#22 ellumbra

ellumbra
  • Banned
  • 18 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:38 PM

This is not entertainment.
There are serious implications in this whole issue.
I am not prepared to expose what is a very sensitive situation to a pack of wolves
who allow their own personal contempt, bias or any other form of imbalance or influence to colour their words or motives.

My writings have presented the facts as they appeared to me.
Unless you are in possession of alternative facts - and very few people are, you are not free to imply either way - unless those implications are subserviant to an ulterior motive - in which event that motive becomes transparent and obvious.
How uninvolved people can have the audacity to presume that their judgement is more sound than mine - when it was me who lived through these events day after day - for ten months now - is beyond reason.

Corruption - bribery - extortion - croneyism - are unpleasant facts of life - they do exist in this world.
True honesty starts and ends with individuals.
Please examine your own motives before you heap your condemnation.

It is better for me to hide my honesty behind invisibility.
Surely better than trying to conceal contempt or bias behind a mask of fake concern?

#23 ellumbra

ellumbra
  • Banned
  • 18 posts
  • em

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE(Pang @ Feb 15 2008, 06:11 PM) View Post
what was proven with your "video of fake scar"? it looked like it was covered in white bandage. Same as me when I had my hernia operation back in 1983. they cover it with a mesh so it can heal. then you peel it off. Why you don't make your blog open to all to read? I have downloaded your video of her scar from several websites to my pc. where is your "enhancements" from your friend? Ano bayan!

Pang - You may have seen one frame from the video - one purposefully chosen blurred frame - which was sent to the real estate marketing manager to say - The Game's Up.
There is no bandage - if your judgement is as good as your eyesight - then i cannot take you seriously.

#24 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

http://ellumbra.buzz...a-estates-scam/

http://filipinaimage...uthor/ellumbra/

http://www.google.co...amp;safe=images

(right-click on the cached link and choose open in new window)

I have to say Ellumbra, you give all the indications of a man obsessed with trying to destroy the reputation of your targets. I could understand posting a blog about your experiences and maybe putting it in your sig or something. But you must have put up a blog on every available free blog service, all with the same story, and uploaded your 5 or 6 edited videos to every last free online video service you could find.

I have to say that this type of behavior does not look favorable to others.

Edited by MrkGrismer, 15 February 2008 - 08:10 PM.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#25 Pang

Pang
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(ellumbra @ Feb 15 2008, 12:38 PM) View Post
This is not entertainment.
There are serious implications in this whole issue.
I am not prepared to expose what is a very sensitive situation to a pack of wolves
who allow their own personal contempt, bias or any other form of imbalance or influence to colour their words or motives.

Unless you are in possession of alternative facts - and very few people are, you are not free to imply either way - unless those implications are subserviant to an ulterior motive - in which event that motive becomes transparent and obvious.
How uninvolved people can have the audacity to presume that their judgement is more sound than mine - when it was me who lived through these events day after day - for ten months now - is beyond reason.

Corruption - bribery - extortion - croneyism - are unpleasant facts of life - they do exist in this world.

Surely better than trying to conceal contempt or bias behind a mask of fake concern?

Give me a break you sodding idiot! you have displayed your drama on several websites in an attempt to validate yourself. she had a white bandage near her bulbol (hehe) as far as i can see in your video. same as me when I had my hernia operation in 1983 in U.S.. where is the video analysis provided by your dear friend the expert Jim? Where are the "black dots" near her panty line? Put up or shut up.

Edited by Pang, 15 February 2008 - 08:02 PM.

#26 Pang

Pang
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • te

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE(ellumbra @ Feb 15 2008, 12:45 PM) View Post
Pang - You may have seen one frame from the video - one purposefully chosen blurred frame - which was sent to the real estate marketing manager to say - The Game's Up.
There is no bandage - if your judgement is as good as your eyesight - then i cannot take you seriously.

No I did not see one frame from the video I downloaded it originally from your blog, (and other sites now, along with your pdf file journey for adults) before you excluded the internet community from reading your sob story. By the by, can you provide the original uncut, unedited, un-processed video that you recorded of her scar? Without the magnifying glass po? Salamat po

#27 DrDisk

DrDisk
  • Banned
  • 122 posts
  • te

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

Ellumbra,

You show NO proof that any scam ever took place.
All it is your belief, and wild imagination.

If you expect rational people to believe you, then show actual proof.

I have seen your type come to the Philippines, steal a girl's heart, and
disappear into the night. Your type is despicable.

You somehow think you have the right to accuse innocent people of some
very serious charges. Yet, you feel you are exempt from the same scrutiny.

