#81 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,677 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 4 2010, 02:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kira ..good that you did not share your bible verse to me bec.I dont believe on people who talk too much about the verses I believe the bible but not the talker.

Here you are again Shone..but i understand you being that way..nowadays people may talk and talk much but not no doings..

So what is about on those nice posing and beautifull smiles in the internet cafe? Are you really religious bec.religious people dont really act like that rolleyes.gif

So kira..nxt time dnt show your nice posing and beautiful smile in the internet cafe...show those in your home internet laugh.gif so u could act like religious.. tongue.gif

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#82 menchie

menchie
  • Members
  • 180 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • ca

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (yangyin @ Dec 3 2010, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kirah,

Have you read any of your bf's replies yet? He said you're only his "good friend" and a "chatmate". So i guess you're thinking too far ahead here about marriage and all. I hate to burst your bubble but you need to wake up and keep your eyes open. I don't know what he told you but it seems like you both are NOT on the same page on this "relationship" that you're talking about. Seems like it's easier for him to fool a young woman with less experience in relationships. Are you really sure he's the one you want to marry?

Anyway, like i said, keep your eyes open and don't be in such a hurry to enter into any kind of relationship until you know the guy so well. Sometimes we need to keep our guards up too. Especially to someone we haven't met in person yet.

I hope kira would read angel's reply. I understand Kira's side. We think she is too immature for her age and too young to get married or to enter this kind of relationship "18 yrs old girl fall in love to 58 Y.O. foreigner man" To my curiosity i viewed John's FB the lil boy is very cute and he is still writing comment to his son's mother. I think, there is a chance for them to fix the problem... ( maybe John thought that his gf chatting with her ex- chatmates before coz she was always online; she has own laptop. They are on LDR so very sensitive. I believe his son's moher chatting with her chatmates but the question is: Is she flirting? but she is still wrong even if she is not flirting with her chatmates. she should avoid chatting with them IT'S RUDE and the best way for her to do delete all those ex-chatmates and blocked them I don't blame John if he felt that way, he felt doubts about something. OR MAYBE, the girl was flirting and cheat on John; I DO NOT KNOW. this is not my concern rolleyes.gif

Kira, you are pretty and young we are concern about you. We do not command your bf (good friend) to stay away from you. pls listen sweetie, Your bf will be living in Philippines. He has son with other filipina, surely he will spend time with his son and obviously the mother will be the chaperon of his own son, are you aware of this situation?? And i guess the mother would do something to win John's heart again... to complete the family. It's complicated for you kira. I read all your replies, your immaturity is showing. I am glad that you are sharing bible verses here that means you got time to read bible - keep doing it.

I can compare yourself to a story that the mother warned her daughter not to attend the night party, because the mother knew it was not safe for her daughter to go to a night party alone. But the daughter explained to her mom; there is nothing wrong with it. It is just a party! talking with friends, eat and i don't drink liquors. The daughter did not get the point and she escaped. In the next morning, her dead body was found. She was a victim of a gang rape. The point was, her mother knew what is good for her daughter but the teen-ager daughter did not get the point.

I don't see nothing wrong with you, it is just YOUR IMMATURITY IS SHOWING! Number 1 proof, your picture in the net cafe was showing your immaturity. Need guidance.

I do not question your loyalty to him, but it is just complicated... maybe you could tell him - tongue.gif
Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.

Edited by menchie, 06 December 2010 - 12:09 AM.

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

#83 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:20 AM

hi good morning!1
will all people, when your in cam you need to post good am i right?
i just luagh you nice messges to me!!
stop judging my mear apperance and make a right judgement!!
laugh.gif
will thats you think that i am not real christian!1
and i am not debate that to you!tahts you want to think and send messages to me!!
will i am not handle your mind so what ever you think to me in picstures go and i will support you there and i promised i am not debate that discusstion, wink.gif wink.gif you not know meet yet that you dare to judge me in that way but not all people have a positive and megative comment
will if i have a kind of pics like that what you see will i know i have a good reason why my post or my pics is just like that!!
will what you want to judge or comment to me about my relationship in john and to my religious go!!
i dont care i know i am just being real and god know that god knows who i am and who you are!!
lots of people have a pics is so inocent pics,they post and smile like virgin merry!!
but inside that virgin merry post and smile they are worst than merry!! we call that pretender!!
will thanks for your nice messges to me!! i dont want have a any soe war and hurt some feelings there!!
contenue what you want you to judge and write a messages what you want to put there and i am ready to read
and appriciate and let we see what happened to us when we always to that!!

