53 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

Due to life's economic difficulties,some pinay fights against poverty with unpleasant way. Great part of the come from provinces..born from a very poor family,abandon from parents,no guidance from anybody,without or with children to nurture... whatever reason may be…with still their explendor they try to explore the life of the "hospitality girls" in some bars,night clubs or beer-gardens possibly in the cities. Just an exchange of some pesos instantly gain with a secret hope to find a foreign BF who could propose to bring them in the US. With such exotic beauty and golden skin( in search of fortune and better future) that could melt foreign hearts..some men fall into tramp.

Sad to tell this is the dark side story of some Filipino women. sad.gif

Edited by melody, 14 October 2010 - 06:22 PM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,779 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:55 PM

Though what you describe is a common observation about many Filipinas, I don't see it as their 'dark side," particularly. It is simply pragmatism, and for many such gals, it is a working formula to escape from low income and a glass ceiling.

--Ray B

QUOTE (melody @ Oct 14 2010, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Due to life's economic difficulties,some pinay fights against poverty with unpleasant way. Great part of the come from provinces..born from a very poor family,abandon from parents,no guidance from anybody,without or with children to nurture... whatever reason may be…with still their explendor they try to explore the life of the "hospitality girls" in some bars,night clubs or beer-gardens possibly in the cities. Just an exchange of some pesos instantly gain with a secret hope to find a foreign BF who could propose to bring them in the US. With such exotic beauty and golden skin( in search of fortune and better future) that could melt foreign hearts..some men fall into tramp.

#3 zzzlpr

zzzlpr
  • 3,843 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ve

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:16 PM

This is not exclusive to Filipino women.

I haven't see a place where in one way or the other the story repeats itself and for a long time.

There must be a reason why they called it "the oldest profession". tongue.gif

Peace,

Carlos.
"A man does not know how alive he can be until a sweet Pinay steals his heart."
my point of view

11/08/2007 - Annulment Process Started
08/21/2008 - Annulment Granted
09/05/2008 - Annulment Court Order Issued
09/10/2008 - Mailed I-129F
09/11/2008 - Arrived at VSC
09/12/2008 - NOA1 Issued
01/29/2009 - NOA2 Issued
02/07/2009 - Manila Case Number Letter Received from NVC
02/15/2009 - Interview Scheduled for March, 23rd 2009
03/02/2009 - Passed Medical
03/23/2009 - Interview, all went well but NBI Clearance on her Married Name was missing
03/25/2009 - Delivered NBI Clearance to US Embassy
04/17/2009 - Visa on hand
04/24/2009 - CFO done
05/13/2009 - Arrived in US
06/01/2009 - Applied for SSN
06/02/2009 - Pending Immunizations done
06/05/2009 - Received SSN
06/22/2009 - Got Married "downtown" style
06/27/2009 - Requested sealed envelop with immunization form from Civil Dr.
07/03/2009 - Received sealed envelop from Dr.
07/14/2009 - Mailed the AOS
07/16/2009 - AOS arrived USCIS
07/20/2009 - AOS NOA1 Issued
08/21/2009 - Biometrics at local USCIS Office
09/10/2009 - Received EAD cards
11/17/2009 - AOS interview. Given a favorable decision.
11/27/2009 - Received the GC
10/07/2011 - Mailed the ROC
10/11/2011 - Arrived at VSC
10/18/2011 - ROC NOA Received (contains the 1 year extension)
11/14/2011 - Received ROC Biometrics Appointment Notification
12/09/2011 - ROC Biometrics
07/19/2012 - ROC Approved letter(no interview, even though I forgot to send a copy of the GC)
07/25/2012 - 10 year GC Arrived

#4 Jamul

Jamul
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • te
  • Local Office:Chicago

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:48 AM

Groin and butt crease.
'Love it though!

#5 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:57 AM

QUOTE (rbacon @ Oct 14 2010, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though what you describe is a common observation about many Filipinas, I don't see it as their 'dark side," particularly. It is simply pragmatism, and for many such gals, it is a working formula to escape from low income and a glass ceiling.

