14 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

In finding foreign men or Filipina women for a relationship , i have observed many women/men are cling to yahoo chat than going to a dating site..

Do you think it is possible to find many serious men and women using Yahoo chat or there is much possibility that you can hit the jockpot in a dating site to find the right man?

Edited by melody, 12 December 2012 - 10:28 PM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 jmynmarbz

jmynmarbz
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ve

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hello Melody,

First I would like to say I am a big fan of yours hehehe...I am still in the process of reading all your interesting Posts..I will Say I never used yahoo chat..I found Maribel on a Facebook App. called "Are You Interested" I was not looking for a piney..and we chat as friends..I was curious of a girl 10,000 miles away so I did my Homework and learned the culture and what the people are like aswell as the country...she is very suprised when I ask her somethings in tagalog hehehe...I talk to a lot of girls on the site and she would comment on all the girls that are friends on My Facebook. I will kid her that she is the Facebook Star as she has alot more friends..But the more we talked,The less time and intrest I had in others...It was not long before we are talking every morning and night, before and after work..So Im not sure if you can really find your mahal in yahoo chat or anyother site..I think the best ones are the unexpected suprises that come into our lives..But I think you will never find someone if you do not put your true self out there for that someone to see..We are hoping for June or July interview date and my return visit to the Philippines..I want to spend more time out on Camotes Islands this trip...Have a Blessed day..

Your #1 Fan

Jimmy and Maribel

[size="5"][/size]

#3 Mylo

Mylo
  • 621 posts
  • ve
  • Local Office:Buffalo, NY

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:37 PM

Beth and I both  feel we hit the jackpot and met in Yahoo chat.

Now I wouldn't even know how to enter chat. 

Mylo rest in peace 4/1/2000--7/27/2010

It came to me that every time
I lose a dog,
they take a piece of my heart with them.

And every new dog
who comes into my life
gifts me with a piece of their heart.

If I live long enough,
all the components of my heart will be dog,
and I will become
as generous and loving as they are.

Biko welcome to our home Sept. 18, 2010

http://www.itsahuskything.com/

http://siberianhuskyforum.com/

#4 Gemini

Gemini
  • Members
  • 431 posts
  • lo

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

i hit the jackpot on a dating site....i used to chat on yahoo before  for a friends only and to learned some english hehe....until my friend told me about one of a dating websites then i found my right man over there!....the first time i just ignored what's my friend told me about it....i think it was a couple of weeks til i decided to joined the group because she keeps telling me to try it!

that time, it was not on my mind to find a man and get into relationship coz all i want to do is to learn on how to use computer and also some words of english...if my friend  didn't told me about that dating website then may be i am still single until now! but it's worthed because my man is the perfect right man for me! Happily married for 3 years already and many more years to come!

God Bless Everyone! :)

#5 SeeSea

SeeSea
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:Pigeons, Paperclips, Pianos
  • em

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

How does Yahoo chat work for meeting people? Im not interested, just curious  :rolleyes:

#6 Liwayway

Liwayway
  • Members
  • 307 posts
  • ve

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

Hypothetically, if my relationship with my husband didn't work, I wouldn't go to any dating or social networking websites to find a husband. Anybody can be whoever they want on the internet these days. Just the thought of it scares the heck out of me. Plus, it's hard to tell whether someone is sincere or not until you meet them in person. My husband [then a boyfriend], did every thing he possibly could just to prove his love to me. I wasn't looking for a husband when I met him. I'm sure if he could have reached the stars he would have pulled one down for me. lol.
"There is no map to human behavior" - Bjork

#7 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hello Melody,

First I would like to say I am a big fan of yours hehehe...I am still in the process of reading all your interesting Posts..I will Say I never used yahoo chat..I found Maribel on a Facebook App. called "Are You Interested" I was not looking for a piney..and we chat as friends..I was curious of a girl 10,000 miles away so I did my Homework and learned the culture and what the people are like aswell as the country...she is very suprised when I ask her somethings in tagalog hehehe...I talk to a lot of girls on the site and she would comment on all the girls that are friends on My Facebook. I will kid her that she is the Facebook Star as she has alot more friends..But the more we talked,The less time and intrest I had in others...It was not long before we are talking every morning and night, before and after work..So Im not sure if you can really find your mahal in yahoo chat or anyother site..I think the best ones are the unexpected suprises that come into our lives..But I think you will never find someone if you do not put your true self out there for that someone to see..We are hoping for June or July interview date and my return visit to the Philippines..I want to spend more time out on Camotes Islands this trip...Have a Blessed day..

Your #1 Fan

Jimmy and Maribel

Hi Jimmy and Maribel,

First i would like to say " WOW...i feel good....."  :lol: 

I didn't know and i can't emagine that i have my fan here and you have me as # 1 . What a pleasure to hear that ,you make my heart bigger than ever , thanks :D 

I thought with my annoying and provoking post many could put me in a frying FAN :lol:

Anyway ,how come you met Maribel in FB? That was the result of accepting many request friendship even though you don't know who really  the person is ? And then puffffffffff by 5,000 or more accepted friends , Maribel came out?

I really hope you've got that jockpot not by dating site nor yh chat but thru that great social network. :)

Edited by melody, 14 December 2012 - 04:42 PM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#8 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Hypothetically, if my relationship with my husband didn't work, I wouldn't go to any dating or social networking websites to find a husband. Anybody can be whoever they want on the internet these days.

Helooooo ma'am! Long time no see and hear your lesson in Wof . I thought you forgot me na to teach something here.

Now IF that IF you told.. where do you think to find another husband?

