#1 joy"n"joel

joy"n"joel

unknown

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 23 April 2007 - 03:36 PM

My son who is 14 weeks old (3 1/2 months old) always gave me a smile everytime he saw me and when I looked at him straight in the eye he always gave me those sweet toothless smile and cooed that surely brighten up my days, eases my tiredness and when I see him smiling at me I can't take not to shed a tear. One special moment we're both sitting in the couch, he smiled at me while looking at me in the eye that he's so happy to see me hehehe and that I could feel it in my heart, the love I have for him is so strong and so deep that I couldn't imagine, it's so amazing, it's so wonderful, unexplainable feeling, is this a mother's love??! Moms, did you experience the same thing???

Being a mom is so awesome I could tell! That's what it is, all the pain from childbirthing is worthy and this I always love being a mom! wink.gif

Edited by joy"n"joel, 23 April 2007 - 03:50 PM.

"this account is not active"

#2 juris

juris
  • Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca
  • Local Office:Timbukto

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:27 PM

I can feel the intensity of your thoughts, love and affection Joy... though am not yet a mother. Take care of Joshua, he's an angel. smile.gif A miracle of life.

Edited by Marizylle, 23 April 2007 - 05:35 PM.

"Black Skin Exotic & Rare"

#3 fepsimark

fepsimark
  • Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • Interests:If you need a legitimate work at home job, email me at admission@comsvctech.com

Fepsi
  • Texas
  • Local Office:Fairfax VA

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:50 PM

WHAT A WONDERFUL POST JOY. touched my heart..

anyway, reading your post makes me cry.. i remember last few days, i lost my little angel.can't help it if i remember. (lagi ko ngang tinitingnan pic nyong mag-ina sa avatar, dreaming to have a baby like that) I know, it's not the right time for me yet.

I know how you feel though. We have an adopted baby since birth though i left him in my country. When I was working in my country, that baby cures my tiredness every night I got home to rest. HIs voice, smile, sweet lambing, asking something from me most specially his favorite "bida" jollibbee. The baby is 3 years old now. Every time I talked to him on the phone, he keep askin' me like this, "mama, kelan ka uwi? kelan ka labas dyan sa TV? hahaha kala nya nasa TV ako just seeing me on webcam.

again joy, thanks for sharing. Good luck and God bless you and your baby.. keep your good health for the baby.

#4 Guest_espie_*

Guest_espie_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:02 PM

Hi joy. I exprience that too. When she have 1st smile with me I have tears in my eyes I can't explain my feelings. Specialy when she start playing. Every night before we sleep she love to play in our bed. If she feel sleeping she start lying down in my stomach and she have a beautiful smile. I feel unconditional and priceless love. Start pa lang yan Joy mapansin mo na lang malaki na sya makulit hehehe.

#5 jhaps

jhaps
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • ve

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:07 PM

I know the feeling. My Joseph would sometimes scream and cry when he can't see me. Whenever I would check on him and ask what's wrong, he would touch my face and smiles at me. When I tell him that I'm upset over what he does, he would look at me in the eye and smile tentatively, waiting for me to smile at him thus reassuring him I am not mad.
It amazes me to think that he's only 6 months old and yet he acts like that.

#6 Gie88

Gie88
  • 2,049 posts
  • Interests:I love simple life.
  • ca
  • Local Office:None

Posted 24 April 2007 - 04:37 AM

Babies are Angels. smile.gif ...LIKE ME! laugh.gif

Edited by joy911, 24 April 2007 - 05:56 AM.

"I don't stand for the black man's side, I don't stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side." --Bob Marley

WOF Gwapa 2010 ----> http://www.onetrueme...medium=text_url

#7 chirel

chirel
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:Arts & Crafts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ca

Posted 24 April 2007 - 05:14 AM

U make me jealous! I cant wait for my lil girl to be born which is due on May 23 and feel the same feeling as you do.

God Bless!

#8 crismin

crismin
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • mi

Posted 24 April 2007 - 01:32 PM

I know what you feel, Thats we call LOVE smile.gif My son who is 10 years old now was born without seeing his true father ( he died 2 mos. after i give birth to my son). Its very sad seeing your child growing without Dad or tatay to call ( my son called me " Nanay"). But, because of my sons smile, it makes me strong and happy. Atleast now, theres somebody who will take care of whatever he needs and give him good education and he can call "Dad". And most specially, Love him that he cant feel since born from true father. And thats my husband. Yes, Joy 911 is right! Babies are angel! smile.gif

#9 juris

juris
  • Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca
  • Local Office:Timbukto

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE(chirel @ Apr 24 2007, 01:14 AM) View Post
U make me jealous! I cant wait for my lil girl to be born which is due on May 23 and feel the same feeling as you do.

