatives and neighbors
06/03/07- flew to Manila to do paper works
06/09/07- Eric flew back to Netherlands
12/09/07- 4th visit
12/11/07- i took the Civic exam (passed)
12/12/07- flew back to cdo for the holidays
12/23/07- first wedding anniv.
01/07/08- eric flew back home
01/08/08- marriage registration to the gementee
02/28/08- got the papers back
03/03/08- mailed the requirements for the advice in IND
03/04/08- IND received the papers
04/08/08- IND has decided for the advice
04/10/08- Eric received the POSITIVE ADVICE
05/14/08- Flew to manila for the MVV application
05/15/08- Schedule for MVV application appointment in the embassy and flew back to CDO
05/27/08- MVV on HAND
06/06/08- Eric's 5th visit
06/24/08- In Manila
06/25/08- CFO Manila for my sticker
06/26/08- date of departure with hubby
06/27/08- (philippine time) Arrived in Netherlands. Schiphol airport[/
size]

Bedankt voor de bezoek...

#67 Spammy Lagmay

Spammy Lagmay
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:26 AM

Please give these links to everyone.

http://filipinaimage...-by-a-filipina/
http://jepoy.bengero...re-case-of.html
http://filipinaimage...xposed-as-hoax/
http://yourpinoybrok...xposed-as-hoax/
http://lalaine.gameo...-filipinas.html
http://npf007.multip...se_of_Psychosis
http://www.siopaomas...-treatment.html

#68 Spammy Lagmay

Spammy Lagmay
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • te

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:02 PM

Timothy Cumper posted:

All that garbage written by Mark (aka MrkGrismer) - careful study will reveal his tactics.
For a start - he has gone to enormous lengths to discredit me - that's quite a sizeable comment there.
99.9% of what he says is purely personal attacks on me - OK - what's he trying to prove by that? Well - it's an old scammer's trick, isn't it, I can imagine him in a white coat, with a hyperdermic full of truth drug - or some other psychotropic agent. It's all in the same cause - trying to induce mental instability.
The remaining 0.1% of what he says is inaccurate - he hasn't even read the parts he's copied and pasted.
He advises me to communicate my concerns to people I trust and to "bounce things off impartial people" - I suppose that includes you Mark - hiding there behind the skirt of your Filipina wife?
Impartial? Yes - very unlikely.
By the way - I have had many more comments from impartial people - Filipinas included - who despise what has happened. They have read the same blog - the same story - and can see, quite clearly, no questions asked, that it was a scam.
You see - you are being far too selective and too persistent in your attack - it is not normal behaviour for impartial people.

http://tierramariauk...ime-doesnt.html

#69 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • lo

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:17 PM

There you go Mark

You've been promoted to "Mad Scientist" now... laugh.gif

He talks of psychotropic drugs...this just confirms my belief that he's a burnt out Acid Freak.

Southerndon

#70 Spammy Lagmay

Spammy Lagmay
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • te

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

POSTED BY TIMOTHY ELLIS CUMPER

TIERRA MARIA ESTATES SCAM - THE COWARDLY QUEEN

Tucked away in a brackish little backwater, away from the mainstream of the Internet, cunningly not linked to Tierra Maria Estates in any obvious way, I have discovered the queen. The Queen of Hearts that is, holding court - surrounded by her nepotistic cronies - a whole stooping and scraping clutch of yes-men and women, mainly fresh out of kindergarden, sycophantic Star Trek fanatics, who's life experience comes courtesy of computer gaming - their little brown noses stuck so far up the Queen's backside that even she is starting to feel uncomfortable. But this only goes to demonstrate the innate cowardice in such activity - they dare not face my logic, my truth alone.