Missssssss you my liwayway :)

#9 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

How does Yahoo chat work for meeting people? Im not interested, just curious  :rolleyes:

Ahhh better to ask Mylo..the one hit the jockpot :lol:

:P

Edited by melody, 14 December 2012 - 04:49 PM.

#10 SeeSea

SeeSea
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:Pigeons, Paperclips, Pianos
  • em

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Helooooo ma'am! Long time no see and hear your lesson in Wof . I thought you forgot me na to teach something here.

Now where can you find this Jockpot   :wub:

#11 Liwayway

Liwayway
  • Members
  • 307 posts
  • ve

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Haha! Melody you never fail to crack me up! You're so cute as always!

I am not looking for another husband. I still have one here; pun intended.

I don't think there's a right or wrong place to find love.  You can find a husband anywhere if you talk to enough strange guys. Kidding!

I don't know Melody. I don't know how to answer your question. I can't think straight right now.

Peace!

#12 Liwayway

Liwayway
  • Members
  • 307 posts
  • ve

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:25 AM

Of course I miss you too my Melody! <3

#13 jmynmarbz

jmynmarbz
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ve

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Hi Jimmy and Maribel,

First i would like to say " WOW...i feel good....."  :lol: 

I didn't know and i can't emagine that i have my fan here and you have me as # 1 . What a pleasure to hear that ,you make my heart bigger than ever , thanks :D 

I thought with my annoying and provoking post many could put me in a frying FAN :lol:

Anyway ,how come you met Maribel in FB? That was the result of accepting many request friendship even though you don't know who really  the person is ? And then puffffffffff by 5,000 or more accepted friends , Maribel came out?

I really hope you've got that jockpot not by dating site nor yh chat but thru that great social network. :)

Hello Melody,

It was a Facebook App. Called Are you interested...where you made a seprate profile and in the begining it was really just to meet people all over the world or in your town..Now it has become like many other site once you have a data base of profiles. They turn into advertised dating site and charge to join and chat...I can not say that it was "5000 and poof out comes Maribel" :wub: ...hehehe I can only speak for myself..As I have said before I was not insearch of a girl 10,000 miles away.Or of a filipina.. But I am so glad no matter how we met to have Maribel in my life now. although I think crashing grocery carts or someother such story would have more appeal.

But after meeting her and research of the philippines..I did kind of reverse engineer the process some of the men go through just to search out a filipina..And was suprised at how little some want to know about them and their culture other than "Hey They Make Good Wifes" But do not seem to wonder why..They become intoxicated with the attention of all the Pinays wanting and willing to chat with them..Only to find out after spending countless hours and time getting to know them.He is unable or unwelling to do what is necessary in moving to the next step to meet these girls.. The men who veiw these dating and internet sites as casual entertianment think it harmless fun :angry: ..Well all the time, Many really don't understand how much of the girls resources are put in their seach for someone just to love,honor,respect and cherish them..ooops sorry for the rant..hahaha But even the good guy with great intention should do his home work.. On the process,pitfalls and consequences of persuing a girl in the philippines it would save everyone involved alot of heartache..

Ps... Melody I am a fan because I have always known I am not the sharpest crayon in the box...I love to see things through others eyes..The best is when reading something and the light comes on in your mind and you say "I never thought of it that way"..so I learned early to always read and listen to others points and experiences before closing my mind to only what I know and beleive...Its is not harmful to listen and debate Surprise you might learn something forshame ^_^ ..I think the ones who find your posts annoying are afraid to hear something they wish they had thought of first haha :P ..Good Day and God Bless everyone

Jimmy and Maribel

[size="5"][/size]

#14 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:42 AM

Now where can you find this Jockpot   :wub:

Wait me to think...i need to use liwayway's statement... Oh why :lol:

I don't know Melody and Seesea. I don't know how to answer your question. I can't think straight right now. <_<

#15 melody

melody

• 2,668 posts
  • em

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hello Melody,

Hi Jimmy and Maribel

It was a Facebook App. Called Are you interested...where you made a seprate profile and in the begining it was really just to meet people all over the world or in your town..Now it has become like many other site once you have a data base of profiles. They turn into advertised dating site and charge to join and chat...

This is the first time i heard this fb App maybe because im not interested to this so called Are you interested :lol:

I believe (don't for others) if a man pay something and begin to spend money for a woman it is because he has serious intention, so i think dating site is worth than yh chat . Don't you think?

But after meeting her and research of the philippines..I did kind of reverse engineer the process some of the men go through just to search out a filipina..And was suprised at how little some want to know about them and their culture other than "Hey They Make Good Wifes" But do not seem to wonder why..They become intoxicated with the attention of all the Pinays wanting and willing to chat with them..Only to find out after spending countless hours and time getting to know them.

Oh my..... how we filipina women seem to be poisonous that men become intoxicated of our flat nose and and golden skin :lol:

Ps... Melody I am a fan because I have always known I am not the sharpest crayon in the box...I love to see things through others eyes..The best is when reading something and the light comes on in your mind and you say "I never thought of it that way"..so I learned early to always read and listen to others points and experiences before closing my mind to only what I know and beleive...Its is not harmful to listen and debate Surprise you might learn something forshame . I think the ones who find your posts annoying are afraid to hear something they wish they had thought of first haha .Good Day and God Bless everyone

And i'm not the sharpest pen too nor a encyclopedia... i love to see things in reality  (it's may hurt) and observe others point of view. I believe that learning is not necessarily means comes from experiencing those things by our own shoes the other aspect of life but it also comes from observing others conduct,opinion and way of life. :P

Have a good day everyone.  :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users