che234
  • Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:54 PM

Welcome newbie this is probably the best website you will ever find :rolleyes:

Were to start?

You could post a hello on the welcome / introduction forum or you could just read some threads.
If there is something in particular you are looking for try using the search function also at the top of the page, it wont take less than four characters and you need to give it a little time between searches.

Search:
Posted Image

To view all the posts since you last logged in click View new content at the top of the page.

New Content
Posted Image

Have a look at the rules and posting guide lines before posting, WOF do try to be nice to each other and to use the forum to its best.

Choose an avatar (little pic to go with your username), you can upload it by going into "My controls", here you can also add a signature which will be displayed under some posts. If you want to change an avatar you may need to clear out your stored web information, see other threads for more details. You can find some great avatars to use instead of your own photos.

You can use the search function to find your own posts and topics. Choose "Search", "More search options",
"Filter by member name" (your user name), click "Match exact name" box, now choose either "Search entire post" to find threads to which you contributed or "Search titles only" to find your topics.

See below:
Click your profile first , see screenshot:
Posted Image

Then click the post/topics:
Posted Image

Posted something and want to change it?
You can edit your post if you want to, if its really important a mod will do it for you. You can preview your post before you post it for real which can help to iron out mistakes.

Feeling a little lonely and lost? You can use the send personal messages and leave comments, this is a form of protection.
Just click the members name and drop a message.

You might want to consider safety, don't post your contact details at all, consider whether you want to save your username and password to your computer. There is a function on your web program to "clean up behind yourself" you can read more about security and privacy on "site News". You might also want to consider what areas are viewable when you are logged out, some areas are not viewable from outside and cannot read it unless they are logged in.

Hopefully you will only make friends but should you wish to ignore someone there is this function.

Start a random thoughts and tell us whatever comes to mind, its a nice way to get to know someone.
Just don't forget to follow the global rules to avoid from being banned.

Still have questions? Keep looking through the site news and then post a question.

So Again welcome to WOF enjoy :lol:

Edited by sheenchen, 13 December 2011 - 02:57 PM.

#2 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:07 PM

I think you could be a great help in Wof ;)

If there would be a pinay moderator here or Wof designing expert and Site developer and of course for photo manipulation :lol: ...i could choose YOU for sure :D

I'm glad that you are here in WOF :)

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#3 che234

che234
  • Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • ca

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:15 PM

I think you could be a great help in Wof ;)

If there would be a pinay moderator here or Wof designing expert and Site developer and of course for photo manipulation :lol: ...i could choose YOU for sure :D

I'm glad that you are here in WOF :)

Thank you for that melds :D

To be part of the WOF moderating team or help team is an honor for me. It's been a while since i last managed my own board. I used to have board powered by ( vbulletin , ipb , mybb , phpbb ) etc and i used to be part time staff :rolleyes: I love forums and WOF is part of my life :P

Speaking of mods , i'm wondering if there is a pinay mod in WOF? Just a question :D I'm willing to contribute my skills and learning to WOF because i really find this one very usefull. I also have one webhost available that will be valid until next year so if WOF needs help i'm willing to donate that account to keep the site alive.

I made this thread because some of the members are not used to forum boards. This is a big help for them i'm sure :D again thanks melds!

Edited by sheenchen, 13 December 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#4 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

Speaking of mods , i'm wondering if there is a pinay mod in WOF? Just a question :D I'm willing to contribute my skills and learning to WOF because i really find this one very usefull. I also have one webhost available that will be valid until next year so if WOF needs help i'm willing to donate that account to keep the site alive.

I made this thread because some of the members are not used to forum boards. This is a big help for them i'm sure :D again thanks melds!

If i'm not wrong the seductive Cleo wife of Sir Mark is a mood in bisaya section ..

Thanks to you too Sheen for being my companion here in Wof..at least i have someone with me who keeps Wof alive,though i'm not skillful like you.. :(

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#5 che234

che234
  • Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • ca

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

If i'm not wrong the seductive Cleo wife of Sir Mark is a mood in bisaya section ..

Thanks to you too Sheen for being my companion here in Wof..at least i have someone with me who keeps Wof alive,though i'm not skillful like you.. :(

Oh yeah now i remember she's one of the mod here. Proud bisdak :P oh yes like what i've told you if you need help feel free to approach me via pm hehe..Bisdak loves bisdak :lol:

#6 Gemini

Gemini
  • Members
  • 431 posts
  • lo

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

that's very nice and very interesting!
sheenchen, galingan mo pang lalu para soon maganda din ang magiging career mo.

CHEERS

#7 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,852 posts
  • lo

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:38 PM

Cleo is Bicolana, not Bisaya ;)

And she doesn't come around here much anymore, between Facebook and Scrabble she just don't have the time ;) :lol:

Current list of mods: http://www.theworldo...tats&do=leaders

Edited by MrkGrismer, 13 December 2011 - 04:40 PM.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#8 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

Cleo is Bicolana, not Bisaya ;)

Hmmm..Sir Mark..your smile is seductive as your wife...correction if you allow... i didn't tell she is a bisaya but she is a moderator in bisaya section thinking she understand bisaya too :unsure:

And she doesn't come around here much anymore, between Facebook and Scrabble she just don't have the time ;) :lol:

Yeah..i haven't see sharing her comments,just once at John C birthday greetings by kbryan and that was during the greatiest cat-fight ever done in Wof :lol:

Current list of mods: http://www.theworldo...tats&do=leaders

Ah,... princeza is a mood too... only this time i know... now i understand..
For her luck there's not yet a cat fight in bisaya section..
:D

#9 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,852 posts
  • lo

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

i didn't tell she is a bisaya but she is a moderator in bisaya section thinking she understand bisaya too

She has bisayan friends but she says she does not really understand it.

Edited by MrkGrismer, 15 December 2011 - 07:48 PM.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users