4 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,674 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 22 May 2017 - 05:40 PM

Hello Wofers ...have you any idea where to buy bagoong isda/fish sauce near New Hamshipre area? Or are there any pinay out there who has some stocks for sale? Someone is craving for ginamos maybe she is pregnant :lol:

Thanks in advance

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:39 PM

A city would help, otherwise take a look: https://www.google.c...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#3 Gemini

Gemini
  • Members
  • 431 posts
  • lo

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:02 AM

My pretty friend Meldy, how are you? I miss you pretty friend. Btw, tell her to buy it online and the name of the store is Filstop it was formerly Philamfood store before, they changed it into Filstop with same owner. And that's in New Jersey. Tell her to search in Fb "Filstop" they have a lot of stuff especially ginamos coz i once ordered three before. I hope this helps. Take care

#4 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,674 posts
  • em

Posted 29 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

Thank you very much for both of you,Sir Mark and my pretty Gemini. Great help!

PS. Friend Gemini..as for my life all well but nothing in order :lol:. Pretty busy with the life but still breathing. Praise the Lord! My Best wishes are always for you. :) 

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#5 Gemini

Gemini
  • Members
  • 431 posts
  • lo

Posted 30 May 2017 - 01:46 AM

Your very welcome my pretty friend....and good to hear from you. Thank you and likewise to you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users