35 replies to this topic

#21 sweetnovember

sweetnovember
  • Members
  • 85 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ch

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:55 AM

hi guys, i'm a newbie here and this is the first thread that got my attention.

this is a big help for us whose still on it's way to interview process. very detailed and organized. good job! thumbs up! smile.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Never a weakness that HE can't free,
never a sickness that HE can't heal,
never a sorrow that HE doesn't share,
moment by moment,
we're in JESUS' care!

What is impossible with men is POSSIBLE with GOD. - Luke 18:27

#22 username

username
  • 1,953 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te
  • Local Office:Had to use snail mail

Posted 30 September 2009 - 01:10 PM

That Rhoady65 guy sure is a big help to all for bringing that forward!

And let us not forget Diwata too!

*******<GOLD STARS>********

It is help from people like them that help make it easy for people like you today!

#23 strawberrykiss

strawberrykiss
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • ca
  • Local Office:laguna niguel

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:53 AM

Such a BIG HELP!!! smile.gif Thanks so much for posting this, I did a good job! You can also use the thin clearbook you can buy from the national bookstore so you dont need time to fasten it with the buttons.. although its a lil bit pricey for that one pero it saves you time and hassle.. wink.gif
Thanks so much! smile.gif

#24 jadsdad02

jadsdad02
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • te

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (rhoady65 @ Sep 12 2008, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reposted as a new thread to keep things tidy
From Diwatas post on Asawa on Arrangement of Documents for interview:
I didn't want to keep any original links, that way it is preserved for posterity here on WOF, pictures and all

The Filipino interviewer and the consul were very happy with the organization of my documents, and I do think that it helped show them I meant business. In fact, the consul told me that he's giving me a gold star for the way I organized them. LOL

I only gave them what's needed, nothing extra. And all papers were bound in flexible plastic folders. Please note "FLEXIBLE". As Ate G explained before my interview date, "imagine a glass between you and the interviewer. The bottom of the glass touches the table, so it's a flat surface." In the middle of that table divider, there is a foot long slot where the papers would go through. It slopes 2-3 inches down, and 2 inches inside and out, except upwards.

Only papers and flexible plastics would go through. The hard side binders, spirals and covers will NEVER go through. So rule of thumb: stack your documents less than an inch, or even half an inch together. DO NOT use hardbound covers for your photo albums and document covers.

I've noticed that some interviewers got annoyed at applicants who took forever in submitting their documents and photos, as these applicants had to take out the photos from the albums one by one. It was time consuming. I followed the advices here and taped my photos in bond paper, and put captions below them.

How to Get a Gold Star

In clear plastic separates for easy access: the Filipino interviewers and personnel will take these papers one at a time:

A. Appointment Letter and valid ID
(will be shown to the guards before you enter the embassy)

B. DS Forms
(staple 2 sets of DS 156 and DS 157. DS 156K alone)

- Use the DS 157 form that the bank gave you (if the form is still valid: 2005-2007 version) in set A. The validation numbers are at the back of this paper. And a downloaded version in set B. Detach the pink slip or bank receipt from the form. You won't need to submit that.
- Handwritten or typed-up forms are both ok. Mine are combination typed up and handwritten. I even had white-tape erasures, and they were ok. If you must correct something, make it neat.
- Paste/glue the pictures beforehand.
- In Nationality, put "Philippines."
- Answer the "Do Not Write Below This Line" part with your fiance's name, your signature and date. Do not write on anything that pertains to the consuls part, his signature and date.
- Do NOT skip any lines. If any of the numbers are not applicable to you, write N/A or None. In number 40, if you yourself have filled out the forms, put "SELF" and N/A on succeeding lines.
- Failure to do above things will result in more delays. A couple of people have been asked to step aside because their forms were incomplete, and they were put at the back of the line.

C. Identification papers and police clearances

(only the first 3 were asked from me, and they were all together in one plastic separate)

- NSO Birth certificate
- NBI Clearance
- Police Certificate/s from the countries you stayed in for 6 months or more.

Other identification papers that were asked from other applicants
- Baptismal Certificate
- Divorce decrees
- Death certificates
- Annulment papers

In flexible plastic folders with plastic fillers, color-coded for easy reference as well. I took out the spiral side binders of the plastic folders and in its place, I bound the plastic fillers with button fasteners. I was afraid that the long fasteners would not be flexible enough to slip through the slot.