--Ray B

Observation...so i call it the 'dark side'...it's a choice of life as u describe it as their working formula....

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#6 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • Interests:too many to mentions
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

sorry melody but this does not happen to filipina women only this could happen to any woman anywhere in the world.Any ladies in different county actually prostitute is an old business this started before christ.Look at your bible tongue.gif before Mary Magdalene .And this is not a dark side actually this is another way to survive.When I read the title my reactions was pretty interested but when I read the contents its far from the title.I thought dark side is the bad attitude of the filipina crab mentality or something... rolleyes.gif but as what you have describe here its not dark at all.Esp.if the reasons are survival...I have more respect to women working in bar than women who pretend to act modest and respectfull but inside hide a beast.Or women who lie so much or woman who pretend too much or woman who likes to steal things.But woman who has a dream but has no choice but to streap and work in this kind of business I dont put this people down or judge them that they are in the dark.Esp.in the Philippines where job is so scarce and education and pleasing personality is a must.Women who work in this kind of job most of them has no education and no parents teach them and guide them but you know what inside their heart still they are normal inside their heart they have dreams too and inside their heart says they dont like what they are doing and inside their heart they wish they could afford to go to school.

Yes you make call it a choice of life and they choose to live a life like that but dont you think that thier options or their choices or thier chances are limited than what we have?Do you think if they finished their elementary they will work like that?What are the choices would be?? 1.work as housemaid 2. work in the bar? or maybe you will say stick in the village and plant camote? what would be the future to plant camote to a farm that is not even yours?? So they will go to city and try to find their luck.It might not be a good choice but I think they thought that luck and oppurtunity is closer to work in those kind of business than dusting soem windows and become a slave forever until to your kids and who knows maybe your employers will rape you and give a baby outof wedlock? OR maybe stay in the village and marry a very poor man uneducated and all he knows is to earn 50 peso a day just to buy 1 kilo of rice and boil some malunggay for dinner... and for breakfast? dont know yet where to find food for the next day.Or maybe spread their hands and become a beggar on the street? Is that the choice that your thinking?

This woman work hard too just like us,dancing stripped with long stilletos is not easy.Have you been in streapty bar?Go and look and observe.I've been in streapty bar and just like some men I put dollars in front of them bec.I feel them how difficult it could be if I was one of them.One time I saw this black girl pregnant around 5 months.I give her 5 dollars I pity her so much.Do you think if she has a choice just like what you said she will grind and shake her booty even if her tummy bloat like a balloon?

Melody life is tough to everybody but I think those ladies who work in those kind of places their life is more tougher than what we have.We are lucky that we have good parents and we have responsible parents .We have good families who care for us.But most of this women who work there most of them has nothing..no families no parents,no education no house ...I prefer not to call them living in darkside.That is too judgemental word to say.

Edited by asianstreak, 15 October 2010 - 03:21 PM.

#7 beeguy

beeguy
  • 884 posts
  • te

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Oct 15 2010, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry melody but this does not happen to filipina women only this could happen to any woman anywhere in the world.Any ladies in different county actually prostitute is an old business this started before christ.Look at your bible tongue.gif before Mary Magdalene .And this is not a dark side actually this is another way to survive.When I read the title my reactions was pretty interested but when I read the contents its far from the title.I thought dark side is the bad attitude of the filipina crab mentality or something... rolleyes.gif but as what you have describe here its not dark at all.Esp.if the reasons are survival...I have more respect to women working in bar than women who pretend to act modest and respectfull but inside hide a beast.Or women who lie so much or woman who pretend too much or woman who likes to steal things.But woman who has a dream but has no choice but to streap and work in this kind of business I dont put this people down or judge them that they are in the dark.Esp.in the Philippines where job is so scarce and education and pleasing personality is a must.Women who work in this kind of job most of them has no education and no parents teach them and guide them but you know what inside their heart still they are normal inside their heart they have dreams too and inside their heart says they dont like what they are doing and inside their heart they wish they could afford to go to school.

