#1 mypatou

mypatou
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • te
  • Local Office:manila

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:27 PM

hello my wof friends....i have a big problem now,first i will tell to you our story
we met online last aug.2007 and in a short span of time we both inlove each other,he help me a lot financially which i doubt at first coz i didnt ask money from him but he insist and kept sending me money every month,so in other words he visited me here in the phil. he arrived last dec.24,2006 so our first to 2nd day to be in each other are ok,on the third days everythings changed...i found out that he is a bad guy or let us say a crazy guy?coz inside the hotel suddenly he dont want to open all the lights and he even dont want me to watch television,he dont also like to open the aircon the whole day and night,so that was happening everyday and every night of mylife,he even dont want me to give dinner coz he is always saying that he dont have enough money coz up to now he was still here in manila and he will go back to france on jan.12...and he is always complaining that he has lots of expenses here in manila,,,but the fact is he spend money by himself...he buy this and that for him only,for our foods everyday for the 2 of us...no one else...and the most strange happens to me until yesterday is that he is talking to his self,so im afraid that he is mentally ill...he also have bad breath,athletes foot and body odor and i cannot take it anymore and now i leave him to the hotel coz im afraid to him and fed up...coz i dont sleep very well in the night...please help anybody?im not a bad girl its just that i found out that he is a bad guy,,like what i learned from the cfo counseling that i must think very well if i will marry this guy...now i decided not to marry him...but the question is?am i a bad girl?please help me what to do...anybody...im planning not to go back to his hotel tomorrow coz im afraid...thank you very much.

#2 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:38 PM

Text "I am sorry. We are not meant for each other. God Bless." To his cellphone, and go home.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#3 dezzy&dan

dezzy&dan
  • Members
  • 427 posts
  • Interests:computers and cooking
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • ve
  • Local Office:Baltimore

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:47 PM

PLEASE SISTER, Do not go back to his hotel. RUN RUN RUN as fast as you can. Leave that GUY!
Do not marry him. You're not a bad girl period.............

