Photo

what can you do if you have these kind of situation?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 maylan

maylan
  • Members
  • 114 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:46 PM

Every Filipino are taking a shower everyday, or brush our teeth everyday. Eventhough some of our brothers and sisters living in the place which is no water supply. We make sure we're always fresh before going to work.

One unknown Filipina we chatted while we're waiting to our next flight distination. Has a problem with his bf, so she started to tell her problem about bf lazyness of taking a shower and he hate brushing his teeth stuff like that. His bf wanted to kiss her in her lips, but this girl she said he have a very bad breath, and she can't stand the smell. She said, she love that guy because he is very nice to her. Only the problem is his hygene.

I told her to tell the truth. The wife is the mirror on how we take care of our husband, to make sure he is clean and fresh infront to other people.

Edited by maylan, 19 September 2010 - 06:28 AM.

#2 James in Austin Tx

James in Austin Tx
  • Moderators
  • 2,323 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ch

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

Yes tell the truth then if he still does not do it the guy is telling her that he doesnt care what she wants.. Damak : ) (hope I spelled it right)

QUOTE (maylan @ Sep 17 2010, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every Filipino are taking a shower everyday, or brush our teeth everyday. Eventhough some of our brothers and sisters living in the place which is no water supply. We make sure we're always fresh before going to work.

One unknown Filipina we chatted while we're waiting to our next flight distination. Has a problem with her bf, so she started to tell her problem about her bf lazyness of taking a shower and he hate brushing his teeth stuff like that. Her bf wanted to kiss her in her lips, but this girl she said he have a very bad breath, and she can't stand the smell. She said, she love that guy because he is very nice to her. Only the problem is his hygene.

I told her to tell the truth. The wife is the mirror on how we take care of our husband, to make sure he is clean and fresh infront to other people.

#3 zzzlpr

zzzlpr
  • 3,843 posts
  • ve

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:05 PM

For me this is a major red flag.

If he doesn't care about his hygiene, how does she expect him to care about her?

It is simple to resolve though, no bath/brush then no "pizza". She got the power. tongue.gif

Cheers,

Carlos.
"A man does not know how alive he can be until a sweet Pinay steals his heart."
my point of view

11/08/2007 - Annulment Process Started
08/21/2008 - Annulment Granted
09/05/2008 - Annulment Court Order Issued
09/10/2008 - Mailed I-129F
09/11/2008 - Arrived at VSC
09/12/2008 - NOA1 Issued
01/29/2009 - NOA2 Issued
02/07/2009 - Manila Case Number Letter Received from NVC
02/15/2009 - Interview Scheduled for March, 23rd 2009
03/02/2009 - Passed Medical
03/23/2009 - Interview, all went well but NBI Clearance on her Married Name was missing
03/25/2009 - Delivered NBI Clearance to US Embassy
04/17/2009 - Visa on hand
04/24/2009 - CFO done
05/13/2009 - Arrived in US
06/01/2009 - Applied for SSN
06/02/2009 - Pending Immunizations done
06/05/2009 - Received SSN
06/22/2009 - Got Married "downtown" style
06/27/2009 - Requested sealed envelop with immunization form from Civil Dr.
07/03/2009 - Received sealed envelop from Dr.
07/14/2009 - Mailed the AOS
07/16/2009 - AOS arrived USCIS
07/20/2009 - AOS NOA1 Issued
08/21/2009 - Biometrics at local USCIS Office
09/10/2009 - Received EAD cards
11/17/2009 - AOS interview. Given a favorable decision.
11/27/2009 - Received the GC
10/07/2011 - Mailed the ROC
10/11/2011 - Arrived at VSC
10/18/2011 - ROC NOA Received (contains the 1 year extension)
11/14/2011 - Received ROC Biometrics Appointment Notification
12/09/2011 - ROC Biometrics
07/19/2012 - ROC Approved letter(no interview, even though I forgot to send a copy of the GC)
07/25/2012 - 10 year GC Arrived

#4 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • Interests:too many to mentions
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

yaiiks... tongue.gif

to be honest if I was in her shoe I will tell her about his hygiene if he wont change and still coming to me with that stinky smell I will break the relationship.I can't stand living with a man like that.Imagine the odor will stick in the pillow in the couch in the bed.EWWW that is disgusting!Then you wake up both of you and make a good morning kiss and his mouth smell like "IMBURNAL" EW! EW! ...One of my standard in a man first impression I will look at his nails first,his nail toe and his finger nails.If it is well trimmed and clean I will like him.

On our first night with my husband,I know already how organize he is.All my things in my baggage is littering in the sofa in the hotel my make up is scattered infront of the mirror and my clothes I just left it in the bathroom.I did it intentionally tho tongue.gif .He fold it nicely and he clean up the toilet and fold our dirty clothes in the bathroom.From that,I said to myself I met my match.Now he clean up the house,the kitchen,the garage and do the laundry during his day off.And about his hygiene I can't say anything more.He shower day and night,nail file while driving ...it is so relaxing to sleep with a clean,smelling fresh husband.

