• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sweetjulie

sweetjulie
  • 319 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • mi

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:42 PM

Hi everyone! hope everything going well in here . It"s been a while i did not post in here , I've been very busy of my work and family especially during the school days.

I have some query here. I want to apply dual citizenship but i was very worried because my middle name is still desame as  my middle name when i was single. Is that cause any problem if i will apply dual citizenship?

Also , I have 1 daughter , her middle name she did not use like Philippines style like  you  are going to use maiden name of the Mother, She use like American Style .  Im worried if that can cause any problem .

My daughter is 10 yrs old, is she authomatic a dual citizenship if ever i will become a dual citizen? I saw in the dual citizenship form that there is a space for beneficiary.

How many months does is take for dual? 

Do i need to apply in person or going to the consulate office or just send by mail?

Thank you so much and Greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Sweetjulie

#2 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,767 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:23 AM

The procedure for reacquiring Philippine citizenship after U.S. Naturalization requires you to go to the Philippines consulate serving your area in person.

--Ray B

Hi everyone! hope everything going well in here . It"s been a while i did not post in here , I've been very busy of my work and family especially during the school days.

I have some query here. I want to apply dual citizenship but i was very worried because my middle name is still desame as  my middle name when i was single. Is that cause any problem if i will apply dual citizenship?

Also , I have 1 daughter , her middle name she did not use like Philippines style like  you  are going to use maiden name of the Mother, She use like American Style .  Im worried if that can cause any problem .

My daughter is 10 yrs old, is she authomatic a dual citizenship if ever i will become a dual citizen? I saw in the dual citizenship form that there is a space for beneficiary.

How many months does is take for dual? 

Do i need to apply in person or going to the consulate office or just send by mail?

Thank you so much and Greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Sweetjulie

#3 sweetjulie

sweetjulie
  • 319 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • mi

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:45 AM

The procedure for reacquiring Philippine citizenship after U.S. Naturalization requires you to go to the Philippines consulate serving your area in person.

--Ray B

--Ray B

Thank you so much Sir Ray B. Greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Sweetjulie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users