Going under the name of SouthernDon - a quick search on google will uncover his membership to several forums - no stranger to rumour-mongering himself, he likes to toy with controversy - although actually never saying anything really serious or of any great consequence - he is content to preach to his new found audience - his deluded Messianic message - pronouncing himself as wise - keeping his presence known. Basically however, he is a misguided, narsissistic attention freak, who can't keep his nose out of other people's business - but no doubt he is receiving some sort of pay-off for doing Tierra Maria Estates' dirty work for them - as well as receiving lots of attention (the real reward.)

His delusional philosophy is probably the result of a schism in his own personality.
Although admitting to having been scammed himself by a Filipina what we actually have here is the latest proselyte to the myth of the Philippines - a traitor to himself - a turncoat - seduced by his own contentment and no doubt the financial reward for this activity.
He excuses scamming - as the following quote, written by him will explain.

QUOTE:
I believe we need to remove the “scammer” moniker from these entrepreneurial mavens and call them what they really are, Capitalist!
After all… They do make us feel good about ourselves.

They see in us what we have known all along! What is wrong with them talking to us and making us feel like a “real man”?

1. We are dashingly handsome
2. We are the most romantic men ever to grace these ladies with our presence
3. We are “real” men. As opposed to every other man they have ever known.

The truth is many love starved men cannot resist the idea of an exotic Asian woman giving us their version of “stand by your man”. And of course once we meet her we will rewrite “The World of Suzie Wong”, include ourselves in the starring role, and ride that jeepney into the Philippines sunset!

Now, with that sort of market how can a true marketing maven not recognize the endless possibilities and capitalize on them?

“If you want catch fish find the pond full of hungry fish”!

That’s all these Entreprenurial Mavens are doing, fishing in the “hungry fish pond”
and who can blame them?!

Now that they have found the right pond they need the right bait!
UNQUOTE:

So he has achieved a modicum, a tiny morsel of fame - by becoming the big John Wayne character - appearing to defend the stance of the poor innocent Filipina - no doubt under the thumb of the unfortunate woman in his life - yes - by becoming a big fish in a small pond - he can successfully hide from the part of himself that was hurt by his own experience of being scammed.
Yet his totally defensive behaviour is revealing of a certain amount of guilt that he feels - for after all - we both believed in the same dream.
I spit on you - SouthernDon - Queen of the Philippines.

My message to them all - mind your own business - you are nothing but a bunch of bigoted, contemptuous creeps - let Tierra Maria Estates and Mayen speak for themselves.
You cannot possibly know the slightest degree about this story - other than what I tell you - unless, of course, you have inside information.
Yet you have the audacity, the monstrous nerve, to dare to presume that you can succeed in reversing my conclusions. A presumption so uncommonly bold and from such an exclusive, twisted minority - that anyone with half a pesos worth of common sense can smell from any distance - the sewerage that runs in your veins instead of human blood.
You corrupt your very soul by this activity - abandoning the last traces of honesty and respectability within you - condemning yourselves to the dark underworld of corruption - from whence come your orders.
You are simply digging an enormous hole for yourselves - go ahead for all I care - fall down it.
Your activity is so, so obvious - your veiled threats give me all the proof I need that you are stained to the bone with a particularly nasty shade of evil.
You are pitiful - accept that the responsibility for all this lies fairly and squarely with Tierra Maria Estates - the people concerned - not you - and it was brought upon themselves by tampering with the volatility of another human being's emotions.

Do not flatter yourselves for one nano-second that you have the smallest hope in hell of changing my mind - not with this or any other kind of action.
Entirely the opposite.

Enough said.

http://tierramariaes...rdly-queen.html

#71 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • lo

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:02 PM

Welcome to the World of Filipinas i see you're hard at work LOL and doing a good job too...

Why don't u tell us a little bit about yourself while ur keeping us posted on The mad hatter..

once again Welcome...I've been waiting for you... wink.gif

Southerndon

Edited by Southerndon, 02 March 2008 - 04:23 PM.