Yes you make call it a choice of life and they choose to live a life like that but dont you think that thier options or their choices or thier chances are limited than what we have?Do you think if they finished their elementary they will work like that?What are the choices would be?? 1.work as housemaid 2. work in the bar? or maybe you will say stick in the village and plant camote? what would be the future to plant camote to a farm that is not even yours?? So they will go to city and try to find their luck.It might not be a good choice but I think they thought that luck and oppurtunity is closer to work in those kind of business than dusting soem windows and become a slave forever until to your kids and who knows maybe your employers will rape you and give a baby outof wedlock? OR maybe stay in the village and marry a very poor man uneducated and all he knows is to earn 50 peso a day just to buy 1 kilo of rice and boil some malunggay for dinner... and for breakfast? dont know yet where to find food for the next day.Or maybe spread their hands and become a beggar on the street? Is that the choice that your thinking?

This woman work hard too just like us,dancing stripped with long stilletos is not easy.Have you been in streapty bar?Go and look and observe.I've been in streapty bar and just like some men I put dollars in front of them bec.I feel them how difficult it could be if I was one of them.One time I saw this black girl pregnant around 5 months.I give her 5 dollars I pity her so much.Do you think if she has a choice just like what you said she will grind and shake her booty even if her tummy bloat like a balloon?

Melody life is tough to everybody but I think those ladies who work in those kind of places their life is more tougher than what we have.We are lucky that we have good parents and we have responsible parents .We have good families who care for us.But most of this women who work there most of them has nothing..no families no parents,no education no house ...I prefer not to call them living in darkside.That is too judgemental word to say.

Bravo Angie. You said all that I could have said and with spirit.

"There but for the grace of God go I."

It is easy to criticize others (especially if you stereotype them). Maybe it is just another reason to be thankful for what you do have.

03/02/2010: First trip to the Philippines.
04/06/2010: Joined WOF
04/11/2010: Met on Cherry Blossoms.
05/06/2010: Talked her into joining WOF.
05/13/2010: Changed our statuses on Facebook to "in a relationship".
05/28/2010: Met her friend and her employer in Chicago (here on business).
08/17/2010: Booked trip to the Philippines.
09/05/2010: Arrived in Manila late at night. Met her in the waiting area. WOW!
09/08/2010: Met her parents and most of the family!
09/10/2010: Trekked to the top of Mt. Pinatubo and surprised her with a ring. She said YES!
09/19/2010: Had to return to US. :(
03/25/2011: Arrived second visit with her. Together again.
04/14/2011: Flew back to Chicago :(

K-1
07/25/2011: Starting on K-1 package. Where did I put all that stuff???
08/02/2011: K-1 Petition package mailed via Priority Mail to Texas Service Center! The clock is running...

08/09/2011: K-1 Petition package delivered to Texas Service Center.
08/13/2011: K-1 Petition NOA1 received.
01/11/2012: I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) APPROVED
01/27/2012: NVC notification letter received.
02/07/2012: She received the letter from the US Embassy
02/14/2012: She passed the physical at St. Lukes!
02/15/2012: She finished her CFO seminar
02/27/2012: Depart O'Hare for Manila
02/28/2012: Arrived very late in Manila

03/01/2012: Interview at the US Embassy - K1 VISA APPROVED!!
03/07/2012: Visa delivered!
03/08/2012: Got CFO sticker.

03/16/2012: Arrived in the USA together.

05/12/2012: Married!!!

AOS

05/18/2012: Mailed AOS package to USCIS.
08/10/2012: Received temp Emp Auth Card with Advanced Parole from USCIS.

04/04/2013: Received her Permanent Resident Card from USCIS!

Removing Conditions

03/20/2015: Mailed I-751 package to USCIS

03/23/2015: I-751 package arrived at the California Service Center

03/25/2015: I-751 check cashed by USCIS

03/27/2015: I-751 NOA received from USCIS

04/13/2015: Bought tickets to Phil for her brother's wedding in June.

IMG_0692.JPG

#8 Pilot Mike

Pilot Mike
  • 875 posts
  • ve

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (melody @ Oct 14 2010, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Happens in the US all the time too. But at least here there are opportunities but some chose to ignore them. I dont blame anyone in the Phils for this.