dezz rolleyes.gif

~~~~AOS TIMELINE~~~~
February 6, 2007---Mailed AOS to Chicago
February 9, 2007---Received Date
February 20, 2007--Noticed Date
February 24, 2007-- Received NOA1 in the Mail
February 24, 2007--Received Biometrics Letter in the Mail
March 3, 2007-------BIOMETRICS DONE
March 11, 2007------TOUCHED??? its SUNDAY!
April 30, 2007---------Received Noticed Interview Date in the Mail
June 21-- Approved
November 26, 2007----TOUCHED
November 30, 2007----Received emails for ordered production card & welcome notice
December 3, 2007----- TOUCHED
December 4, 2007----- TOUCHED
December 5, 2007------TOUCHED again!!!
December 7, 2007------- Received WELCOME NOTICE in the MAIL
December 10, 2007------- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

I-751 TIMELINE
September 21, 2009---Mailed Package To VSC
September 25, 2009---Cashed Check
September 28, 2009--- Received Notice Of Action in the Mail /1 year extension
October 9, 2009--- Received Biometrics Appointment in the mail
October 28, 2009--- Date of Biometrics Appointment
January 9, 2010----- Received 10 yr Green Card

MY BLOGS:
Dezz Spices In Life
The Blog Of All Things Small and Big

#4 rhiadraiss

rhiadraiss
  • Members
  • 1,572 posts
  • ca

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

Leave the hotel first before you say good bye to him . Better to be safe !

#5 mypatou

mypatou
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • te

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE(MrkGrismer @ Jan 3 2008, 02:38 PM) View Post
Text "I am sorry. We are not meant for each other. God Bless." To his cellphone, and go home.

thank you very much!even allmy relatives,my mom told me not to go back there...thank you very much...i will do that and maybe i will go somewhere else coz he might go here(my house)coz his luggage are still here...thank u very much!!!!

#6 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE(mypatou @ Jan 3 2008, 09:57 AM) View Post
thank you very much!even allmy relatives,my mom told me not to go back there...thank you very much...i will do that and maybe i will go somewhere else coz he might go here(my house)coz his luggage are still here...thank u very much!!!!

If his luggage is at your house, you may wish to have it delivered to his hotel room (or the hotel's desk) and add: "Your luggage is at the Hotel Desk." to the front of the text message.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#7 Lana25

Lana25
  • 585 posts
  • te

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:49 PM

RUN!
"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right;-)"

#8 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • te

Posted 03 January 2008 - 04:41 PM

I like Mark's idea of having his stuff sent to his hotel.

As a parting gift to show him there are no hard feelings, you could wrap these into bon voyage gifts for him.

Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. Karl Marx

#9 mydavey

mydavey
  • Members
  • 115 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca

Posted 03 January 2008 - 04:47 PM

You are NOT a bad girl by making a wise decision in leaving your stinky french bf infact You are a smart girl to leave him so dont feel guilty or bad and just move on and make your life good.. Run forest runnnnnnnn...

Edited by mydavey, 03 January 2008 - 04:49 PM.

#10 TangKas

TangKas
  • Members
  • 160 posts
  • te
  • Local Office:Atlanta, Georgia

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:07 PM

I guess he's bad because he doesn't wish to spend the amounts you want him to spend on you. I'm having the ferocious bad breath and bad odor issue with Filipino wife. Still working on that though ...

#11 LowCountry Pinay

LowCountry Pinay
  • Members
  • 701 posts
  • te
  • Local Office:Charleston, SC

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE(sterlingsilver @ Jan 3 2008, 11:41 AM) View Post

As a parting gift to show him there are no hard feelings, you could wrap these into bon voyage gifts for him.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ..You made me laugh Sir! Everybody is right don't to go back to the hotel anymore.Hide3x and Run3x..

#12 Lana25

Lana25
  • 585 posts
  • te

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE(sterlingsilver @ Jan 3 2008, 09:41 AM) View Post

yeah, hahahahahaha
"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right;-)"

#13 denterprise

denterprise
  • Moderators
  • 2,962 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, tennis, traveling
  • te
  • Local Office:Orlando

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:52 PM

You are not a bad for making a smart decision. This is one of the reasons for having a face to face meeting so you can make a better decision about your future. Now as already suggested, have his things sent to him and call him and tell him things just did not work out for the two of you.
God is Good all the time

Dave

#14 James in Austin Tx

James in Austin Tx
  • Moderators
  • 2,323 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ch

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:18 PM

Since he is potentially violent, do as told above;
text the goodbye
Have some one deliver the luggage to him

Stay away from your home until he has gone unless you have enough relatives and friends that will stand in his way should anything happen at the house.

I will plead the 5th about Frenchie comments cause I dont wanna get kicked out : )

#15 zzzlpr

zzzlpr
  • 3,843 posts
  • ve

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:20 PM

Always believe in your instincts, and in this case there are some tangibles instincts involved. laugh.gif

It is your life don't play with it.

Play safe and, as Mark said, don't give him a reason to go to your house. Send his belongings to the hotel.

One last thing, if you really think he is crazy, don't cut things abruptly, i.e. at once. He might snap and get things out of control.
You clearly don't know this guy until you met him, so you don't know what else he can do.

Tell him something like: " you need time to yourself and you need to be away from him" or something like that.
A good way is to blame someone. It might sound not being honest, but this is a safety issue.
Tell him that your granny in the province is concerned about your marriage, and you need to talk with her.