God Bless!

Have a safe and succesful delivery Chirel. Congratulations... smile.gif
"Black Skin Exotic & Rare"

#10 joy"n"joel

joy"n"joel

unknown

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • lo

Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:24 PM

Hi Te feps, so sorry to hear about that, sooner or later, if God's will He will give you an angel again soon, I'll pray for your good health as always, just be strong I know you can do it! Ikaw pa! That's why your sad the last time we chatted, you seem so quiet too. Hoping to chat with you again soon...

Te Maricel, I know that it's a great feeling, and I'm too excited for you too...

espie and jhaps, yes, it's a wonderful seeing your baby's smile even though when they grow up they'll be "makulit" and hard headed heheehee that's why my mom always saying, she already got her revenge" heehhehee....

Joy911, yup! hehehee I am an angel too to my hubby, I'm his only one little girl! hahahaha!

Chirel, goodluck on your delivery soon, it's gonna be so exciting to see your baby, and of course be ready with those sleepless nights too hehee but it's worth it and sooner or later, you will see your baby's smile too as always keeping our busiest day happier than ever!

Crismin, you're lucky enough to have a hubby to take good care of your babies, all we know they need a father figure, we can't provide something that the father could do.. So good luck to on your pregnancy, te! smile.gif TC always...

#11 chirel

chirel
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • ca

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(juris @ Apr 24 2007, 06:34 AM) View Post
Have a safe and succesful delivery Chirel. Congratulations... smile.gif

Thank you! I have my appoinment today and actually I'm 2cm dilated so any day from now my lil girl will be born.

Thanks Joy!

#12 crismin

crismin
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • mi

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE(chirel @ Apr 24 2007, 09:28 PM) View Post
Thank you! I have my appoinment today and actually I'm 2cm dilated so any day from now my lil girl will be born.

Hi chirel!, Goodluck and Congratulations on your delivery. May you have a healthy baby girl, Im sure shes cute like her Mom. As of me, im having a lot of braxton hicks contraction, cant wait to see my baby girl. wink.gif

#13 Felicity

Felicity

(*0*)c",)

• 7,246 posts
  • Interests:theater arts, painting,photography,web designing,musical instruments,speeches,visa process,life abroad,people, clubs-Toastmasters Club, Rotary Club, Rotaract Club, Scouting,blogging

"Never explain yourself to anyone. Because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person who dislikes you won't believe it."
  • ca
  • Local Office:Fresno

Posted 24 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE(joy911 @ Apr 24 2007, 04:37 AM) View Post
Babies are Angels. smile.gif ...LIKE ME! laugh.gif

laugh.gif of course, hehe ur a baby and an angel to ur hubby wink.gif

i didnt have my own angels but i had baby sit before 2 babies smile.gif i have learned a lot from my mom how to take good care of those litte angels, brats na ngayon haha with them, u wont get tired of the day playing with them, emotionally, but it's too tiring physically haha but the u cant buy the happiness u feel when u are with little angels smile.gif

soon ill feel what u have feel now moms smile.gif ill expect two pretty angels next year hehe cant wait...

take care...

#14 jhaps

jhaps
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • ve

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:56 AM

Joy,
I'm afraid my baby's already makulit and hardheaded lol... He screams whenever he doesn't get his way. I am dreading the time when he can start talking. Even now, when he starts crying, he only stops to catch his breath and when you think he's calmed down he'll start screaming again. Hubby doesn't know what to do with him when it's his turn to take care of Josh. laugh.gif My father won't be too happy of me when I tell him about it, I'm sure. He's a disciplinarian, so he expects me to be that way to my baby. The problem is, I can't. sad.gif
Now I know why my mother always said that I'll get what I deserve when I have my own child. tongue.gif And all I remember, I was a good kid. Sigh!

#15 chirel

chirel
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • ca

Posted 25 April 2007 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE(crismin @ Apr 24 2007, 02:02 PM) View Post
Hi chirel!, Goodluck and Congratulations on your delivery. May you have a healthy baby girl, Im sure shes cute like her Mom. As of me, im having a lot of braxton hicks contraction, cant wait to see my baby girl. wink.gif

Thanks Crismin!
I experience a braxton hicks the other night too! My husband and I we're very excited yet i'm nervous and scared. I dont know
maybe i'm just scared of the pain but on the other hand I'm so excited to finally see my baby, lol.
Good luck to you too! Hope we both can deliver these angels safely.