But I have known people that would surely go for the big bucks and the bright lights and loud music instead of working for 100 peso working their tails off daily in a factory, if they are lucky to find those jobs. Does not make it right, but it is the way it is.

Cam girls, bargirls...the thing that makes me the saddest is a lot of times the family in the province encourages this as long as money is flowing home. But sadly, when the girl quits, everyone gets mad because the family has to now pull their weight.

Yes some seek to find a foreign BF to escape 'the life' but more times than not, they are so damaged at that point its useless for a lasting relationship.

My OCD has ADD and the voices in my head are speaking Polish....

#9 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Oct 15 2010, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry melody but this does not happen to filipina women only this could happen to any woman anywhere in the world.

I'm aware to that Shone! Anyway in the world we can find this old profession.

Any ladies in different county actually prostitute is an old business this started before christ.Look at your bible tongue.gif before Mary Magdalene .

Yup...i got it...But do you think Mary Magdalene did it for a survival? tongue.gif

And this is not a dark side actually this is another way to survive.When I read the title my reactions was pretty interested but when I read the contents its far from the title.I thought dark side is the bad attitude of the filipina crab mentality or something... rolleyes.gif
but as what you have describe here its not dark at all.Esp.if the reasons are survival...

Perhaps we interpret in different manner 'dark side'...but for me your description for it has a relation to such words. It's a result of choice..a choice to survive..a kind of job and a filipina crab mentality that not all of us possess. I for myself,never i commit such kind of mentality..Could you? rolleyes.gif

I have more respect to women working in bar than women who pretend to act modest and respectfull but inside hide a beast.

Working in the bar as barista or bartender is another aspect. Working in a bar for the costumers' pleasure is another.

Or women who lie so much or woman who pretend too much or woman who likes to steal things.But woman who has a dream but has no choice but to streap and work in this kind of business I dont put this people down or judge them that they are in the dark.Esp.in the Philippines where job is so scarce and education and pleasing personality is a must.Women who work in this kind of job most of them has no education and no parents teach them and guide them but you know what inside their heart still they are normal inside their heart they have dreams too and inside their heart says they dont like what they are doing and inside their heart they wish they could afford to go to school.

So as you..i dnt put this people down nor judge them...some reasons behind why they choose such kind of work.I admire people doing things to survive except for kidnapping,killing and stealing...than those pretending to be good.I agree...unemployment and lack of education can be considered as factors of why it's happening for them...but most of all moral aspect in life has something to do.In the family..we begin to know and praise God (sorry if i mention the belief) and if these fundamental aspect is not present at home..possibly siblings could choose the way they think it's convenient for them to survive.Yes,these ladies are normal inside and have sentiments like all of us. There are many factors to be considered why they are engage with this kind of life.Perhaps they have no other choice,they are being-forced or they have a dream to fulfill and only by this way they could have any chances.

Yes you make call it a choice of life and they choose to live a life like that but dont you think that thier options or their choices or thier chances are limited than what we have?

Many say that 'life is what we make it'...their chances are limited may not coincidence to this saying.

Do you think if they finished their elementary they will work like that?What are the choices would be?? 1.work as housemaid 2. work in the bar? or maybe you will say stick in the village and plant camote? what would be the future to plant camote to a farm that is not even yours?? So they will go to city and try to find their luck.It might not be a good choice but I think they thought that luck and oppurtunity is closer to work in those kind of business than dusting soem windows and become a slave forever until to your kids and who knows maybe your employers will rape you and give a baby outof wedlock? OR maybe stay in the village and marry a very poor man uneducated and all he knows is to earn 50 peso a day just to buy 1 kilo of rice and boil some malunggay for dinner... and for breakfast? dont know yet where to find food for the next day.Or maybe spread their hands and become a beggar on the street? Is that the choice that your thinking?