#5 Asia H.

Asia H.
  • 649 posts
  • ca
  • Local Office:Manila phillipines

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:33 PM

Oh no! laugh.gif Thats really no no no for me.....
She has to tell the truth to him, no woman or even man can live with it like that!
Just imagine how he looks like not having a shower, brushing his teeth. You cant even imagine to give him a kiss how much more when they do something more lol. If he loves her his willing to improver his hygiene now that he has someone to cuddle with!!

Good thing hubby take shower every day and night he brush his teeth twice a day which is reasonable, when he stinks i was open and tell him," honey you need a shower before you kiss me hahaha and he gets it just laugh at me he knews i still love him, kiss him even he stinks, cause he works on construction sweating, I even cut his nails sometimes if we stay home doing nothing he forget to cut it so i cut it for him lol and his very organized more than i am, he wash clothes even my clothes, clean house more often then i do what a wife.

There was a perception i heard before when i was young still in phils that white people rarely take shower but there were wrong cause they do take shower and more clean and neat! maybe some are just lazy!! I apologized for my words here mod.......

Life is about letting God use You for his Purposes....

Timeline for 1- 175 Removal
Sept.9,2010 - Sent Package to CSC
Sept.11,2010 -Package recieved Saturday.
Sept 14, 2010- Cashed Check
Sept 18, 2010- NOA 1 Letter for 1 year extension
Sept. 26, 2010- NOA 2 Biometrics Letter Recieved
Oct. 19, 2010- Biometrics Schedule @ 2:00pm " DONE"
Dec. 30,2010- Received email that case APPROVED
January 3rd, 2011- Got 10 yrs GC in mail dated December 27,2010..
Great start for NEW YEAR!

NEXT STEP CITIZENSHIP....................

CITIZENSHIP OATH TAKING NOV. 12,2013 

********FATHER I-130 APPLICATION*******

Jan 14,2014- Send I -130 Application Packet

Jan  22,2014- Recieved NOA 1, Got Reciept Number to check online status

Feb 7,2014 -Check online status Application was approve

Feb 10,2014 -Recieved NOA 2, Father I-130 Application APPROVED

#6 Ampalaya

Ampalaya

Latest creation!

• 4,744 posts
  • Interests:Staying VERTICAL!!
  • ca
  • Local Office:Honolulu.

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:19 PM

Dump him. Imagine how he'd raise kids. I dumped a GF that didn't take care of her Pipit!
Mabaho big time and curtails sex.
Denied K1, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption and US Citizenship. Dual citizenship.
All PAU!
Been there! Did it all!

#7 Bear

Bear
  • Members
  • 227 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • lo

Posted 17 September 2010 - 06:06 PM

Being a man I know women like to change men and this guy will make a change to get the candy but once he's got the candy he'll change right back.
Habits are hard to break once created and a study has shown that to break the habit you must stop it 21 consecutive times. Meaning he has to bathe 21 days in a row - of his own free will - before he should get any candy. Period. Then she has to make sure he doesn't revert and thats the hard part. So I suggest bathing together several times a week (this is long after the 21 days to stop) and a side effort to compliment him (and have others compliment him) for his efforts. Praise the hell out of him if he does as you ask and dump him without hesitation if he don't. Its like training a dog. When the dog does what you want you give him a treat and sctratch him behind the ears. When you yell and scream he growls and snaps (bites).
This isn't a game - its about your life and that of your family (read kids) as well. Hygiene is an absolute critical part.

Edited by Bear, 17 September 2010 - 06:11 PM.

The Bear Family

#8 maylan

maylan
  • Members
  • 114 posts
  • lo

Posted 18 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Ampalaya @ Sep 17 2010, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dump him. Imagine how he'd raise kids. I dumped a GF that didn't take care of her Pipit!
Mabaho big time and curtails sex.

Just can't believe either, how some other people are lazy to take care of themselves. dry.gif

#9 af_phils

af_phils
  • Members
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:married in hawaii august 2004
  • ca

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (maylan @ Sep 17 2010, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... Has a problem with her bf, so she started to tell her problem about her bf lazyness of taking a shower and he hate brushing his teeth stuff like that. Her bf wanted to kiss her in her lips, but this girl she said he have a very bad breath, and she can't stand the smell. She said, she love that guy because he is very nice to her. Only the problem is his hygene.

I always wonder about those ldrs that go on forever and evolve ‘romantically’ before finally meeting in person. In real life, you probably wouldn’t make it past the introduction- let alone a first date. Can’t smell a person over a webcam or photo…

#10 maylan

maylan
  • Members
  • 114 posts
  • lo

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:34 AM

QUOTE (af_phils @ Sep 18 2010, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always wonder about those ldrs that go on forever and evolve ‘romantically’ before finally meeting in person. In real life, you probably wouldn’t make it past the introduction- let alone a first date. Can’t smell a person over a webcam or photo…

Exactly, over webcam or talking thru phone can't smell his breath. I hate the "putok" smell either. blink.gif

Edited by maylan, 19 September 2010 - 06:34 AM.

