6 replies to this topic

#1 mjaye65

mjaye65
  • Members
  • 74 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • te

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

I have seen mention of a few good attorneys on here and in fact in just switched to one in Davo that was recommended in this site.
I thought I would come in here and tell you all about a scam of an annulment that got me. I met the attorney and it all seemed up and up. He had copies of a previous CENOMAR he had just completed for someone else. We told him we needed an annulment not a CENOMAR because she has a child with the X and there is a marriage date on the birth Certificate. He said no worries he will work it all out.

Red Flag #1- We received several documents and one was a CENOMAR, but it had Typos of different sorts
Red Flag #2 - called and asked about getting copies of all the documents before submitting them. He said we needed to go back through him and him alone.
Red Flag #3 - He claimed the typographical error and would be resolved next week and then the next week

Consulted another attorney and found out all the documents we had were not real. If we filled them she could be barred from Visa and I could be prosecuted back here in the USA.

Be careful.
It is my opinion that V. Carrillo based in Cagayan De Oro and practices in Manila is not to be trusted or used
Take it as my opinion but drop me a message for details.

Met My Soul Mate Rina in Korea on November 30, 2008.
Received Acceptance letter - Dated september 12, 2010.
Flew to PI again December 2010.
Civil Wedding Ceremony Iligan City, PI December 8, 2010
Recieved RFE - April 1, 2011 - Another copy of my divorce
Response to RFE mailed - April 4, 2011.
VSC acknoledged receipt of RFE - April 25, 2011 - RFE in review.
NOA 2 - April 26, 2011
DOS Cleared - May 25, 2011.
Physicals at st. Luke - June 7-8
Interview Date - June 15, 2011
Need Additional Documents - Post interview
NBI - under the last name of the First marriage.
NSO - certificate of death for fist husband - We had the hospital death certificate.
CENOMAR - of ending first marriage due to death
June 30 - adminstrative Review complete - Need documentation to prove differnt names on Marriage contract and death certificate are the same person.
July 18 - Embassy Received additional documents as requested.
Awaiting another administrative Review
July 26 - VISA Approved and headed to the HOUSE.
July 29 - Visa Delivered
August 4 - CFO
August 7 - POE - Houston, Tx
Wedding - August 13 - Double wedding with my sister.

Removal of Conditions 10 Year green card issued July 2014
Glad to have them all in our House In Dallas Texas
Love My Filipino Lady with every once of my being

#2 NotARockStar

NotARockStar
  • Members
  • 46 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ne

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:25 PM

Wow... thanks for the warning!
Timeline

Feb '05: Met online & became good friends

Oct '05 thru Feb '12: I made a big mistake

Mar '11: Reconnected on Facebook
May '11: Officially became sweethearts
Oct '11: Met in person for the first time :)
Nov '11: Sadly returned home :(
Dec '11: Filed for Declaration of Nulity
Mar '12: First hearing for the Declaration of Nulity
Mar '12: Second visit :)
Apr '12: Sadly returned home again :(
Jun '12: Second hearing for the Declaration of Nulity
Aug '12: Third hearing for the Declaration of Nulity
Sep '12: Third visit :)
Sep '12: Annullment granted (YESSS!!)

Currently: missing my mama bear & baby bear

#3 verucasalt

verucasalt
  • Members
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Advertising and kosher hotdogs

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

Thank you for writing this, because i also found Atty. Dimples Dulay on this site and she will handle my case on July. I got nervous as i read this and Whew! thanks for the info!

You are someone that can be persuaded but not directed.  I may try to influence you to see things my way but there won't be many occasions with I'll be obstinate with you - Jim

#4 Want-itdon

Want-itdon
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:27 AM

Hi is it true that i can just ask someone to remove my marriage record in nso instead of going through the annulment process? I dont need to apply for visa my fiance is a filipino and we're not planning to migrate or something. Pls help

#5 Fritz

Fritz

Experience is what you have left after you have lost everything

• Root Admin
  • 3,235 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1

Posted 10 June 2015 - 10:51 AM

Hi is it true that i can just ask someone to remove my marriage record in nso instead of going through the annulment process? I dont need to apply for visa my fiance is a filipino and we're not planning to migrate or something. Pls help

Yes it is true.  It is not a good idea as the process involves altering the NSO (National Statistics Office) records, but normally leaves the source documents unaltered, leaving the chance that the error will be found and corrected at a later date.

The idea of getting a fixer to make the problem disappear is appealing.  But you are then forever left with the supporting documents that are in LCRO (Local Civil Registrar's Office) files that may be included in a future records transfer to NSO.  Unless the fixer can make all the source documents at the LCRO(s) and backup documents at the various satellite offices dissappear along with the NSO record, there is a chance the deletion will be fixed.

Since you are not planning on emigration.  Just settle down to a quiet life together and spend a year or two getting the annulment so that there is no risk of a letter informing you that your marriage is annuled ab initio due to the recovery of some lost records.  Then when the annulment is completed you can formally marry and live a worry free life.

It will add a year or two to the wait until you can get a 13a visa (Permanent Resident-Alien spouse of a Filipino). but a day trip to HongKong will reset the clock on your visitor's visa.  (There are simple extensions to around 16 months)

The adventure continues

Fritz

(removed 2 duplicate posts after posting this...this post was in triplicate)

May you find what you want in life,
know it when you see it and
have the good luck to get it
... and keep it!!!

#6 Want-itdon

Want-itdon
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:49 PM

Hi, do u know where i can find someone who can do it?

#7 Aeneas

Aeneas
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:21 PM

If anyone knows of a fixer that can delete a marriage record from NSO records, please PM me.

I know it's not the best solution but we need a cenomar for my girlfriends visum. Once we get that, we want to get the annulment and make it official.

To clarify, my girlfriend got married 10 years ago and hasn't seen the guy since. It was just before she went abroad and 2 years before we met.

She was so naive to think that it was a "secret wedding" and therefor only valid for 6 months. Now that she's back in the Philippines, she found out it was registered as a real marriage and we can't get a new visa to come back to me :(

We're willing to pay a reasonable fee to whomever can truly help. We need a cenomar that will be red ribboned and legalised at the embassy, so just a fake won't do.

Please Help!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users