2 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

If we speak about our mom-in-law we usually tell that she is the worst and never undefeated enemy we have found in this world :lol: without thinking how she is being a mother of our husband,being a wife and possibly being  a grandama till we really know how she is as a person.There are cases in life that with mom-in-law we live in the same roof or just some visit in her own separate home for a while to see if she still breathing. B)  We could witness how she spend her elderly or may be get involved in her personal life (marriage-life) until she becomes alone for the death of her husband and she may put under the care of her siblings (son). For ilness like other aged persons,those legs become tired,the body tends to be weak and such sharp memory she has begins to vanish.

While I was cleaning her huge and wide wanted house..hahaa and while i was polishing her woods antique furnitures,I can’t stop thinking “HOW BRIEF LIFE IS.” Sadness was hitting me imagining that she was present in her home for some times with me and saw her jealous of her things specially of her antiques furnitures and if she only knows I make an arrangement in her own home,move some furnitures, have a seat to her delicate chairs collection etc…she possibly kills me. :lol:  Together with this thoughts of mine, I was telling to myself “ how old I will live in this cruel world and if I will be in the same health condition of her.” OMG,bad grass never dies!  :P  I remember how beautiful she was like a beauty queen and now she looks like a witch of the Epiphany day :P (doesn't exist in English folklore) and on the mirrow i was seeing myself  the same reflection of her but i prefer that one when she was beautiful. :P  She was an active woman and now still she seems to be filled of vitality.Inspite of her age,she never gets tired of talking and command others what to do though she can’t keep herself walking anymore. What a woman i can react feeling impressed… :o but can’t avoid to consider that in life your passion and your belongings can’t be brought in your death like those of my mom-in-law…we will leave all those human vanity and also the material world we are in habit with.She doesn’t even remember that she has all those in her beloved home sweet home where she passed most of her time caring her family and showing her obsession to antique things she has had.

Most cases in our marriage-life,it happens that majority of us flipina women can resist the presence of such undefeated enemy for the love of our husband. Maybe for jealousy mom-in—law shows
antipathy towards us that we took away from her,her son. For some time in our lives,do we ask ourselves if in case we will become a mom-in-law too? How could you be to your daughter-in-law?

For our moms-in-laws can we be proud of her rarely and so for some times we could leave the battlefield with such great warrior? But oh why always with mom-in-law and not with dad-in-law in the battlefield? :blink:

Hey you there................................ :ph34r:

Edited by melody, 02 October 2013 - 05:50 PM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 Gemini

Gemini
  • Members
  • 431 posts
  • lo

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Graveh...i so like it my pretty friend! how are you anyway? your story relates on me...same here and same there! But here, they are two the mom-in-law and dad-in-law, so both fair enough. They love me so much but some times does irritate me LOL...well so far, we knows old people are so like that and me and you or we or us... we will be going to be like them some day, in God's time and if God's willing. That's why let's live life to the fullest and make it fulfill tru laughter while we are still young at age.

SMILE! :) :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D

#3 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Graveh...i so like it my pretty friend! how are you anyway? your story relates on me...same here and same there! But here, they are two the mom-in-law and dad-in-law, so both fair enough. They love me so much but some times does irritate me LOL...well so far, we knows old people are so like that and me and you or we or us... we will be going to be like them some day, in God's time and if God's willing. That's why let's live life to the fullest and make it fulfill tru laughter while we are still young at age.

SMILE! :) :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D

The first pretty lady to react for my thread..Graveh ka! :lol:

Huh life is always busy in the battlefield with mom-in-law finding always a way to defeat her :lol: No time for facebokin only to face the journey of life that begins with a single step to thousand miles just to work for a living with mom-in-law that crush coconuts :lol: ..wooh,tiresome!

Now  it's time for mom-in-laws and dad-in-laws to irritate us and next could be our turn :P  :unsure:

Nice one..you never be alone and silent with both moms and dads-in-laws.......SMILE! :D

Glad to hear you...specially if they irritate you :lol: :P

Best regards my sweet and beautiful wof friend! ;)

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users