To find their luck! I was born from a poor family but with principles..At young age i begun to sell any kinds of goods at school and at 15 i wanted to find a job far from my parents.Father was not able to accept my will..He said..his kids are under his responsibilities...moral,spiritual and material aspects.So he alone can work so hard for us..he can't see his children on the street.He said he could accept any kind of job as long as it's clean.So i have learned to survive and deal with person with clean intentions.It's my choice and my principles.I understand anyone of has weaknesses in life,different character and views on things.

I can emagine how streapty bar is just looking on the streets where most of them waiting someone could take them in change of their service. Yes..they work hard too just like us..maybe they work with pleasure or they work with broke-heart. I could only ask..How can they are able to show themselves or maybe with a nude body dancing over night etc..if they don't like such job? Maybe they are under the effect of drugs...

Shone..life is everday worst..difficulties everywhere and problems may come even we dont wanted those.If they could choose only to associate with persons who take life pleasing and clean..they would not end to choose such path. Dark side i call because it's a kind of dirty job that could affect their mental ability to understand,reflect and to choose.Judgemental to others but observation for me.

Nice to exchange thoughts with you!

Edited by melody, 15 October 2010 - 04:57 PM.

#10 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:57 PM

error

Edited by melody, 15 October 2010 - 05:01 PM.

#11 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (beeguy @ Oct 15 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bravo Angie. You said all that I could have said and with spirit.

"There but for the grace of God go I."

It is easy to criticize others (especially if you stereotype them). Maybe it is just another reason to be thankful for what you do have.

Angie laugh.gif tongue.gif its okey Beeguy..I accept your apology wink.gif

#12 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:42 PM

To find their luck! I was born from a poor family but with principles..At young age i begun to sell any kinds of goods at school and at 15 i wanted to find a job far from my parents.Father was not able to accept my will..He said..his kids are under his responsibilities...moral,spiritual and material aspects.So he alone can work so hard for us..he can't see his children on the street.He said he could accept any kind of job as long as it's clean.So i have learned to survive and deal with person with clean intentions.It's my choice and my principles.I understand anyone of has weaknesses in life,different character and views on things.

Like what I have said were so lucky we have families who look for us and take their responsibility,you think they will still going to do this if their father is like yours?I dont think everybody wants to be naked infront of people,yes its their choice but its not about that my point is ..do you consider their reason why they are motivated to do such thing?Or do you know the reason why they have to do such thing.Well in this country of America its not all about survival its more of a choice to live in a worldy material needs like can able to buy nice cars,fur coat,gucci or LV but in our country??No streapty can even buy a scooter not unless if she will be mistress of a corrupt politician or maybe a rich chineese business man and this kind of people I dont respect at all.I prefer to respect those women who burn their sweat spliting thier legs and bouncing on the stage.At least this people dont hide a thing not pretend that they are somebody when the fact is they are also hore the only different is they work in a streap bar and some women choose to find rich victims.I hope you could see the difference.

I have been in streapty bar in Cebu of course with my fiance husband now,I have been in the streapty bar here in Austin of course with my husband.The reason is I want to see the real world and yes I do see and yes its not a good sight for a conservative filipina but a good sight for an open minded filipina who wants to see the other part of the world.Have you talked to one of those girls who did such thing?Yes I do talk one of those girls when I was in the Philippines and yes they are very respectfull too,just dont try to hit their ego and they will scratched you like a cat.And no they are not in drugs..not at all and yes they do drink but smart when they drink thats how they can get some money from ladies drink.And yes they still go to church and repent their sin during sunday mass.Now are this women are really in darkside? Why do you say that? do you think what they do is sex without love and sex with pleasure alone? And do you think that this ladies dont contribute anything to human lives,they still do melody they give pleasure and happiness to old men ,to lonely men to ugly men to pervert men who has no courage to do some crimes and rape kids instead they go to this kind of women.Did you say this women are home wrecker?No it is not them who are home wrecker it is the men who are the bad people or the husband are the bad people not this women.What they do is just for a living,professional as what they call it.Do you know that each service that they do it has a price?and if men are looking for love they will tell them exactly that they dont mix work and personal life.Now you may ask why did I say all this things....Google in the internet ,do some research maybe in youtube,or sat down with one of those girls its not that expensive when they sat in your table tongue.gif

Edited by asianstreak, 15 October 2010 - 05:46 PM.