god bless

#84 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • Interests:too many to mentions
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 6 2010, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi good morning!1
will all people, when your in cam you need to post good am i right?
i just luagh you nice messges to me!!
stop judging my mear apperance and make a right judgement!!
laugh.gif
will thats you think that i am not real christian!1
and i am not debate that to you!tahts you want to think and send messages to me!!
will i am not handle your mind so what ever you think to me in picstures go and i will support you there and i promised i am not debate that discusstion, wink.gif wink.gif you not know meet yet that you dare to judge me in that way but not all people have a positive and megative comment
will if i have a kind of pics like that what you see will i know i have a good reason why my post or my pics is just like that!!
will what you want to judge or comment to me about my relationship in john and to my religious go!!
i dont care i know i am just being real and god know that god knows who i am and who you are!!
lots of people have a pics is so inocent pics,they post and smile like virgin merry!!
but inside that virgin merry post and smile they are worst than merry!! we call that pretender!!
will thanks for your nice messges to me!! i dont want have a any soe war and hurt some feelings there!!
contenue what you want you to judge and write a messages what you want to put there and i am ready to read
and appriciate and let we see what happened to us when we always to that!!

god bless

Are you YELLING???? tongue.gif joke because all your sentence ended up with !!!!!!!! Exclamation point!!!!!! Joke joke joke..

Dear,let me tell you something,let say were judging you but do you ask why? when you talk about GOd you seems to be a HOLY WOMAN but those picture in fb tells you are not the one your claiming you are.Why you have to show off your shoulder if your that holy?And dear I really do not understand why your so persistent of your relationship with JOHN.I know it is non of our business but can't you get it? or you want me to speak it in bisaya.WA JUD KA KA GETS?? He is inlove to the mother of his child.I will translate it to bisaya again.Nahigugma pa gihapon sya sa inahan sa iya anak.And please do us a favor,look at yourself in the mirror (tan awa imong kaugalingon sa salamin) your pretty(gwapa) young(batan -on) you can find hundreds of men in Date of Asia.Someone that is not inlove with another woman.(maka kita pa ka usa ka gatos nga lalaki sa Date of Asia.Kana nga walay nanag iya sa iyang kasing kasing).

You are the same age as my son.Maybe you and my son can get along with each other wink.gif ..joke. tongue.gif .

#85 Angel

Angel
  • 487 posts
  • lo

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 5 2010, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you YELLING???? tongue.gif joke because all your sentence ended up with !!!!!!!! Exclamation point!!!!!! Joke joke joke..

Dear,let me tell you something,let say were judging you but do you ask why? when you talk about GOd you seems to be a HOLY WOMAN but those picture in fb tells you are not the one your claiming you are.Why you have to show off your shoulder if your that holy?And dear I really do not understand why your so persistent of your relationship with JOHN.I know it is non of our business but can't you get it? or you want me to speak it in bisaya.WA JUD KA KA GETS?? He is inlove to the mother of his child.I will translate it to bisaya again.Nahigugma pa gihapon sya sa inahan sa iya anak.And please do us a favor,look at yourself in the mirror (tan awa imong kaugalingon sa salamin) your pretty(gwapa) young(batan -on) you can find hundreds of men in Date of Asia.Someone that is not inlove with another woman.(maka kita pa ka usa ka gatos nga lalaki sa Date of Asia.Kana nga walay nanag iya sa iyang kasing kasing).

You are the same age as my son.Maybe you and my son can get along with each other wink.gif ..joke. tongue.gif .

Shoney, I think she is not getting it. I don't know if she is understanding our words or just refused to....I hope she will wake up in reality. I believe she will find the right one for her in a right time, only if she'll stop pushing herself on her claimed "husband to be"....From her choice of words and the way she conduct herself here, I am very positive that she is very immature, she is just a kid...And please please, Kirah dear, only use the word of God if your heart is pure, remember the bible says "Do not use God's word in vain"....

#86 melody

melody

• 2,677 posts
  • em

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 6 2010, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

laugh.gif I remember that was your first impression to me..you noticed the same before to me but i don't think she is yelling..she just want to give life to her sentence.. tongue.gif Perhaps in my case i have learned how italian talk it just like they are yelling in every sentence laugh.gif

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#87 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • lo

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 5 2010, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi Tim
this person has insult me in all his posts in my threads i wonder why he always get away with that
here his very first post.in case you have miss it

QUOTE (sterlingsilver @ Nov 28 2010, 08:35 PM)
Yes, the question itself, along with the grammer and phraseology leads me to only two conclusions.
1. mild Down's Syndrom
2. semi-clever troll
i am from europe engish is not my native language, unless non engish speakers suffer from down syndrom
according to you.
second i am member here since 2006 like you.how can i be a troll if i am a member here for 4 years?
you dont make any sense.

