#1 strawberryblush78

strawberryblush78
  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:cooking,shopping etc
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 18 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

Hi All,I have more question to ask - Part 2 Information about You (Petitioner)It was asking for Alien Registration Number..Do I put my Alien Number that I had before?I am now a U.S. citizen.I used to have the USCIS online account but I need to retrive my password to be able to log in and getthe account number.Also Part 2..If you are a lawful permanent resident,complete the item Numbers 40a-41.. there is a question asking if I gain lawful permanent resident status through marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident..is this only pertain to somebody if they are a lawful permanent resident petitioning their parents?I read one of the U.s.citizen petitioning her parents that she answered "yes" to that question.Im confused..Do I answer that or leave it without answer? There's yes or no to choose...thank you in advance for the help
Judge me I'll prove you WRONG. Tell me what to do Ill TELL YOU OFF Screw me over
Ill SCREW YOU TWICE AS BAD. But Earn my love and learn i'm WORTH IT ♥

#2 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,779 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:39 AM

Even if you are a U.S. citizen, report your "A" number where requested.

If your original Permanent Resident status was based on marriage to a U.S. citizen, then answer "yes."

--Ray B

Hi All,I have more question to ask - Part 2 Information about You (Petitioner)It was asking for Alien Registration Number..Do I put my Alien Number that I had before?I am now a U.S. citizen.I used to have the USCIS online account but I need to retrive my password to be able to log in and getthe account number.Also Part 2..If you are a lawful permanent resident,complete the item Numbers 40a-41.. there is a question asking if I gain lawful permanent resident status through marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident..is this only pertain to somebody if they are a lawful permanent resident petitioning their parents?I read one of the U.s.citizen petitioning her parents that she answered "yes" to that question.Im confused..Do I answer that or leave it without answer? There's yes or no to choose...thank you in advance for the help

#3 strawberryblush78

strawberryblush78
  • Members
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:cooking,shopping etc
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

Thank you for the answer.I appreciate it.
Judge me I'll prove you WRONG. Tell me what to do Ill TELL YOU OFF Screw me over
Ill SCREW YOU TWICE AS BAD. But Earn my love and learn i'm WORTH IT ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users