Open your blog if you feel you have nothing to hide. Or can we compare you
to a cockroach, that runs and hides when exposed to daylight?

Also, within this forum, I am sure we can find someone to go meet with
Mayen, and prove to you that everything she said is 100% true. Then
what would be your reply? We are part of the "conspiracy" to scam you out
of your money.

Get a grip!

#28 nite_guy

nite_guy
  • 1,096 posts
  • AZ
  • Local Office:St Paul Mn

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:58 PM

ellumbra you are using circular logic. Or should I say non-logic. Anyone who points out flaws or lack of facts is on the scam. You consider your own opinions as facts and expect others to accept your opinions as facts also or they have some devious motive. Seriously your actions and writings left me with more questions about you than her. Like I've mentioned, you could have been getting scammed, but your massively long blog did not give any evidence, only your own speculations. What evidence you did claim to have, you never put on the blog to be seen.

If you're going to go around claiming businesses and people of being involved in an organized scam crime ring, you should at least post evidence rather than opinion. There are scam rings in the Philippines. There are scammers that will take you blind. We see postings of them pretty regular here and we tend to see the same type of things. And they are suckers just as you were, walking in letting your dick lead your and your mind turned off. But I really didn't see where you had any evidence that you did walk into a scam, although you were totally ripe to be taken by one. A real scam ring would have gotten you those receipts so fast your head would have spun. Getting any business to respond that fast is damn near impossible in the Philippines, and thats if they ever respond at all. Sorry you must talk to in charge. Sorry in charge is not in. In charge will be here next week, next month, next year. Sorry we haven't seen in charge in two years. And try to get a first world hospital to email the information you asked for. It would NEVER happen. They'd be breaking every privacy right there is in the first world. But you think not getting a hospital to email you immediately billing and personal information is evidence? There's more holes than ground in your story. Still it doesn't mean you were not getting scammed, but throwing enough bullshit on the wall hoping some will stick doesn't prove it to anyone with a critical mind.

#29 Pang

Pang
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • te

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE(DrDisk @ Feb 15 2008, 01:31 PM) View Post
Ellumbra,
Also, within this forum, I am sure we can find someone to go meet with
Mayen,

http://www.pointmancebu.com/

#30 Pang

Pang
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • te

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(ellumbra @ Feb 15 2008, 12:45 PM) View Post

Ngek!

#31 John C

John C
  • 1,668 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(ellumbra @ Feb 15 2008, 10:38 AM) View Post

Corruption - bribery - extortion - cronyism - are unpleasant facts of life - they do exist in this world.

Well sir if it was all a scam afterall I am having trouble imagining A more deserving "victim".

Funny how things seem to work out sometimes.

#32 pulangbanca

pulangbanca
  • Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE(ellumbra @ Feb 15 2008, 10:38 AM) View Post

My opinion was based on the 'facts' that you presented on your blog. I don't have alternative facts. Only ones you presented. Justice is not 'guilty until proven innocent'. It is the other way around. And from my point of view (from your blog, livejournal, etc) it doesn't look like Mayen and the others conned you.

Honesty never has to hide, Ellumbra. Your blog is cached by google anyway. And you have duplicate content all over the internet. A simple search for 'ellumbra' will show how prolific a blogger/video sharer you are.

I have to say, you are very eloquent. A lot of people have heard what you have to say about feeling scammed. Wasn't that what you set out to do?

#33 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • lo

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE(ellumbra @ Feb 15 2008, 01:38 PM) View Post

Tim,

The truth never needs to hide. It's the strongest foundation you can stand on...ALWAYS. Hiding it brings suspicion and mistrust. If you feel your right..then tell the truth with cold hard facts...not conjecture. And then stand by it until you learn something that makes you change your mind...once again only cold hard facts bring truth.

Southerndon

#34 ellumbra

ellumbra
  • Banned
  • 18 posts
  • em

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:12 AM

OK - One by one, I will answer your comments. MrkGrismer If that is the impression you get - please remember that on this occasion the scammers do not have the usual luxury of anonymity - which has afforded me the opportunity to draw attention. It is my only leverage - in a situation where they are quite content not to communicate with me openly - doing their dirty work by proxy and masquerade - or simply depending on the girl herself to stir up my emotions. Hence her constant reappearance. This is not about the girl - it is about the real estate firm who are trying desperately hard to get the material removed from the Internet - by trying to instill doubt and guilt.
It has already been proved to me that they employ tactics of subterfuge - anyone is open to influence.
Who can I trust? I have already been taught that the tentacles of corruption are far-reaching.
People on these forums are at a distinct disadvantage - with respect to me vindicating their judgements - because they can neither prove their innocent motivation - nor can they even prove who they are.
It is significant that on the only occasion that I was able to identify electronically the author of a comment - it proved without doubt, that he was masquerading as someone else.
I'm certain that was not the only occasion - and surely they will try it again.