#11 Thetimewillcome

Thetimewillcome
  • 301 posts
  • ca

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:43 AM

http://www.newsbreak...itics-of-smell/

:lol:

October 2010- Met online
October 28, 2010-Officially a couple
Feb 26, 2011- Met at NAIA
Feb 28, 2011- Proposed in Bali
Sept 1, 2011- Second trip to the Philippines
Feb 11, 2012- Third trip to the Philippines
July 9, 2012- Final divorce judgement
Aug 10, 2012- Sent I-129F
Aug 14 2012- NOA 1

April 19 2013-NOA 2
Aug 5 Sputum negative, finished medical

Aug 7 Embassy interview passed

Aug 31 Visa delivered.

The US government agencies that process visa applications suck stinky a$$.

‎"A wise man should consider health is the greatest blessing, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses" -Hippocrates

#12 Paul Orr

Paul Orr
  • 1,316 posts
  • ve

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:44 AM

LOSER!.....Dump him.

See our pics at:

Our Time Line:
Started Relationship June 8th 2012
Met in person May 16-27 2014
File K-1 petition:

#13 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,852 posts
  • lo

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

You might want to look at the date of the posts...

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#14 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

What can you do if you have these kind of situation (thread title)? Replying to it...if i'm in the girl's situation and i love the guy because he is very nice to me (as being mentioned by the girl and wrote by you), at first love could remind me that it is patience,learn to support and learn how to teach one's hygience..Before telling something worst for his carelessness, i tell the guy what i feel for him and ask him what he feels for me too. I could ask to encounter him another day,have a date with him and recommend him to be well-prepared and be presentable and let's see how the man will show of..Telling directly a man his weakness could make him feel different,there is always a nice way to tell a man caring his hygience.At a certain time,i bring him in a store and ask him which kind of tooth paste that can help to maintain a good breath and i ask him,can i choose for you? One word is enough for a wise man,so hope the man could get what his Gf mean to say. If this doesn't work,now it's time to tell him if i can cure his bad breath so we can enjoy kissing each other...<BR><BR>I remember my aunt had a BF (became her husband now) who had a bad smell in the armpit...after some days dating her,she told if she can help to make his armpit smells good..the man accepted. So love conquers all.....

Edited by melody, 18 May 2011 - 05:08 PM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#15 FlyBy

FlyBy

The rise of club music, the fall of apartheid - coincidence?

• 1,301 posts
  • ca
  • Local Office:Dumaguete

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:57 AM

For me this is a major red flag.

If he doesn't care about his hygiene, how does she expect him to care about her?

It is simple to resolve though, no bath/brush then no "pizza". She got the power.
Cheers,

Carlos.

"no sex" he means. Pffft.

:rolleyes:

Edited by FlyBy, 19 May 2011 - 04:59 AM.

Old magicians don't die, they just disappear.

#16 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:37 PM

"no sex" he means. Pffft.

Huh..Sex begins with kissess..so if there's a bad breath of course no kissess and at the same time no sex :P

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#17 carl

carl
  • 377 posts
  • ve
  • Local Office:Portland, Maine

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

Maybe that's why he is looking abroad.... no one else will have him... what do they say.. shape up or ship out sounds like the motto here!

#18 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

Maybe that's why he is looking abroad.... no one else will have him...

Huh..i don't like to take this as your bad. Love exist wthout any complications,love is for young and old,for teeth or without teeth and fresh breath or for bad breath..the key is to make one you love learn the good thing he lacks to apply. If a bad breath guy would come to me and treat me very gently,i'm not good to treat him bad by telling him directly you have a bad breath this is why you are looking abroad..no one else will have you...

I had an experience with my cousin who didn't like to take a bath everyday nor to change his underwear...he didn't like to care himself, he looked like a man from the jungle with those yellowish teeth....Now he is married to a teacher while he is at home doing like a housewife..now he learns how to care the home and to himself ...so you see..love can change one's bad habit.

Edited by melody, 21 May 2011 - 04:14 PM.

#19 W. Thomas

W. Thomas
  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Theology. Children's issues. Computers.
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • te

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:26 AM

Interesting topic... I know it is a bit old... but i am a newbie :)

I think hygene is even more important for an American man than Filipino... Why? Chemistry. We eat much more meats fat and starches. When we sweat we tend to smell worse. If you eat mostly begitables etc... you will not smell so bad when you sweat. Something to think about ladies. Feed him more vegetables to help him too!

I wish I was better at hygene. It is not that I mind it, I simply do not always think about it. I bathe everyday, but sometimes I need 2 baths and sometimes I do not take them.

Bill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users