Never, say something like: "bye, I will not going to marry you"

If possible get out of sight or if you need to go out of your house go with someone.

Trust me it can be dangerous, based on what you said.

I hope all goes well, don't feel bad, be safe instead.

Carlos.

Edited by zzzlpr, 03 January 2008 - 07:59 PM.

"A man does not know how alive he can be until a sweet Pinay steals his heart."
my point of view

11/08/2007 - Annulment Process Started
08/21/2008 - Annulment Granted
09/05/2008 - Annulment Court Order Issued
09/10/2008 - Mailed I-129F
09/11/2008 - Arrived at VSC
09/12/2008 - NOA1 Issued
01/29/2009 - NOA2 Issued
02/07/2009 - Manila Case Number Letter Received from NVC
02/15/2009 - Interview Scheduled for March, 23rd 2009
03/02/2009 - Passed Medical
03/23/2009 - Interview, all went well but NBI Clearance on her Married Name was missing
03/25/2009 - Delivered NBI Clearance to US Embassy
04/17/2009 - Visa on hand
04/24/2009 - CFO done
05/13/2009 - Arrived in US
06/01/2009 - Applied for SSN
06/02/2009 - Pending Immunizations done
06/05/2009 - Received SSN
06/22/2009 - Got Married "downtown" style
06/27/2009 - Requested sealed envelop with immunization form from Civil Dr.
07/03/2009 - Received sealed envelop from Dr.
07/14/2009 - Mailed the AOS
07/16/2009 - AOS arrived USCIS
07/20/2009 - AOS NOA1 Issued
08/21/2009 - Biometrics at local USCIS Office
09/10/2009 - Received EAD cards
11/17/2009 - AOS interview. Given a favorable decision.
11/27/2009 - Received the GC
10/07/2011 - Mailed the ROC
10/11/2011 - Arrived at VSC
10/18/2011 - ROC NOA Received (contains the 1 year extension)
11/14/2011 - Received ROC Biometrics Appointment Notification
12/09/2011 - ROC Biometrics
07/19/2012 - ROC Approved letter(no interview, even though I forgot to send a copy of the GC)
07/25/2012 - 10 year GC Arrived

#16 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(James in Austin Tx @ Jan 3 2008, 12:18 PM) View Post
I will plead the 5th about Frenchie comments cause I dont wanna get kicked out : )

James, I have no such reservation. After their antics in the last 10 years I feel like our soldiers deaths in providing the French with freedom are kind of unappreciated. They are lucky to not all be speaking German today.

The new French administration seems promising though.

How many French soldiers does it take to defend Paris?

answer: UNKNOWN, it has never been attempted.
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. Karl Marx

#17 jeanmarie23

jeanmarie23
  • 680 posts
  • lo

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:51 PM

here is my advice to you: if you love yourself enough and care about how your life is going to end up in the future, you will understand that there are many many many men that will be more than anything that this man could ever possibly be, for you to choose from. so do yourself a favor and be kind to yourself and any future children that you may possibly have and cut this guy loose.let him go.above all tell him to beat feet/get out.

just my 2 cents.

-jeanmarie

Edited by jeanmarie23, 03 January 2008 - 08:54 PM.

#18 chris4gretchen

chris4gretchen
  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Interests:archery, poker, camping,
  • ca

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

The purpose of meeting is to uncover all the things hidden by online communication, and see if you are still compatible. you get to be around the real person. If you are suffocating by his controlling ways now, it will get worse if you marry him. You have see how you are together and made your decision. it didnt work out. you owe him nothing more. just send him a text message saying you are not compatible and then have his luggage delivered to his hotel. Dont have anything more to do with him. cut clean the communication. not all LDRs work out when met face to face. sorry yours didnt. but now you will be free to live a life that you want.

Chris

#19 maricel

maricel
  • Members
  • 383 posts
  • te

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:07 PM

run, run and run...just get out in that relationship.

CEBU WEDDING VIDEO
cebu wedding pictures
US WEDDING

aos file- may 22, 07
uscis recieved-may 24,07
Noa- may 29,07
boimetrics- june 21, 07

Greencard received on aug. 8 with no interview in 2mos. and 20 days.

Removal of Conditional Status

Filed - July 2, 2009
I-751 RECEIPT NOTICE- July 6, 2009
ASC appointment notice- July 21, 2009
Biometrics -August 14, 2009
Resident Card Arrived- Sept. 14, 2009

1 month, 13 days LPR processing

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

JULY 1, 2010 ------- Mailed N-400 package.
JULY 6, 2010 ------- NOA 1 received.
JULY 20, 2010 ------- NOA 2 (Biometrics Notification received 8-3-2010)
JULY 28, 2010 ------- Biometrics done.(WALK IN

OCT 04, 2010---------INTERVIEW

PARENTS PETITION

MAY 2011

INTERVEW 01-2012

ARRIVED IN USA -APRIL 2012

LPR PARENTS PETITIONING 20 YEARS OLD SON

PD -SEPT 2012

APPROVAL- JUNE 26, 2013

MNL CASE NUMBER ARRIVED - JULY 26

PAID AOS- JULY 28

PAID IV- JULY 30

AWAITING FOR INTERVIEW!

--------

#20 mypatou

mypatou
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • te

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:26 AM

good morning!
hi to all wof members,thanks for the great advise,i called on the hotel now and the french man is crying and he say to me that he dont know what to do coz he is a 1st timer here in pinas,he is asking a favor to me to stay with him until his departure on jan.12
his reason is he dont know tghe place anyway i told him that he can speak english and he can do a lot with out me,and he said what should he told to his mom when he got home,to his brother i told him that its not my problem anymore and he told me also that i need only his money at first then i replied him not the money(coz he never give money since he arrived dec.24,2006)coz i still didnt told him bout his bad breath,underarm odor,alipunga(really it makes me kill)i told him if you smell anything to your body then he replied i dont smell anything,...its that possible for a person not to smell his self...???
anyway,i will follow all the advise to me that i'ved read now...thank you very much...and now i'ved learned a lot...
i thank you to this site...really from the bottom of my heart...thank you very much....God bless us all!!!happy new year to all!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users