My only advantage is the publicity - without it - there would be silence - guaranteed - and yes I have used every available space I could find - because it has to be a real threat before they take it seriously.
I can assure you - the threat is a financial one - it threatens to affect their business - they are not concerned about anything else - or they would communicate with me directly - which has not happened since August.
It is strangely coincidental that the response to all this has occurred, only in recent weeks.
I am only posting here out of interest - not out of necessity - I have said my piece - although it remains to be concluded.
However - this thread presents a rare opportunity for desperate people to have access to me. But I can disappear whenever I choose. The blogs, the videos are all under my control. See - how the tables can be turned. That is the message.
Pang Again - I assure you - the complete video is nowhere to be found in cyberspace - the one you have seen was just a teaser - they don't know what the whole video contains - and neither will anyone - other than a court of law - British law not Philippine law.
DrDiskYou have already proved by your ill chosen words that you are directly connected to the scammers - so you are going to be ignored - apart from a reminder that Mayen is a consumate liar and what on earth would make me suddenly start believing her again - or anything or anyone remotely connected to this whole episode? Especially you - with your transparently contemptuous words. Cockroach - indeed - the very word I used in a letter recently. Come on - where's your imagination - can you do no more - even when it was required of you to rise to the occasion - than copy, pirate or mimic?
nite guy As I have stated elsewhere - too much faith is put in the reliance on the written word - the reliance on seemingly legitimate hard copy as evidence. Ignoring a whole sequence of inconsistencies and lies, there are other dimensions to communication that are equally revealing of the truth. Because of their dependence on bamboozle, the illusory reality of the Internet - the scammers left themselves wide open in other areas - thinking that they could rely exclusively on the words, the documents, the false testimony etc. They could not have been more wrong in this presumption. Truth is detected by far more than just these means - for example - the fact that they have resorted to sending me threats - but not directly - under one of their known aliases.
There is no room for generalisation here - we are dealing with a specific case - no amount of previous case history will shine a light on this - apart from the conclusive, widespread knowledge that scammers do exist - and that some countries are more renowned than others in this respect. But hey - like you - when in doubt, I'm always willing to lean towards the side of benefit - which is why you say I was ripe to be taken. I am sufficiently aware of that.
Unless you are aware of my intentions with regard to my relationship - then do not presume that I am like yourself - if I was being lead by any part of my anatomy - it was my heart.
The scammers were made aware of my suspicions very early on - and they did not respond in an appropriate manner - and were incompetent in providing the fake evidence in time for my departure.The bill that they stated was in their possession on Monday 13th August - was not transmitted to me until 21st August. So - I see - all the scanning machines in Paranaque and Makati and the surrounding barangays had failed?
Come on - they were stumped - they had to discover how far the hospital were prepared to incriminate themselves - by providing a fake bill - and that took some time. The truth is - they had written me off as a loss - and only went that far when I started sending emails around stating my suspicions.
So - that is not bullshit - simply the fact that it was not perceived as the scammers intended.
John C We seem to be taking this very personally - for someone who is only a spectator? Have you anything remotely constructive to add? Why so defensive? Perhaps you have a beautiful relationship with a Filipina - congratulations. I know it can happen - those were my hopes as well. I am not attacking an entire race of people - I know that there are good people everywhere. This is a specific case, involving specific people - and should only be dealt with as such - so please try to leave your biases outside.
pulangbanca It all depends on what you call facts - as I mentioned before - there are many dimensions to communication - many subtle hints - instincts. Living through it day by day - one gets really tuned in. You only have my words to go on - they do not necessarily convey the understanding that I have - being the person who lived through it.
My entire blog - the whole story - is only lodged in one place. The remainder of my postings are simply links to it - and the method I have used - on the internet - the very same tool that they used - to prevent the matter from sliding away into darkness.
My writings - being able to hide them or reveal them at will - or remove them completely - or distribute more and more - in this particular case - and uniquely - give me a leverage over the situation - without which I would be completely powerless. It has prompted all sorts of people, only recently, to start commenting - being very free with their uninformed judgements. My judgements are very informed - because I have lived through the events - this is all a part of those events - observing the reactions to what I do - and it is very revealing.
I am now exploring the tentacles of corruption - people's willingness to jump on the bandwagon of condemnation - crowd consciousness - defensive reactions - people giving vent to their innate contempt for the west - (in association with these events - we have openly been referred to as Fat White Monkeys) which is justified to a great extent by some appaling behaviour - but to presume that I am part of that behaviour - without knowing me personally - knowing my genuine motives - is to make a premature judgement - and is to make the mistake of generalisation - something I am trying to avoid at all costs.
I repeat - this is a specific case - and must only be seen as such. There is little else that has any relevance.