--D. Affidavit of Support
--E. Proof of Engagement
--F. Other Documents for Proof of Continuous Relationship
--G. Proof of Meeting Prior to Application

From me, they only asked for folders D and E. The papers were inserted one by one in plastic fillers, back to back.

D. Affidavit of support papers

Folder 1
- Notarized Form I-134
- Tony's Employment Letter
- 2004 Tax Copies (Tax Transcripts and E-filing)
- 2004 W2 Copies
- Sample Recent Pay Stubs / Copies

(Originals were available for reference, but they did not ask to see those)

(Those are all I submitted. The 2002-2003 forms were in a separate folder, as I have read that some Filipino interviewers only glance at those to make sure your fiance pays taxes, and has a stable job, then gives them back to the applicant. I did not want to clutter the folder with unnecessary papers, just in case she was just going to glance at them and return them to me.)

The Filipino interviewer asked me for the 2003 OR 2004 tax files and W2's. So I assumed she wanted the most recent year. I showed her my folder's front cover that has the above listed documents. She took the whole folder, and did not ask for the other previous years documents. I believe my "packaging" paid off.

Folder 2

- Tax transcripts, e-file reports and W2's for the last 3 years (I had 5 years included just to make sure. Plus I had it anyway, so why not?)

In clear plastic separates, I also had the following optional papers, JUST IN CASE they asked for it. In my case, they didn't ask for these. But some applicants were asked for the following:

- Bank letter/statements
- Insurance papers
- Stocks/Bonds, etc.

E. Proof of Engagement Documents and Photos
(in flexible plastic folders, stacked back to back)

- Renewed Letter of Intent to Marry
- Engagement Ring Receipt
- Engagement Photos (with Captions)
- May's Wedding Dress Design
- Wedding Rings Design
- More Photos (with Captions)

F. Other Documents for Proof of Continuous Relationship
(in plastic separates)

- Snail mails, cards and postal envelopes and waybills (they vary in sizes and bulky when stacked together)
- Electronic Correspondences (bound in folder, with button fasteners)
---> Sample Yahoo! VIDEO Chats (Screen dump, 7 pages)
---> E-mail Correspondences (5 of his, 5 of mine)
---> Screen Shots of Yahoo! Messenger Archive - Everyday Conversations
---> Sample Yahoo CHAT Logs (one per month)
- Money Transfer Receipts (In plastic separates)
- Sample Phone Bills - Tony (In plastic separates)
- Sample Phone Bills - May (In plastic separates)

G. Proof of Meeting Prior to Application
(In flexible plastic folder, stacked back to back)

- Immigration Stamped Passport Page
- PAL Receipt for Tony's 2 Day Extension
- Tony's Itinerary from the Travel Agency
- Tony's Original Boarding Passes
- Tony's Airline Tickets
- Hotel Receipts during Tony's visit

***NOTE: Folders F and G are optional! As some interviewers ask for snail mails, emails and chat logs. In my case, my Filipino interviewer did not even ask for anything else, except for our photos, since she said, "Your initial application papers are complete, and is already very thick with your documented proof. So I will only ask for some pictures." I handed her Folder E and she was very happy with it.

***Another NOTE: They do look at all the pictures closely, and may even ask you about them. So be sure you know the stories behind the pictures. Submit the cheesiest ones you can find. LOL

TIPS in organizing your documents:

1. Make your documents look very presentable and clutter-free. Your organization will make it easy for you and the consul. You may even win some smiles from the grumpiest Filipino interviewers and consuls!

2. Use side tabs for easy reference.

3. Use color-coding, but avoid neons!

4. Use button fasteners, instead of long fasteners.

5. DO NOT stack your papers too thick. They will not pass through the slot. Maximum thickness should be half an inch. And make sure that the stack will be flexible enough, as they will be bent when passing though the slot.

6. DO NOT use hard-bound covers, hard side binders, and thick photo-albums. In fact, drop the idea. You might earn the ire of a grumpy Filipino interviewer if your documents and photos are in hard covers, and you would find yourself taking them out from the binder one at a time.

