#1 che234

che234
  • Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

Hello WOF Staff,

I noticed here that we don't have a separate board for "how to or forum guide". I would like to suggest an additional board " Forum Guides and Tutorials " or "Forum How To" . It is a board where you can get information and guidelines on how to use our forum :D It would be very helpful and not confusing for new comers if we have a separate board for tutorials and guidelines i think :P thank you and more power WOF :)

Edited by sheenchen, 13 December 2011 - 04:10 PM.

#2 Gemini

Gemini
  • Members
  • 431 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

go ahead sheenchen, i know you can do it girl!
and yes you are right, it could be helpful for the new comers!
were behind you only incase if you need our support!

#3 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:59 PM

go ahead sheenchen, i know you can do it girl!
and yes you are right, it could be helpful for the new comers!
were behind you only incase if you need our support!

Can i repeat also what you wrote to Sheenchen :D? I found difficulty for my grammar,so i try to imitate what others can say:lol:

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#4 Gemini

Gemini
  • Members
  • 431 posts
  • lo

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:14 PM

hey meldy, i think i was out of my mind when i type those words haha!
because when i Posted that Yesterday at 11:21 AM here i was freakin' really tired and didn't get the chance to sleep that evening here til i noticed it was already morning LOL...i don't know why but guess i still used the philippines time until now.

Like now, it's already 10:08 AM here but i didn't sleep yet! let say, i am online most of the time....LOL
while hubby is sleeping i keep on looking on his eyes was so cute haha im weirdo!
i do really have a eye bags since i got here huhu....i need more and more and more sleep but it's hard for me to go to sleep! what can i do???

#5 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

Hello WOF Staff,

I noticed here that we don't have a separate board for "how to or forum guide". I would like to suggest an additional board " Forum Guides and Tutorials " or "Forum How To" . It is a board where you can get information and guidelines on how to use our forum :D It would be very helpful and not confusing for new comers if we have a separate board for tutorials and guidelines i think :P thank you and more power WOF :)

I think it is a good idea and we have always set one up on most of the forums that I have been on, but at the same time it would be up to those that run this forum if they want to add more sections or not.

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#6 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

Hello WOF Staff,

It seems you got your request filled. How to use our forum.

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#7 che234

che234
  • Moderators
  • 248 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:42 AM

yeah tim granted my request right away he sent me pm last day :D thanks!

#8 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,072 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:08 AM

You're welcome. You and Mr.Lee are doing a great job. Thank you both.

#9 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:14 AM

You're welcome. You and Mr.Lee are doing a great job. Thank you both.

You are welcome. I will leave it for sheenchen because she seems to be extremely talented, so I will only post more tips if I come across items she does not post, and if I think that they might be helpful. The main thing was to help members to understand how things can be done, so since it was her idea, I will leave most of the work to her. Posted Image

Keep up the great work sheenchen!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users