There - I'm done.
Next please.

Edited by ellumbra, 16 February 2008 - 02:47 AM.

#35 DrDisk

DrDisk
  • Banned
  • 122 posts
  • te

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:55 AM

DrDiskYou have already proved by your ill chosen words that you are directly connected to the scammers - so you are going to be ignored.

Proved?

connected to the scammers?

Now I know, and several people on this board know that I am NOT connected in any way
to the scammers.

You have proven by that statement to be so paranoid and delusional and that every word
you write or say has to be questioned as to its truthfulness.

You need some serious help, please get it before it gets worse.

Ok with me if you ignore me.

#36 DrDisk

DrDisk
  • Banned
  • 122 posts
  • te

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:06 AM

My entire blog - the whole story - is only lodged in one place. The remainder of my postings are simply links to it - and the method I have used - on the internet - the very same tool that they used - to prevent the matter from sliding away into darkness.
My writings - being able to hide them or reveal them at will - or remove them completely

Blatant lie !!

What do you want to bet that your entire blog, pictures, videos, etc can still be found on the internet?

You are slowly losing your credibility, not that it matters to you, but be careful what you write
as these forums have some pretty smart folks. Maybe a bit smarter than you.

#37 ellumbra

ellumbra
  • Banned
  • 18 posts
  • em

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE(Southerndon @ Feb 15 2008, 09:30 PM) View Post
Tim,

The truth never needs to hide. It's the strongest foundation you can stand on...ALWAYS. Hiding it brings suspicion and mistrust. If you feel your right..then tell the truth with cold hard facts...not conjecture. And then stand by it until you learn something that makes you change your mind...once again only cold hard facts bring truth.
Southerndon

Southerndon - I agree entirely. Then why has the accused firm been content to hide, to masquerade - why have they been content simply to use Mayen as a lure since August. You can hardly accuse me of hiding - have you googled Tierra Maria Estates recently? Come on - don't take me for a fool - or at any rate - a bigger fool than I have already proved. My truth has been out there since August - how come the sudden interest, eh? As I have explained before - it is not a case of "cold, hard facts" - the scammers were very careful to provide what they considered to be "cold, hard facts." What they completely failed at was the provision of everything else that should have accompanied them - in their behaviour, in their responses. I am not fool enough to be taken in by false words or fake documents - when everything else points to a deception.

#38 ellumbra

ellumbra
  • Banned
  • 18 posts
  • em

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE(DrDisk @ Feb 16 2008, 03:06 AM) View Post
Blatant lie !!

What do you want to bet that your entire blog, pictures, videos, etc can still be found on the internet?

You are slowly losing your credibility, not that it matters to you, but be careful what you write
as these forums have some pretty smart folks. Maybe a bit smarter than you.

OK then - "smarter than me" Dr Disk. Where can you show me my entire blog - other than at Blogger.com (which is hidden at the moment)?

#39 DrDisk

DrDisk
  • Banned
  • 122 posts
  • te

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE(ellumbra @ Feb 15 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post
OK then - "smarter than me" Dr Disk. Where can you show me my entire blog - other than at Blogger.com (which is hidden at the moment)?

It is posted in its entirety at http://www.zimbio.com/

Specifically http://www.zimbio.co...ia Estates Scam

It is a bit out of order, but just click on "Next Article" to see next episode.

I have it saved to my computer now, so that is another place.

Also Google has it cached as Mark pointed out.

I and didn't need to search hard for that.

I have plenty of time, and know my way around, so will be turning up other bits and pieces.

#40 ellumbra

ellumbra
  • Banned
  • 18 posts
  • em

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE(DrDisk @ Feb 16 2008, 03:37 AM) View Post
It is posted in its entirety at http://www.zimbio.com/

Specifically http://www.zimbio.co...ia Estates Scam

It is a bit out of order, but just click on "Next Article" to see next episode.

I have it saved to my computer now, so that is another place.

Also Google has it cached as Mark pointed out.

I and didn't need to search hard for that.

I have plenty of time, and know my way around, so will be turning up other bits and pieces.

I stand corrected - wow - you really are smarter than me - I'd forgotten about those self-publishing links - still - thanks for the publicity.
May I ask - what is your specific interest in this case? Where are you from? Please remember - I don't have to hide - I'm simply demonstrating that I have control over it - at least the places I can remember.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users