one of the professors recommended that I
leave this post here;
finished version - for better or worse
It always strikes me as odd that many of us speak of "Filipina's" like they
are a classification or a certification to master and study. It is like some have created
a whole educational series for these woman and turned them into an ART and/or SCIENCE.
it sound like this; ....
1) you obtain your associate degree in Filipina Beauty and Simplicity
2) then; you get the Bachelors in Filipina Courtship and Marriage
3) You can double major in Courtship & Marriage then also Tampo & Submissiveness
ok, so now you are really an expert but, if you desire then
when you are ready, you can seek
Masters Credentials in Filipina Spouses and Family Commitments ( MFSFC )
we also can offer you a;
* Masters in Filipina Provincial Spouses ( MFPS )
* Masters in Eldest Filipina Sibling ( MEFS )
* Masters in the Modern Filipina Spouse ( MMFS )
of course, the * indicates that this is a course which is required for acceptance to your
doctoral studies if you would like to pursue a PhD in Living Happy with a Filipina
1) please see the registrar, Mr Grismer for enrollment
2) all admission to Graduate studies must be signed off by
asst Dean for student development; Prof Fritz
3) any challenges to academic requirements should be directed
to asst Dean for academic integrity; Prof Bacon
also note; Dean Hawk will be hosting this years alumni dinner
at the Pinoy Club on North Rush Street, tickets still available.
Guest Speaker this year will be President of the Alumni Assoc, Southern Don
who will be addressing " Silly Postings " ;
there will be a raffle held and the winner will receive an opportunity
to shoot that thing in Hawks tree, taxidermy fee's covered by prize winnings.
ok,, so I poke a little fun but;
isn't getting to know and understand a Filipina just as important
as knowing and understanding ANY spouse you choose ?
it just feels like some are painting with
broad brushes and it usually never works when
dealing with people and wives huh
Edited by AYENSGUYTOM, 10 October 2010 - 05:07 PM.