#13 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 October 2010 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (melody @ Oct 15 2010, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shone..life is everday worst..difficulties everywhere and problems may come even we dont wanted those.If they could choose only to associate with persons who take life pleasing and clean..they would not end to choose such path. Dark side i call because it's a kind of dirty job that could affect their mental ability to understand,reflect and to choose.Judgemental to others but observation for me.

Nice to exchange thoughts with you!

what kind of pleasing and clean are we talking about? You mean go to church and sing in choir or follow the preacher?Melody no one and nobody in this world are clean.EACH AND EVERY ONE Of us are ALL SINNERS!!! Dirty job? why dirty job bec.they sleep with men?for me its not dirty it just happen they sell their pleasure technically they do it bec.thats their business.What about those women who just like to sleep with different men bec.their just horny?and use the men.Or maybe they have money they will hire young men to sleep with them(cougars).So tell me whose better and who is not?Who is dirty and who is clean????I am trying to open up your mind melody.This people are still God creations but dont say that they work for Satan,bec.eventually even inside the church Satan is always there. tongue.gif .They are not doing dirty job ..corrupt politicians are way more worst than this women.

Edited by asianstreak, 15 October 2010 - 05:57 PM.

#14 CuteBabes

CuteBabes
  • 963 posts
  • lo
  • Local Office:None

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

Well said, Asiantreak.

I, myself dont considered it as their darksides. There are some people that are nice and quite and seemingly well behaved and respectable all of the time, they wear nice clothes, have really great jobs, live in the best neighborhoods, and they have a dark side to them and sometimes do some really terrible things with that and often do not get caught until the last straw. It means no one is perfect; we all have some good and some bad in us. A dark side is the side of someone where evil resides. As dark side of someone is something that neither you or me will ever see in that person. Someone who is evil, wicked, and tries to do you some harm or worse because they have evilness inside of them. It means a hidden evil side of their personality which is not obvious or seldom seen.

As a side note, Melody we dont have the right to say anything not unless we were in their shoes.

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Oct 15 2010, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

K1 VISA TIMELINE
NOA1----------------------8/22/05
NOA2---------------------11/28/05
NVC-----------------------12/8/05
Med------------------------4/18/06
Intv------------------------4/25/06 (Approved)
Flown to Fresno CA------5/18/06
Birthday/got married---- 7/17/06
---------------------------------
ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS TIMELINE
Mailed Application I-485-------8/29/06
Received NOA1------------------9/6/06
Received NOA2------------------9/15/06
Case transferred to CSC--------9/15/06
Biometric Schedule -------------9/23/06
Received Welcome Notice -----10/19/06
Received Green Card------------10/23/06 (without interview)
------------------------------------
PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE
2-year GC Expired---------------------------------------10/13/08
Mailed Application I-751--------------------------------7/12/08
Received NOA1 -GC extended for 1-year-------7/14/08
Received NOA2 -ASC Appointment Notice----7/17/08
Biometric Schedule--------------------------------------8/1/08
Case Approved-------------------------------------------11/6/08
Received 10-year GC---------------------------11/14/08 (without interview)
-------------------------------------
NATURALIZATION
N400 Application----------------------4/22/11
Received NOA1-------------------------4/25/11
Biometric Appointment-----------------6/10/11
Interview Appointment-----------------7/19/11
Oathtaking Ceremony-------------------8/26/11

#15 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Oct 15 2010, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like what I have said were so lucky we have families who look for us and take their responsibility,you think they will still going to do this if their father is like yours?I dont think everybody wants to be naked infront of people,yes its their choice but its not about that my point is ..do you consider their reason why they are motivated to do such thing?Or do you know the reason why they have to do such thing.Well in this country of America its not all about survival its more of a choice to live in a worldy material needs like can able to buy nice cars,fur coat,gucci or LV but in our country??No streapty can even buy a scooter not unless if she will be mistress of a corrupt politician or maybe a rich chineese business man and this kind of people I dont respect at all.I prefer to respect those women who burn their sweat spliting thier legs and bouncing on the stage.At least this people dont hide a thing not pretend that they are somebody when the fact is they are also hore the only different is they work in a streap bar and some women choose to find rich victims.I hope you could see the difference.