#72 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

All that garbage written by Mark Lawrence (aka MrkGrismer) - careful study will reveal his tactics.
For a start - he has gone to enormous lengths to discredit me - that's quite a sizeable comment there.
99.9% of what he says is purely personal attacks on me - OK - what's he trying to prove by that? Well - it's an old scammer's trick, isn't it, I can imagine him in a white coat, with a hyperdermic full of truth drug - or some other psychotropic agent. It's all in the same cause - trying to induce mental instability.
The remaining 0.1% of what he says is inaccurate - he hasn't even read the parts he's copied and pasted.
He advises me to communicate my concerns to people I trust and to "bounce things off impartial people" - I suppose that includes you Mark Lawrence - hiding there behind the skirt of your Filipina wife?
Impartial? Yes - very unlikely.
By the way - I have had many more comments from impartial people - Filipinas included - who despise what has happened. They have read the same blog - the same story - and can see, quite clearly, no questions asked, that it was a scam.
You see - you are being far too selective and too persistent in your attack - it is not normal behaviour for impartial people.

Absolutely hilarious. No careful study is needed. For Tim apparently a single post is 'enormous lengths'. It is also interesting that he thinks my post was meant to discredit him. All I did was comment on direct quotes from his own journal. Thus he discredits himself. He could have chosen to reply to my comments and dispute them if he wished, instead he posted that he agreed, then flagrantly violated the forum rules to get himself suspended. I am surprised that he has not yet posted that his suspension is not part of the 'global conspiracy' to keep him down. It is funny tho that he should use the particular metaphor that he did, "a hyperdermic full of truth drug" or perhaps it should have been "a hyperdermic full of truth."

I have no idea why he thinks that I might be hiding behind the skirt of my Filipina wife. For one thing, she doesn't wear skirts (much as I have tried to encourage it on occasion) wink.gif Regardless of that, I fail to see how I am hiding in any way.

It appears that Tim feels that the only impartial people in the world are onces that have joined him on the delusion train.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#73 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • lo

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE(MrkGrismer @ Mar 2 2008, 12:22 PM) View Post
Absolutely hilarious. No careful study is needed. For Tim apparently a single post is 'enormous lengths'. It is also interesting that he thinks my post was meant to discredit him. All I did was comment on direct quotes from his own journal. Thus he discredits himself. He could have chosen to reply to my comments and dispute them if he wished, instead he posted that he agreed, then flagrantly violated the forum rules to get himself suspended. I am surprised that he has not yet posted that his suspension is not part of the 'global conspiracy' to keep him down. It is funny tho that he should use the particular metaphor that he did, "a hyperdermic full of truth drug" or perhaps it should have been "a hyperdermic full of truth."

I have no idea why he thinks that I might be hiding behind the skirt of my Filipina wife. For one thing, she doesn't wear skirts (much as I have tried to encourage it on occasion) wink.gif Regardless of that, I fail to see how I am hiding in any way.

It appears that Tim feels that the only impartial people in the world are onces that have joined him on the delusion train.

Mark,

He makes many references from "Alice in wonderland"

Such as "mad hatter" and "queen of hearts" I think it's ironic that he relates to a well written fantasy from a man on LSD!

He should follow the authors lead and do his writing once he comes down from his bad trip... wink.gif

and just for the record....he's no longer suspended.....he's been banned courtesy of our beloved administrator... smile.gif

Southerndon

#74 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(Southerndon @ Mar 2 2008, 12:44 PM) View Post
and just for the record....he's no longer suspended.....he's been banned courtesy of our beloved administrator... smile.gif

Ah, hadn't noticed that had happened yet. Shows how out-of-mind he has been. Although I suspect he believes that I am sitting here in Michigan getting 1,000 pesos a day to put him down or something blink.gif

Along with the rest of the 'global conspiracy', Putin included, probably.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#75 Nyx

Nyx
  • 330 posts
  • te

Posted 02 March 2008 - 10:01 PM

This guy is delusional. He needs some serious help...BIG TIME!

