34 replies to this topic

#21 ccwalker

ccwalker
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:04 AM

The gallery function is up and running now. you can find it http://wofafterdark.com/gallery. I am offering it to users here also as a courtesy.

If you are a member of TheworldofFilipinas.com or WOFafterdark.com you can sign up for a gallery. Just PM me for a user name. I will set you a temporary password and you will be good to go. Just log in and change your temporary password to a new one. The gallery is by coppermine, it is easy to use, free, and it has no ads whatsoever.

#22 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,852 posts
  • lo

Posted 20 July 2007 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE(ccwalker @ Jul 19 2007, 06:08 PM) View Post
Thanks for sharing that Mark, maybe you have solved a mystery.

Chris

I noticed that is also where the 'topic notifications' are going, right to BULK.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#23 username

username
  • 1,953 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te
  • Local Office:Had to use snail mail

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(James in Austin Tx @ Jul 19 2007, 11:56 PM) View Post
Hmm all the counters look like 0 entries so maybe they are having a hard time starting up??

What account name are you using at WOF afterdark? How many you got?

Did you take my names? mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

I tried to register but I got problems. I think you took it becasue you don't like it! dry.gif mad.gif My computer is good.

Why you do that me? Maybe I go back and see you afterdark.

Edited by username, 20 July 2007 - 01:30 PM.

#24 juris

juris
  • Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca
  • Local Office:Timbukto

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:57 PM

It's very inviting, the LINK is posted right on the heading of WOF site. That means to me a 'reverse istilo' of inviting members thru a catchy flashing statement that says: The Worold of Filipinas is in No way affiliated with wofafterdarkdotcom... laugh.gif tricky way of announcement and invitation, that out of curiosity people can click the flashing link and bingo! smile.gif

Easy way to fish.

Self-explanatory, no need to elaborate.

Can I also put it here: WOF is not affiliated with www.______________.com unsure.gif laugh.gif

Edited by juris, 21 July 2007 - 12:01 AM.

"Black Skin Exotic & Rare"

#25 ccwalker

ccwalker
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • em

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:13 AM

You are right Juris, there is link sharing going on here. On some of the news skins here it is at the top of the page already. call it cooperation for the benefit of two separate forums. Kinda like peanut butter and Jelly

Chris

#26 juris

juris
  • Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • ca

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:27 AM

Hi,

laugh.gif u know who i am in wofafterdark laugh.gif

juris...

#27 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,072 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:08 AM

It was not posted to trick anyone. I agreed to post a link to the after dark site and they agreed to post a link to WOF. If you look at the rules , thats the way it should be done. Since they followed the rules I have no problem with putting up the link. I just wanted to make sure that everyone was clear that the after dark site is not owned or admined by me. I made this post also so everyone would know that it's a very different site then WOF is.
They have no rules over there so if you post something on the afterdark site , your wide open for anyone to post back anything they want. They play rough over there but they tell it like it is.
TIM

#28 ccwalker

ccwalker
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • em

Posted 21 July 2007 - 02:13 AM

just an update here.

The modifications to the forum are complete. It is running lean and mean. We have installed Coppermine galleries and Wordpress blogs for members to use also. They can be reached from links in blue at the top left of the homepage.

Chris

#29 username

username
  • 1,953 posts
  • te

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE(juris @ Jul 20 2007, 08:27 PM) View Post
Hi,
laugh.gif u know who i am in wofafterdark laugh.gif
juris...

No. I do not. Who are you on that site? Maybe I will see you there one day. They have lots of people registered. I hope WOF family will come over to talk about life and not be afraid to be ban for telling truths. I like both places now.

Mr. CCWALKER he fix my account too. He is a very nice man. I thought JamesAustinTx was taking my name because he does not like me and my username. He always make fun at me. Maybe one day I see him at WOF afterdark. I read he has account.

But Mr. CCWALKER he correct the problems. They are very funny over at WOF afterdark.

Some people here ask same thing over and over again. At WOF afterdark they talk about real life and not just same thing again always.

Peace and love WOF family.

Edited by username, 22 July 2007 - 03:08 AM.

#30 juris

juris
  • Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • ca

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:29 AM

Tim,

Noted.....

Username,

that post is not addressed to u but to ccwalker...

wofafterdark a cc of bnn? laugh.gif

#31 username

username
  • 1,953 posts
  • te

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE(juris @ Jul 21 2007, 11:29 PM) View Post
Tim,
Noted.....
Username,
that post is not addressed to u but to ccwalker...

Hi Juris,

I was just being nice when I ask you. I thought maybe if I see another WOF family member at WOF afterdark I would recognize you and say hello like you would to any family member you would pass in the street.

But if your new username is like a costume so you can be anonymous (I got that word from JamesAustinTx) then I still respect you for hiding afterdark with a new name.

I think even JamesAustinTx make up new name on WOF afterdark too.

Why everybody hide? We are neighbors in cyber space.

I am username at WOF afterdark. I am not hiding afterdark. I will be looking for you maybe one day and JamesAustinTx too.

God Bless all WOF family here and afterdark too.

wink.gif

Edited by username, 22 July 2007 - 02:58 PM.

#32 ccwalker

ccwalker
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • em

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE(juris @ Jul 22 2007, 03:29 AM) View Post

WOF afterdark is what you make of it. We want a wide audience, therefore we are asking for members here to frequent the place. The members set the tone and conversation.

cc of BNN... definitely not. from a technical and features standpoint it is far superior to BNN. I just put it on it's own server this morning so that it doesn't share traffic with the filipinawifesore anymore. It has already sped up a bit. Now it is time to "set it and forget it". It should be fine without further modifications, but just in case I am keeping an eye on it. with the new server, I changed the blogging and gallery features so that people can self register on them without being a member and no need to contact anyone. The links to the blogs and the gallery are on the left hand site of the navigation menu.

#33 tclutts

tclutts
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:43 PM

Chris, It doesn't seem to be working for me today. Is it down, or do I have a computer problem?

#34 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,072 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:01 PM

It's been done all day for me to. I'm sure it's from moving the site to a new server box. It will take any where from 12 to 24 hours for everyone's isp's to hook back up to it, like it did when we moved to a new server .
TIM

#35 ccwalker

ccwalker
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • em

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE(HAWK @ Jul 22 2007, 08:01 PM) View Post
It's been done all day for me to. I'm sure it's from moving the site to a new server box. It will take any where from 12 to 24 hours for everyone's isp's to hook back up to it, like it did when we moved to a new server .
TIM

The cookies have changed with the move, so in order to get on the site you have to clear the cookies and make sure you use the www.wofafterdark.com address as it links directly to the server and is not a redirect. Th other names we have are forwarded.

thanks for your patience,

chris

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users