Jump to content


Please help..About title land in the Philippines transfer in my name

transfer title in my name

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 filipines

  • Senior Member
  • 363 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • lo
  • Local Office:Nevada

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

before I will start to share and ask. I will say first thanks to all the members in here who replied my post before.I really appreciate this site until now. I Posted my problem before about the land. We finally found somebody to take care and proccess our land in the Philippines. I decide to put my name in the title together with my sister. But this is my question the person who is processing now of our documents told me, sinced my IDENTIFICATION is here in United States  she sent me a a document that I need to do a Notarized and 2 witness to sign it and ( she named it a ribbon) to put in the documents to prove that from here. But i dont know where to get that RIBBON. but she said I can get that in the embassy but i dont know how, i have know idea at all. Is there anybody here can help me about the Ribbon....If what she said is.... this is one of the requiremnts before to process transferring the title name in our names. Please Please Hope anybody here had any experienced and can share it to me.... Thank you in Advance and Merry Christmas to all of you here....

#2 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,119 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida, Cebu City & visits to Mindanao

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:22 AM

Maybe this will help with your question


Edited by Mr. Lee, 08 December 2017 - 01:23 AM.

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users