7. Use paper clips if you don't have plastic separates. Plastic separates are ideal for thick stack of papers like affidavit of support papers (if you don't want to put them in folders), snail mails and cards, identification documents, and other papers that you need to take out in haste.

8. Know where your documents are! Don't mix your proof of relationship documents with the financial documents.

9. Most importantly, your documents should be COMPLETE! Some applicants left the embassy in tears, and were put in AR because they lacked important documents.

These are only tips and suggestions. I may have gone overboard with my document organization (you think? ), but these worked for me. Prettiness and neatness may only be icing on the cake, but the cake sure did look more appetizing with it. I was sure the cake inside it was good enough! But with this icing, I put the interviewer and consul in good moods, and left them smiling. A smiling interviewer is always a good sign. Plus, you might even earn a gold star! LOL

Just want to add a link to a bunch of interview experiences over on ducecoops site.

http://ducecoop.com/interview/

can i ask..is it individual folder?

#25 cathy_tutor

cathy_tutor
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • ve
  • Local Office:philippines

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:55 PM

I didn't want to keep any original links, that way it is preserved for posterity here on WOF, pictures and all

The Filipino interviewer and the consul were very happy with the organization of my documents, and I do think that it helped show them I meant business. In fact, the consul told me that he's giving me a gold star for the way I organized them. LOL

I only gave them what's needed, nothing extra. And all papers were bound in flexible plastic folders. Please note "FLEXIBLE". As Ate G explained before my interview date, "imagine a glass between you and the interviewer. The bottom of the glass touches the table, so it's a flat surface." In the middle of that table divider, there is a foot long slot where the papers would go through. It slopes 2-3 inches down, and 2 inches inside and out, except upwards.

Only papers and flexible plastics would go through. The hard side binders, spirals and covers will NEVER go through. So rule of thumb: stack your documents less than an inch, or even half an inch together. DO NOT use hardbound covers for your photo albums and document covers.

I've noticed that some interviewers got annoyed at applicants who took forever in submitting their documents and photos, as these applicants had to take out the photos from the albums one by one. It was time consuming. I followed the advices here and taped my photos in bond paper, and put captions below them.

How to Get a Gold Star

In clear plastic separates for easy access: the Filipino interviewers and personnel will take these papers one at a time:

B. DS Forms

- Use the DS 157 form that the bank gave you (if the form is still valid: 2005-2007 version) in set A. The validation numbers are at the back of this paper. And a downloaded version in set B. Detach the pink slip or bank receipt from the form. You won't need to submit that.
- Handwritten or typed-up forms are both ok. Mine are combination typed up and handwritten. I even had white-tape erasures, and they were ok. If you must correct something, make it neat.
- Answer the "Do Not Write Below This Line" part with your fiance's name, your signature and date. Do not write on anything that pertains to the consuls part, his signature and date.
- Do NOT skip any lines. If any of the numbers are not applicable to you, write N/A or None. In number 40, if you yourself have filled out the forms, put "SELF" and N/A on succeeding lines.
- Failure to do above things will result in more delays. A couple of people have been asked to step aside because their forms were incomplete, and they were put at the back of the line.

(only the first 3 were asked from me, and they were all together in one plastic separate)

- NSO Birth certificate
- NBI Clearance

- Baptismal Certificate
- Divorce decrees
- Death certificates
- Annulment papers

In flexible plastic folders with plastic fillers, color-coded for easy reference as well. I took out the spiral side binders of the plastic folders and in its place, I bound the plastic fillers with button fasteners. I was afraid that the long fasteners would not be flexible enough to slip through the slot.

--E. Proof of Engagement

From me, they only asked for folders D and E. The papers were inserted one by one in plastic fillers, back to back.

Folder 1
- Notarized Form I-134
- 2004 W2 Copies

(Those are all I submitted. The 2002-2003 forms were in a separate folder, as I have read that some Filipino interviewers only glance at those to make sure your fiance pays taxes, and has a stable job, then gives them back to the applicant. I did not want to clutter the folder with unnecessary papers, just in case she was just going to glance at them and return them to me.)

The Filipino interviewer asked me for the 2003 OR 2004 tax files and W2's. So I assumed she wanted the most recent year. I showed her my folder's front cover that has the above listed documents. She took the whole folder, and did not ask for the other previous years documents. I believe my "packaging" paid off.