I can see the difference...at least they have nothing to hide.They are true to themselves.Of course there are many reasons behind such choice.But tell me..do u think there are many people who can appreciate the way their life is than those striving hard and surviving with clean reputation and clean conscience? They became the laughters of many, a game to play.

I have been in streapty bar in Cebu of course with my fiance husband now,I have been in the streapty bar here in Austin of course with my husband.The reason is I want to see the real world and yes I do see and yes its not a good sight for a conservative filipina but a good sight for an open minded filipina who wants to see the other part of the world.Have you talked to one of those girls who did such thing?Yes I do talk one of those girls when I was in the Philippines and yes they are very respectfull too,just dont try to hit their ego and they will scratched you like a cat.And no they are not in drugs..not at all and yes they do drink but smart when they drink thats how they can get some money from ladies drink.And yes they still go to church and repent their sin during sunday mass.

Lol...they repent for their sins in this type of immoral world but still they continue to engage with that kind of job..so easy to commit sins and have forgiveness during sunday mass. laugh.gif God would be so soft and tender. blink.gif

Now are this women are really in darkside? Why do you say that? do you think what they do is sex without love and sex with pleasure alone? And do you think that this ladies dont contribute anything to human lives,they still do melody they give pleasure and happiness to old men ,to lonely men to ugly men to pervert men who has no courage to do some crimes and rape kids instead they go to this kind of women.Did you say this women are home wrecker?

Here we are again for the sex...if one is not satisfied,a man may find one of them for the pleasure.

Temptation stay away from me (tukso layuan mo ako)..i think this old song in Phil. is known to you...try to meditate the lyrics of the song.Many people goes engage with this kind of pleasure could go wrong.Yes they contribute....to their living and to the country as well.

No it is not them who are home wrecker it is the men who are the bad people or the husband are the bad people not this women.What they do is just for a living,professional as what they call it.Do you know that each service that they do it has a price?and if men are looking for love they will tell them exactly that they dont mix work and personal life.Now you may ask why did I say all this things....Google in the internet ,do some research maybe in youtube,or sat down with one of those girls its not that expensive when they sat in your table tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Husbands are bad people! Hey husbands out there..do u agree?

I have no cents to offer them Shone when they sat in my table..better not to google... laugh.gif

#16 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Oct 15 2010, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what kind of pleasing and clean are we talking about? You mean go to church and sing in choir or follow the preacher?Melody no one and nobody in this world are clean.EACH AND EVERY ONE Of us are ALL SINNERS!!! Dirty job? why dirty job bec.they sleep with men?for me its not dirty it just happen they sell their pleasure technically they do it bec.thats their business.What about those women who just like to sleep with different men bec.their just horny?and use the men.Or maybe they have money they will hire young men to sleep with them(cougars).So tell me whose better and who is not?Who is dirty and who is clean????I am trying to open up your mind melody.This people are still God creations but dont say that they work for Satan,bec.eventually even inside the church Satan is always there. tongue.gif .They are not doing dirty job ..corrupt politicians are way more worst than this women.

If men sleep with another women so vice versa...agree no one is perfect..we are all born as sinners..but how can we heal the world? Ooppss sorry this is my another topic in the other section...arouse my mind..perhaps i'm getting sleepy.. sleep.gif

Pssst..keep silent Shone..if there could be any politician here..they would react negatively to ur judgement...dnt crticize....politicians contribute for the lives too.. laugh.gif tongue.gif

Edited by melody, 15 October 2010 - 06:23 PM.

#17 beeguy

beeguy
  • 884 posts
  • te

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Oct 15 2010, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Angie laugh.gif tongue.gif its okey Beeguy..I accept your apology wink.gif

LOL I guess I need to pay attention to who I am answering. ohmy.gif

Sorry Shone. (And sorry Angie) That is what I get for trying to do one last thing before leaving the house.