#16 joy"n"joel

joy"n"joel

unknown

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • lo

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:21 PM

Hi Chirel, you're almost there now, and it seems like the baby will be in your arms soon! That's so exciting! Good luck! Worries and nervousness is normal I had those too for couple of days before my due date and also for about the pain but the contractions will come and go every 5 minutes or less, but when you push the baby out you'll be fine, just think that you can see your baby soon!:)

Hi Fel, I babysit too with my niece and nephew because they were living with our parents and since they were born until they reach aged 6 years old but it's different from what I felt with our baby, seems like this mother's love is unique, though it's tiring physically but it's gone when you see their smile..last night, he's smiling at me again while he fell asleep...that's so cute! I fell asleep too with a smile on my face hehehehe....well, looking forward of your little angel soon, fel...biggrin.gif hehehe...

Jhaps, yup! me too, I know time goes by so quickly sooner or later they don't want to be kiss and hug hehehe...being makulit and hardheaded will be so hard then, lots of things to do by that time, lots of thing to discipline hehehe, I'll expecting it, Jhaps! hehehee..Yes me too, my baby cries for no reason, I think he just wanted to cry hehehehe.. and hubby doesn't know what to do either but sooner he gets settled on his own. I read one of the articles that sometimes babies cried for no reason they just wanted to worn out and release his energy for the day. I don't know if it's true but sometimes my baby makes small cries eventhough there's no tears coming out before he fell asleep..

#17 Felicity

Felicity

(*0*)c",)

• 7,246 posts
  • Interests:theater arts, painting,photography,web designing,musical instruments,speeches,visa process,life abroad,people, clubs-Toastmasters Club, Rotary Club, Rotaract Club, Scouting,blogging

"Never explain yourself to anyone. Because the person who likes you doesn't need it and the person who dislikes you won't believe it."
  • ca
  • Local Office:Fresno

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(joy @ Apr 25 2007, 03:21 PM) View Post
Hi Fel, I babysit too with my niece and nephew because they were living with our parents and since they were born until they reach aged 6 years old but it's different from what I felt with our baby, seems like this mother's love is unique, though it's tiring physically but it's gone when you see their smile..last night, he's smiling at me again while he fell asleep...that's so cute! I fell asleep too with a smile on my face hehehehe....well, looking forward of your little angel soon, fel...biggrin.gif hehehe...

thanks JJ smile.gif i know it's a different feeling wow smile.gif the babies i took good care with were not relatives but close friends' babies, they brought happiness how much more our own babies right? hehe

next year maybe, im hoping we'll have twins wink.gif

#18 sarah_abe30

sarah_abe30
  • Members
  • 166 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • te

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:21 PM

Joy,

right now your baby is just smiling just wait a little bit once you hear your baby's laughing or giggling you'll want to hear it over and over again! it so pleasing to the ears... The first time I heard it, I got teary eyes then I want to hear it again so I kept making faces just to hear him laugh again.

Right now what I really enjoy when my son is calling me mama if he wants something or if he's looking for me he will say "mama" over and over it really overwhelmed me coz I know he needs me and that he's so dependent on me. Feel na feel ko ang pagiging mum ko coz of that!

my other blog

Becoming a mother makes you the mother of all children. From now on each wounded, abandoned, frightened child is yours. You live in the suffering mothers of every race and creed and weep with them. You long to comfort all who are desolate. -Charlotte Gray-

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. -Elizabeth Stone-

#19 jhaps

jhaps
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • ve

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:46 PM

Joy,
Wait when your baby starts to rollover. By then, changing diapers is a struggle. No amount of holding him or asking him to be still for a minute works. He still finds ways to rollover and crawl away from me, laughing because he got away. I have to chase him literally. It's exhausting but then maybe it will be good to get rid of the extra fats. laugh.gif
Like what sarah_abe said the giggling and laughing is something to look forward to. I love it when my baby laughs at something I did. Even if I look silly I still make faces and funny noises. Boy, how he loves that. He also likes getting under a blanket with me while I make funny baby blabbers.

#20 joy"n"joel

joy"n"joel

unknown

• Members
  • 700 posts
  • lo

Posted 26 April 2007 - 04:05 PM

Hi Fel, Yup! It's different if it's your own baby, well, so excited for you ha twins! hehehee....that would be more enjoybale fel....hehehee more tiredness to come then...smile.gif

Sarah and Jhaps, yes, my baby is laughing now too especially when I changed his clothes he thought I was tickling him that's were I found out he likes to be tickled, so I started tickled him with my fingers from his tummy to his neck line he loves it a lot, and he would laughed so hard sometimes he got hiccups from laughing heheheheh...I can't wait to play with him with his toys too and heard him calling me mama too... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif but when he cries he has some words like Mamma mamma mmmmaaaa" hehheheh seems like his calling me too....

Edited by joy"n"joel, 26 April 2007 - 04:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users