Folder 2

- Tax transcripts, e-file reports and W2's for the last 3 years (I had 5 years included just to make sure. Plus I had it anyway, so why not?)

In clear plastic separates, I also had the following optional papers, JUST IN CASE they asked for it. In my case, they didn't ask for these. But some applicants were asked for the following:

- Bank letter/statements
- Insurance papers
- Stocks/Bonds, etc.

- Wedding Rings Design

(in plastic separates)

- Snail mails, cards and postal envelopes and waybills (they vary in sizes and bulky when stacked together)

- Tony's Airline Tickets

***NOTE: Folders F and G are optional! As some interviewers ask for snail mails, emails and chat logs. In my case, my Filipino interviewer did not even ask for anything else, except for our photos, since she said, "Your initial application papers are complete, and is already very thick with your documented proof. So I will only ask for some pictures." I handed her Folder E and she was very happy with it.

***Another NOTE: They do look at all the pictures closely, and may even ask you about them. So be sure you know the stories behind the pictures. Submit the cheesiest ones you can find. LOL

1. Make your documents look very presentable and clutter-free. Your organization will make it easy for you and the consul. You may even win some smiles from the grumpiest Filipino interviewers and consuls!

5. DO NOT stack your papers too thick. They will not pass through the slot. Maximum thickness should be half an inch. And make sure that the stack will be flexible enough, as they will be bent when passing though the slot.

6. DO NOT use hard-bound covers, hard side binders, and thick photo-albums. In fact, drop the idea. You might earn the ire of a grumpy Filipino interviewer if your documents and photos are in hard covers, and you would find yourself taking them out from the binder one at a time.

7. Use paper clips if you don't have plastic separates. Plastic separates are ideal for thick stack of papers like affidavit of support papers (if you don't want to put them in folders), snail mails and cards, identification documents, and other papers that you need to take out in haste.

8. Know where your documents are! Don't mix your proof of relationship documents with the financial documents.

9. Most importantly, your documents should be COMPLETE! Some applicants left the embassy in tears, and were put in AR because they lacked important documents.

These are only tips and suggestions. I may have gone overboard with my document organization (you think? ), but these worked for me. Prettiness and neatness may only be icing on the cake, but the cake sure did look more appetizing with it. I was sure the cake inside it was good enough! But with this icing, I put the interviewer and consul in good moods, and left them smiling. A smiling interviewer is always a good sign. Plus, you might even earn a gold star! LOL

Just want to add a link to a bunch of interview experiences over on ducecoops site.

HELLO, IS THIS ONLY APPLICABLE TO CR-1?

#26 cathy_tutor

cathy_tutor
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • ve
  • Local Office:philippines

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:59 PM

How to Get a Gold Star

B. DS Forms

- NSO Birth certificate
- NBI Clearance

- Baptismal Certificate
- Divorce decrees
- Death certificates
- Annulment papers

--E. Proof of Engagement

Folder 1
- Notarized Form I-134
- 2004 W2 Copies

Folder 2

- Bank letter/statements
- Insurance papers
- Stocks/Bonds, etc.

- Wedding Rings Design

(in plastic separates)

- Tony's Airline Tickets

#27 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 18 December 2009 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (cathy_tutor @ Dec 18 2009, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is K-1.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#28 AYENSGUYTOM

AYENSGUYTOM

Ayensguy

• 771 posts
  • Interests:food, wine, sports, politics, world news, family
  • ca

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:37 AM

IS THIS INFO OK FOR 2010 ?
Is there an updated thread on what is needed and
how to organize ?
I think I have read requirements 4 x but I am still stressing,,...

we still have not got NOA 2 ( NOA1 JUNE 14TH)

Tom

Edited by AYENSGUYTOM, 13 August 2010 - 05:39 AM.

#29 cfrazer

cfrazer
  • 323 posts
  • ca

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:28 AM

QUOTE (AYENSGUYTOM @ Aug 13 2010, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how to organize ?

