#1 islandhottie

islandhottie
  • Banned
  • 16 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • te

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

hi,
i wish to delete my account, and close or delete my post ( introduction) as well... Id like to know how.

#2 fleurdelys

fleurdelys
  • Banned
  • 11 posts
  • te

Posted 25 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

hi,
i wish to delete my account, and close or delete my post ( introduction) as well... Id like to know how.

I've been wanting that too. I wish there is a way that can be done. Will be waiting for the replies to this post.

#3 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,779 posts
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:00 AM

Of course there's a way. Just go back and edit your posts, then stop posting. Once someone stops posting, and if the earlier posts are now blank, your presence has vanished.

Some forum software allows one to delete his post, after which all subsequent posts, in threads, are automatically removed. I think that's a little unfair to those who have responded to your thoughts. But if you just edit out what you have posted, you'e succeeded in making yourself disappear.

--Ray B

I've been wanting that too. I wish there is a way that can be done. Will be waiting for the replies to this post.

#4 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,064 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 25 November 2011 - 03:23 AM

I've banned both accounts so you wont be tempted to come back.

#5 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:03 AM

I believe islandhottie will be tempted still to come back as a guest.

Islandhottie i'm sorry to hear you go.. :( You should begin with the end of mine,...jeje that in a public forum like this where most claim to be christians...where most are curious creatures and all are imperfect human being,we could tend to judge and have our different views on the posted thread.

Well, best wishes and hope you can have your worries resolved..

Edited by melody, 25 November 2011 - 01:09 PM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#6 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,064 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:38 PM

I did not judge her , I just made it so she is no longer a member here. That seems to be what she wanted.

#7 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,779 posts
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:42 AM

One can't ask for much more of a forum manager than to facilitate members' requests. If, on the other hand, the poster wants to be talked out of her request for unsubscription, she can always email privately.

--Ray B

I did not judge her , I just made it so she is no longer a member here. That seems to be what she wanted.

#8 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:32 AM

You said it Well Sir Hawk ! ;)

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users