2 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

Here cones a story of two lovely flowers ,my cousin and her bestfriend with a bee around them.

I have been asked by my cousin of what to do to reveal this painful secret to her bestfriend. At first I said…. not knowig the whole story “ well, if she is your bestfriend,you must tell her your secret.”  Now I realize that I’m not a guidance counselor nor her foot print on the sand,so I would like to relate here  her case if ever somebody else out there experience the same story and their advice could be helpul.

As it is common in the Phil. to court a girl or to win a girl’s heart, a guy may ask help from a close friend of the girl and then he may  tend to be closed too with the bestfriend of the girl she is courting :blink: . What happens sometimes is….  the heart is treacherous and instead of developing  more feeling to such girl he is courting,this guy develops much much feeling to my cousin. OMG..this is the fault of melody’s race….enchanting! :lol: :unsure: The guy finally took the courage to tell this to my cousin. Cousin expected less this forbidden love but she too now begins to fall inlove with him. Cousin’s bestfriend seems to be blinded,not knowing the fact and she is very inlove to such guy. My cousin doesn’t want to hurt her bestfriend and if it is possible not to tell the truth of this courtship. I told her, “ that could be the end of your friendship for just a guy.”

Now who’s to blame ? What don'ts and do's to apply in this case? If you are my cousin,how could deal this situation? Come on guys and gurls share your experience,you are only visible here for just your username,don't be afraid to let us know your story.

Your idea on how to minimize the craziness of this love life's reality is helpful .

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 1PPCLI

1PPCLI
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:PSK-31, 80M DX
  • em

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:20 PM

Your cousin has two choices, either sacrifice her feelings and have the best friend date the guy, or date the guy herself. If she goes for the former, it will be hard to be around the happy couple, and she will probably distance herself. If she does the latter, the best friend will have the same dilemma. 

Best just to tell the best friend and let the chips fall where they may. If the friendship survives, it will be a bonus, if not at least she will have the guy. 

#3 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

Most of the times,it is hard to command the heart if the mind of reasoning is not connected to it. I am with you for the third choice that is best to tell  the best friend and let the chips fall where they may. If the friendship survives, it will be a bonus, if not at least she will have the guy...but you know it be really hurt for the looser. How many gossips and rumor could be in Phil. life that can ruin ones peace of mind. It's hard to choose and to decide in this kind of situation but in life one should make a choice. Why on earth this guy comes into these two ladies life!

IMO..i must say the guy to go awayyyyy

Thanks for your commenting :)

Edited by melody, 29 January 2014 - 08:08 AM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users