Tom

Wow. First of all thanks for asking that. I too am awaiting NOA 2 from the California Service Center and the "wow" was because I got NOA 1 about 2 weeks ago. I guess I can get out of the habit of checking the USCIS site every day. The 2-3 week things we see on here seem to be the Vermont Service Center. I wanted to do what I think you are doing and in the meantime get my gf prepared with all documents in order so I'd like to see your question answered and also if a 2 month wait is typical these days.
Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Manilla, Philipines
I-129F Sent : 2010-07-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2010-07-27
I-129F NOA2 : 2010-12-02
Got MNL# : 2010-12-14
Made appt for interview : 2010-12-28; interview date: 2011-1-18
Medical Appt at St Lukes : 2010-1-11 SPIT HITS THE FAN!
******Sputum test ordered featuring an 8 week culture.
Sputum test : 2011-1-17,18,19 all 3 negative.
Pulmonary evaluation : 2011-1-21
******Told to call back Mar. 18. The wait continues.
Mar. 18, 2011 culture negative; cleared to interview.
Called and made appt., April 12 interview date.
April 12, 2011 - PASSED INTERVIEW! Thank you God!
April 25, 2011 - Visa Packet delivered
April 26, 2011 - took CFO seminar, got sticker, plane ticket
May 2, 2011 she arrives at 11:55pm here in Phoenix.
May 31, 2011 got SS card in maiden name.
June 7 - got married!
Sept. 19 they got our AOS packet
Sept 29th got NOA for AOS and EAD
Sept. 12- walked in a week early and got biometrics
Dec. 1 - got EAD card in the mail
Dec. 13 - AOS interview, surprised how easy it was
Dec. 19 - got SS card put changed to her married name

#30 funkymai

funkymai
  • Members
  • 208 posts
  • ve

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (AYENSGUYTOM @ Aug 13 2010, 05:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how to organize ?

Tom

hi this is the latest http://www.theworldo...showtopic=21809

Our K1 Timeline
I-129F K1 Petition Delivered to USCIS-VSC
06.14.10 - NOA1 Case Acknowledged by USCIS-VSC
06.30.10 - NOA2 Case Approved sent by email
07-04-10 - HARD COPY delivered
07-10-10 - NVC Letter with MNL case number
07-22-10 - Received USEM letter delivered AIR21
07-27-10 - called Manila US embassy for interview appointment
07-28-10 - MEDICAL @1pm went there 12nn - done at 4:30pm
07-29-10 - 2nd day MEDICAL back at 1pm - done at 5:30pm (APPROVED)
08-01-10 - Paid Non-Immigrant Visa at BDO for $350-P16,100
08-10-10 - INTERVIEW (APPROVED!!)(APPROVED)!!!
08-17- 10 - CFO SEMInAR -
08- 18 -10 - RECIEVES VISA AIR21 @ 3:05pm
O9-01-10 - U.S.A =)=)=)
09-28-10 - applied for SSN single
10-05-10 - recieved SSN single name =)
10-08-10 - married
10-18-10 - applied for SSN married name
10-20-10 - recieved SSN married name =)
AOS timeline
11-22-10 - submitted AOS package (chicago)
12-5-10 - resubmitted AOS package (give excess amount)
12-23-10 - notice to wait for another mail on biometrics
01-7-11 - undelivered mail (said wrong address)
01-14-11 - recieved biometrics date
01-26-11 - RFE (to submit latest income Tax return)
01-29-11 - Submitted additional support on ITR
02-01-11 - Biometrics
02-09-11 - AOS transfered to National BEnefit Center
02-17-11 - AOS transfered to California service center
02-18-11 - I-765/Work Authorization card production ordered
03-01-11 - I-765 & I-131 combo received (APPROVED!)
03-14-11 - request for Initial evidence (status on my USCIS) --never ending RFE
03-21-11 - recieved USCIS mail letter requesting evidence since my manila
medical was not forwarded to them. =(
04-01-11 - Submitted additional support on Medical (I693)- TB and blood test
04-07-11 - USCIS recieved our documents of evidence
04-19-11 - I-485 Card Production
04-24-11 - Recieved Green Card and Drivers licensed =)

#31 Karren32

Karren32
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • ca

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:21 AM

Thanks for sharing,its very helpful..God bless!!! wink.gif

#32 godsgift

godsgift
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:uhmmmmmmmm, i am into music, love the internet, love my lover, my family, relatives and friends, foods, sleeping, nature... places....and my work
  • ve

