#1 shipscook

shipscook
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Civic works, Cooking, sailing, Diving, Motorbiking
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:43 AM

Hi, i got 2 identities in WOF, one is guenther,one is shipscook. That happened due to login problems i had in the beginning and lost passwords.I am only online since about 15 months,before i used internet cafes and those IP adresses often cause troubles.( not because i was afraid to get banned,or because i ama troll,lol)
Is there a way to join them ?

#2 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:55 AM

Hi, i got 2 identities in WOF, one is guenther,one is shipscook. That happened due to login problems i had in the beginning and lost passwords.I am only online since about 15 months,before i used internet cafes and those IP adresses often cause troubles.( not because i was afraid to get banned,or because i ama troll,lol)
Is there a way to join them ?

Yes there should be a way to merge them but it will take an admin to do it, so I will bring it to Hawks attention. Which user name do you wish to end up with?

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#3 shipscook

shipscook
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Civic works, Cooking, sailing, Diving, Motorbiking
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

Yes there should be a way to merge them but it will take an admin to do it, so I will bring it to Hawks attention. Which user name do you wish to end up with?

Guenther would be fine. I got nothing to hide and always use me real name.

And the little trouble and rumours spread about me by internet stalkers or other weirdos i can live without problems.
I am a public person in cebu, so i could not prevent it anyhow.

It even increased customers at my restaurant,lol.

Thanks and regards to everyone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users