09/10/2010: Trekked to the top of Mt. Pinatubo and surprised her with a ring. She said YES!

K-1
08/02/2011: K-1 Petition package mailed via Priority Mail to Texas Service Center! The clock is running...

AOS

Removing Conditions

IMG_0692.JPG

#18 beeguy

beeguy
  • 884 posts
  • te

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (melody @ Oct 15 2010, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohmy.gif Husbands are bad people! Hey husbands out there..do u agree?

I have no cents to offer them Shone when they sat in my table..better not to google... laugh.gif

Shone said Google not ogle.

Shone is right. The women are not going to the husband's home and forcing them to do anything. Yes some husbands are bad people. There are even many husbands in the Philippines that are out drinking Red Horse while his wife is earning the money to feed their children (and him) working at the bars and cam studios (with his full consent if not forced to by him).

K-1

AOS

Removing Conditions

IMG_0692.JPG

#19 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (Pilot Mike @ Oct 15 2010, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Happens in the US all the time too. But at least here there are opportunities but some chose to ignore them. I dont blame anyone in the Phils for this.

But I have known people that would surely go for the big bucks and the bright lights and loud music instead of working for 100 peso working their tails off daily in a factory, if they are lucky to find those jobs. Does not make it right, but it is the way it is.

We can’t blame people doing this type of work my Pilot…Like prostitution..i think it’s a kind of human freedom. I agree completely there are people who prepare to enjoy such type of way instead of working daily in a factory as what u said.

Cam girls, bargirls...the thing that makes me the saddest is a lot of times the family in the province encourages this as long as money is flowing home. But sadly, when the girl quits, everyone gets mad because the family has to now pull their weight.

This one of the factors why they may engage with such job.Parents could be the first who encourage them or there are cases that these women take their own will too. ( I met and knew one woman like this).

Yes some seek to find a foreign BF to escape 'the life' but more times than not, they are so damaged at that point its useless for a lasting relationship.

They are so damaged and there’s a possibility that relationship couldn’t last between foreign BF.

#20 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 16 October 2010 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (CuteBabes @ Oct 15 2010, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well said, Asiantreak.

Oh no! i think i'm not good into speech..i may not have vote for politics... laugh.gif

I, myself dont considered it as their darksides.

So do u call it a 'White-side'? Tell me what could be the appropriate topic title for this...

There are some people that are nice and quite and seemingly well behaved and respectable all of the time, they wear nice clothes, have really great jobs, live in the best neighborhoods, and they have a dark side to them and sometimes do some really terrible things with that and often do not get caught until the last straw. It means no one is perfect; we all have some good and some bad in us.

I think to agree with you….this is why I'm not into showing myself the best I have…I prefer to be simple type and I think some people may wonder why I keep remaining that way though I have something to afford. There are people who shows they have everything in life,huge home,nice car,presenable clothes etc…but something they hide..they may get their income worst than those women in the bar.

A dark side is the side of someone where evil resides. As dark side of someone is something that neither you or me will ever see in that person. Someone who is evil, wicked, and tries to do you some harm or worse because they have evilness inside of them. It means a hidden evil side of their personality which is not obvious or seldom seen.

Huh..i think never you visited the site BNN (before it turns to another name)….as you browse such site..on the screen you can find 'The Dark-Side of Fil-West Relationshiop'. I wondered and post a thread about knowing trying to know what is all about. No one seemed to tell me the truth until a very nice member there pm me and explained it to me. He said it called Dark-side bcoz they (foreign men) take threir wives in a military manner. So do you think they are evil doing that way or they are doing harm against the tradition of Phil. people? Tell me……

As a side note, Melody we dont have the right to say anything not unless we were in their shoes.

I'm not accusing those people bad..i'm trying to judge the kind of job they are doing.Of course as I have said they have hearts and sentiments and there may be factors that lead them to choose that way of life. As you observe in my post..i just explaining their backgrounds and observation…they..being in the dark-side of such job.

How cute u are babe….trying to take u your vote for me…
biggrin.gif

Edited by melody, 16 October 2010 - 12:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users