I feel terribly sorry for Mayen.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
I-751 Timeline
4-25-08 - Sent I-751 application to Texas Service Center.
5-06-08 - Case transferred to Vermont Service Center.
5-12-08 - Received Biometrics Appointment.
6-04-08 - Schedule for Biometrics (Tampa, FL)
4-07-09 - Card Production Ordered

#76 jepoy

jepoy
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • te

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:43 AM

Hello... :~)

One of my blog readers sent me the complete PDF version (complete with funny book cover.. LOL) of Tim Cumper's website. You can download it via the following links:

Sharedzilla - http://sharedzilla.c...n/get?id=117408
Rapidshare - http://rapidshare.co...Cumper.pdf.html
Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/?drxy8tlt2yh

I also have a direct download link to my own webhost but i cannot post it here... you know.. bandwidth constraints biggrin.gif If you still can't download the full PDF ebook from the links above, the direct link is in my blog post:

http://jepoy.bengero...re-case-of.html

-jepoy-

#77 jepoy

jepoy
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • te

Posted 03 March 2008 - 07:00 AM

guys a heads up,

tim has created more imaginary friends and updated his hospital scams website.. from journey 30.. it's now upto journey 33 :~)

#78 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 03 March 2008 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(jepoy @ Mar 3 2008, 02:00 AM) View Post
guys a heads up,

tim has created more imaginary friends and updated his hospital scams website.. from journey 30.. it's now upto journey 33 :~)

Hm, he plainly states that many of the 'people' agreeing with him are just other aliases of him or 'Jim':

The YouTube site provided an opportunity to get a small forum of comments going. Jim and I returning under different aliases, with different characters - this was great fun for Jim - the genius playwrite that he is - as well as the genius Psycho-analyst - and all round indispensable ally to have had alongside me - all through this most trying and testing of adventures.

and later:

some of the characters we had created were openly despising and mocking - at times, cruelly so

He doesn't even believe other people who are contacting him about being scammed:

He wrote to me saying that he had been the victim of a scam, also in April of 2007, by a young Filipina who had sent him some photographs of Chin-Chin, aged 18 to 20 years old (which would have been about twelve years ago.) The girl was pretending that they were photographs of herself. He was from New Mexico.

He sent me an email with some of their communications and attached one of the photographs - the digital information encoded into this photograph revealed that it had been taken in 2006 - so either he was a bad judge of age - or a liar.

Apparently he doesn't understand that a magazine photograph that is scanned in 2006 will have a 'created date' of 2006.

Again he posts an email from 'Sir Francis' and again the email seems wise. One of the interesting things about slander and libel laws is that there is no case if a 'reasonable person' would not believe it. This is why satire is not subject to libel laws. Sir Francis apparently indicates that he was made aware of this as well:

Tim even tried to sell his story to The Sun but the tabloid did not take up his offer- this Tim mentions in his former blogs. Tim's first blog was very full of lies & slants that when I consulted my lawyer, his advise to me was not to mind it. I even met with the British embassy people to see if they could be of help - their advise was not to mind it since there is nothing I can do about it because my minding it would just feed more fuel to the fire that Tim has created. Since then, I have not minded Tim's malicious emails as advised. According to the British Ambassador to the Philippines when shown a copy of the blog, one with sound mind can easily read thru that the blog is rubbish.

#79 ohwell

ohwell
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • lo

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE(MrkGrismer @ Mar 2 2008, 12:22 PM)

well ther can not be too many people joining him he has disabled all coments on his sites. i wonder how it feels to be a internet fool

#80 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • lo

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE(ohwell @ Mar 8 2008, 04:00 AM) View Post

well there can not be too many people joining him he has disabled all coments on his sites. i wonder how it feels to be a internet fool

To the best of my knowledge he never did allow comments on his blog. Or any of his blogs for that matter.

Southerndon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users