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:56 PM

Folder A:

Appointment Letter
BPI Receipt
Eligible Letter
NOA2
NVC Letter
DS- Forms:
DS- 156
DS- 156K
DS- 157
Withdrawal Letter (previous K1 Yr. 2009)

Folder B:

Birth Certificate
Annotated Marriage Contract
CENMAR
NBI
Certified True Copy of Court Decision ( Annulment- Tina )
Certified True Copy of Finality ( Annulment- Tina )
Mark's Copy of Divorce Decree
Affidavit of Name Discrepancy

Folder C:

Western Union Receipts
Package Receipts
I- 134 Form
Salary Pay Stub
ITR
W2
Certification from Employment

Folder D:

Printscreen/ snapshots visa YM and Skype
Used IDD Calls ( Tina to Mark )
Txt Messages Print Outs

Folder E:

Photos

Folder F:

Itinerary
Hotel Receipt
Passport Stamp ( Mark )

Folder G:

E-mails
Chat Logs
Cards and E- cards
Arrival Date here in USA: July 12, 2011
Wedding: July 15, 2011- Civil Wedding, Lawton, OK City Hall
Appointment to a CS: July 21, 2011
Backed to CS: July 25, 2011-got my sealed I-963, no need for vaccination
Apply SSN: July 27, 2011
Arrived SSN Card: Aug. 1, 2011
AOS Filed: Aug. 25, 2011
EAD Filed: Aug. 25, 2011
AP: DIDN'T FILE BCOZ I DO NOT INTEND TO TRAVEL W/O MY GC..
Packet Received by USCIS: Aug. 29, 2011
E-not. for my AOS and EAD and NOA 1 Dated: Sept. 1, 2011
Biometric Notice: Sept. 2, 2011 (orig. sched. Sept. 23, 2011- 10 am OKC)
Biometric-Walk-in: Sept. 20, 2011
AOS case was Transferred to CSC : Sept. 29, 2011
AOS case was Transferred to USCIS: Oct. 5, 2011
Service Request for EAD and EAD Card Production: Nov. 2, 2011
EAD Card Arrived: Nov. 12, 2011
CSC called me: Feb. 13, 2012
AOS Approved: Feb. 24, 2012
AOS Updated my case status online: Mar. 1, 2012
USCIS sent my PRC: Mar. 5, 2012
Welcome Letter Received: Mar. 5, 2012
Passed my DMV: Mar. 6, 2012
GC and TDL on hand: Mar. 7, 2012
K2 was approved: April 17, 2012
K2 visa was issued: April 20, 2012
K2 Visa on-hand: April 26, 2012

Posted Image

My Group

My Blog

#33 Gregg

Gregg
  • 1,534 posts
  • ca

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

Folder A:

Appointment Letter
BPI Receipt
Eligible Letter
NOA2
NVC Letter
DS- Forms:
DS- 156
DS- 156K
DS- 157
Withdrawal Letter (previous K1 Yr. 2009)

Folder B:

Birth Certificate
Annotated Marriage Contract
CENMAR
NBI
Certified True Copy of Court Decision ( Annulment- Tina )
Certified True Copy of Finality ( Annulment- Tina )
Mark's Copy of Divorce Decree
Affidavit of Name Discrepancy

Folder C:

Western Union Receipts
Package Receipts
I- 134 Form
Salary Pay Stub
ITR
W2
Certification from Employment

Folder D:

Printscreen/ snapshots visa YM and Skype
Used IDD Calls ( Tina to Mark )
Txt Messages Print Outs

Folder E:

Photos

Folder F:

Itinerary
Hotel Receipt
Passport Stamp ( Mark )

Folder G:

E-mails
Chat Logs
Cards and E- cards

Looks like a thorough list Tina.

I remember reading somewhere that your fiance's divorce documents should be originals though. I'll look for the link and post it here.

Edit - Do you have a separate folder for your child?

Edited by Gregg, 03 June 2011 - 09:38 PM.

03/22/08 Met on CB
09/12/08 Met in person
09/15/08 Engaged
10/16/08 Annulment filed
09/16/09 2nd trip
01/26/11 Annulment granted finally!

........K1 TIME LINE......

