• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 coolbluesk

coolbluesk
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:51 AM

I live in New Jersey, USA, and on my last trip to Philippines in September to visit with my Fiance, we book several night stay at the Acuaverde beach resort in Batangas.  While eating lunch outside, a member of our group noticed a woman walking past us, and said that it was Maine Mendoza.  She's a very popular Movie and TV star in the Philippines right now, and I have even seen some of her movies.  We asked her if we could have out pictures taken with her, and she said sure, no problem.  So we all got to stand next to her and get our 5 minutes of fame.  Later, she and her friends changed into bikinis and were sunbathing right in front of our beachfront room.  Great view that day. here is a link to her wiki:

https://en.wikipedia...i/Maine_Mendoza

#2 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:50 PM

I live in New Jersey, USA, and on my last trip to Philippines in September to visit with my Fiance, we book several night stay at the Acuaverde beach resort in Batangas.  While eating lunch outside, a member of our group noticed a woman walking past us, and said that it was Maine Mendoza.  She's a very popular Movie and TV star in the Philippines right now, and I have even seen some of her movies.  We asked her if we could have out pictures taken with her, and she said sure, no problem.  So we all got to stand next to her and get our 5 minutes of fame.  Later, she and her friends changed into bikinis and were sunbathing right in front of our beachfront room.  Great view that day. here is a link to her wiki:

https://en.wikipedia...i/Maine_Mendoza

Cool with Maine Mendoza...famously known by the creation of Aldub. It happened that i heard about her through youtube browsing. Many says that she is not only photogenic but really looks naturally pretty in person (physical appearance). Isn't?

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#3 coolbluesk

coolbluesk
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 09:42 PM

Hi Melody, I think you're the same person that replied to my other post about ending a LDR with a Pinay.  Thank you for replying.  I'm trying to learn as much as possible about what happened so hopefully I can avoid any problems in the future.  I still think most Filipinas are super cute, loyal, and would make a great life-long partner, so I haven't given up.

Yes Maine Mendoza is a really nice person.  I got to talk to her alone for a few minutes, and she was just at the AcuaVerde beach resort that day with a few friends.  She seems really down to Earth, and she wasn't even wearing any makeup when I saw her.  Yet, as you said, she was a natural beauty.  And I was a little surprised when she changed into a bikini to sunbathe and go swimming, because most pinays I know are much more modest, and will wear shorts and a T-shirt in the water

#4 Smitty91

Smitty91
  • 1,127 posts
  • Location:Home is where the heart is and my heart is with my wife.
  • ca
  • Local Office:Denver

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

The only famous Filipino I've met is Randy Santiago. Was actually at a recording of one of his live albums. He noticed me as soon as I walked into the room (I tend to stand out in the Philippines). Was kind of funny.  

Love is a decision... an act of will. ~Fr John Corapi.
The Will of God will never take you to a place where the Grace of God does not protect you. ~unkown
Posted Image + Posted Image = Posted Image
Timelines
Facebook Page

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users