How to find settings etc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

I woke up this morning to see the forum software had changed, so here is one thing which would make it easier for members to navigate the new software, it is the pull down under your forum name, you will note the small arrow to the right of it, click on that for the pull down.

Also added I see a donate icon, great for any of us who wish to thank or help the owners with the costs of hosting and running this forum, as well as the upgrades needed to run a forum such as this.

Also if anyone is having a problem seeing some options due to the new color scheme, hover your mouse on them and they will then be easy to see what they are.

I like the new look. Posted Image

Posted Image

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#2 James in Austin Tx

James in Austin Tx
  • Moderators
  • 2,323 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ch

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

Nice work - some of the colors are too light tho - members, calendar, etc

I woke up this morning to see the forum software had changed, so here is one thing which would make it easier for members to navigate the new software, it is the pull down under your forum name, you will note the small arrow to the right of it, click on that for the pull down.

Also added I see a donate icon, great for any of us who wish to thank or help the owners with the costs of hosting and running this forum, as well as the upgrades needed to run a forum such as this.

Also if anyone is having a problem seeing some options due to the new color scheme, hover your mouse on them and they will then be easy to see what they are.

I like the new look. Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

My bad, I guess I was using the default forum skin IP.Board, and now they changed it to the new forum skin that was apparently available to members for a while now. Sorry all, must be old timers on my part but I am glad to see that I was not alone in using the original skin.

Oh well I guess I am getting too forgetful in my old age. Posted Image

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users