01/29/11 K-1 packet mailed to Dallas TX
02/05/11 Package delivered
02/14/11 Received NOA1
05/20/11 Received NAO2 APPROVED!
05/27/11 Received case #
06/15/11 Medical - Sputum cultures ordered - result positive
07/13/11 TB treatment started
09/11/11 3rd trip to Philippines
01/14/12 TB treatment at Saint Luke's Completed
02/10/12 Results of final sputum culture negative
02/14/12 Re-medical
02/26/12 Medical clearance obtained
03/27/12 Embassy interview - Approved!
04/12/12 Visa Received!! - What a great day!!
04/24/12 CFO stickers obtained
04/27/12 Arrive at O'Hare at 8:40 AM via Japan Airlines
05/10/12 Wedded Bilss!

#34 godsgift

godsgift
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:uhmmmmmmmm, i am into music, love the internet, love my lover, my family, relatives and friends, foods, sleeping, nature... places....and my work
  • ve

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

Looks like a thorough list Tina.

I remember reading somewhere that your fiance's divorce documents should be originals though. I'll look for the link and post it here.

Edit - Do you have a separate folder for your child?

tnx gregg!!!

on my FI DD, a copy will do.. not need to be orig.

my son will follow... :)

Edited by godsgift, 04 June 2011 - 02:25 PM.

Arrival Date here in USA: July 12, 2011
Wedding: July 15, 2011- Civil Wedding, Lawton, OK City Hall
Appointment to a CS: July 21, 2011
Backed to CS: July 25, 2011-got my sealed I-963, no need for vaccination
Apply SSN: July 27, 2011
Arrived SSN Card: Aug. 1, 2011
AOS Filed: Aug. 25, 2011
EAD Filed: Aug. 25, 2011
AP: DIDN'T FILE BCOZ I DO NOT INTEND TO TRAVEL W/O MY GC..
Packet Received by USCIS: Aug. 29, 2011
E-not. for my AOS and EAD and NOA 1 Dated: Sept. 1, 2011
Biometric Notice: Sept. 2, 2011 (orig. sched. Sept. 23, 2011- 10 am OKC)
Biometric-Walk-in: Sept. 20, 2011
AOS case was Transferred to CSC : Sept. 29, 2011
AOS case was Transferred to USCIS: Oct. 5, 2011
Service Request for EAD and EAD Card Production: Nov. 2, 2011
EAD Card Arrived: Nov. 12, 2011
CSC called me: Feb. 13, 2012
AOS Approved: Feb. 24, 2012
AOS Updated my case status online: Mar. 1, 2012
USCIS sent my PRC: Mar. 5, 2012
Welcome Letter Received: Mar. 5, 2012
Passed my DMV: Mar. 6, 2012
GC and TDL on hand: Mar. 7, 2012
K2 was approved: April 17, 2012
K2 visa was issued: April 20, 2012
K2 Visa on-hand: April 26, 2012

Posted Image

My Group

My Blog

#35 NCM24

NCM24
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • te

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hello WOF!

I'm new in this site and i find it VERY informative.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this.

I will use the arrangement for my upcoming interview.

Mabuhay!

JUNE 25,2011 - Fill up form K-1
JULY 01,2011 - petition mailed
JULY 08,2011 - Receipt
JULY 11,2011 - NOA1
NOV 03,2011 - RFE
NOV 07,2011 - received RFE mail
NOV 12,2011 - mailed RFE reply
NOV 15,2011 - RFE Reviewed
NOV 22,2011 - USCIS mailed APPROVAL
NOV 25,2011 - NOA2 received
DEC 05,2011 - NVC Mail received
JAN 11-12,2012- MEDICAL EXAM at St. Lukes
FEBRUARY 1,2012 - is my interview date...anybody on these dates??? Let's meet up!
FEBRUARY 01,2012 - visa APPROVED!
FEBRUARY 07,2012 - received VISA packet from 2Go. (door-to-door delivery)

MARCH 07,2012 - my flight to the US
APRIL 23,2012 - application for Social Security Number
APRIL 28,2012 - received my Social Security card (that was fast!)

#36 Diwata

Diwata
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:23 AM

Ehhhh... just busy with life! 2 little ones is not a joke!!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users