• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lovetells

• 902 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ca

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:08 AM

Good morning everyone,

As I'm writing this it's already past 2:00am up here so I guess it's good morning, right? Anyway, I'm having a brainstorming here with my husband or let's say I'm weighing between flying back to Minnesota or driving by the Rocky Mountains in Canada to Minnesota. I have a 4-month old baby boy which pictures are showing below that would be driving or flying with me/us back to Minnesota. The drive would be 54hrs approximately, I'm wondering if anyone here has ever drove this far or this long before that has a baby or a kid with them. If there is, I would greatly appreciate your responses and maybe share something from that trip.

Thank you very much!

#2 dhes

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo
  • Local Office:none

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:59 PM

I would rather flying rather than driver specially having a baby. Flying it makes shorter trips , less hassle and save a little bit of money. Driving 54 hours is way to long to set in the vehicles, it makes the baby uncomfortable thatís leads to crying and a whiny baby. Therefore makes your trips not fun at all . If the baby get sick and spit all over the vehicle makes it worst.. So me personally I rather to fly rather than setting in the vehicle waiting to arrive to the destination point . Driving 5 hours ~ 8 hours in the road is the maximum limit for me after that Iím done.. The reason I say that because makes me boring and lots of work to make my son calm down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users