If you think someone is flaming you in a post or otherwise violating the rules use the REPORT button at the bottom of their post, let the mods handle it.

With the number of non-clever trolls around here lately it is no wonder that some members are a little quick to jump to conclusions that somebody might be a troll.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#88 AYENSGUYTOM

AYENSGUYTOM

Ayensguy

• 771 posts
  • Interests:food, wine, sports, politics, world news, family
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ca

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

In the short time that I have participated in internet forums,
I have learned that one of the classic troll behaviors is;

start or join a controversial thread
make sure to be inflammatory or controversial in the thread
watch while some members take your bait
then quickly start to request the banning of established members

...can't we all just get along ?

dry.gif

#89 melody

melody

• 2,677 posts
  • em

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Angel @ Dec 6 2010, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From her choice of words and the way she conduct herself here, I am very positive that she is very immature, she is just a kid...

And please please, Kirah dear, only use the word of God if your heart is pure, remember the bible says "Do not use God's word in vain"....

From here choice of words but not really know her real intention.. she is just lack of experience and she uses more her heart..being young she is inclined to act and think that way..i donr read the entire story of her not even her FB..it's not my business but i kindly say show-up kira that youre mature though young at age...

So...Immature and infantile kira ,as what most have observed..don't be confused of your heart... laugh.gif watch out that infantile and immature love..i'm confused which one you belong.. laugh.gif
Infantile love follows the principle: "I love because I am loved."
Mature love follows the principle: "I am loved because I love."
Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."
Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."

Our Angel here beg you not to use the world of God if your heart is not pure.. unsure.gif ..that Heart..heart..heart..is more treacherous than anything else and is despearate.Who can know it??? rolleyes.gif Neither i nor the others can judge even the angels in heaven.. tongue.gif

Edited by melody, 06 December 2010 - 04:15 PM.

#90 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (southerndon @ Dec 4 2010, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spartan,

I'm just curious...with all the Pinays in Las Vegas why would you go overseas? It would be easier to get to know her...for real not virtually.

Southerndon

Don't think he has tried?
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. Karl Marx

#91 John C

John C
  • 1,668 posts
  • ca

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (AYENSGUYTOM @ Dec 6 2010, 07:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In the short time that I have participated in internet forums,
I have learned that one of the classic troll behaviors is;

start or join a controversial thread
make sure to be inflammatory or controversial in the thread
watch while some members take your bait
then quickly start to request the banning of established members

...can't we all just get along ?

dry.gif

There was this dude who was walking through a strange town. The cops spotted him and immediately arrested him. The next morning he was in front of the judge who pronounced him guilty and sentenced him to death. The man pleaded for his life, not even understanding what he had done to break the law. The judge decided on leniency and gave him the choice between immediate death or fighting the prison dog. So he goes to fight the dog but first they bury him with only his head sticking out of the ground. They release the dog from it's cage and it promptly attacks his head and bites off an ear. The dog takes another rush and gets the other ear. On the third approach the man pulls back his head and neck as far as he can and when the dog attacks he lunges his head forward and bites the dog right on the nose. The prison guard runs over and kicks the man in the face and says "fight fair, no biting"

And that's what it's like around here for a newcomer with stuff the good ol' bread breakers don't agree with. Which is why I mostly lurk now days.

And to the OP, I think hooking up with an 18 yo is playing with fire. Born again makes me even more nervous.

#92 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (John C @ Dec 6 2010, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was this dude who was walking through a strange town. The cops spotted him and immediately arrested him. The next morning he was in front of the judge who pronounced him guilty and sentenced him to death. The man pleaded for his life, not even understanding what he had done to break the law. The judge decided on leniency and gave him the choice between immediate death or fighting the prison dog. So he goes to fight the dog but first they bury him with only his head sticking out of the ground. They release the dog from it's cage and it promptly attacks his head and bites off an ear. The dog takes another rush and gets the other ear. On the third approach the man pulls back his head and neck as far as he can and when the dog attacks he lunges his head forward and bites the dog right on the nose. The prison guard runs over and kicks the man in the face and says "fight fair, no biting"

And that's what it's like around here for a newcomer with stuff the good ol' bread breakers don't agree with. Which is why I mostly lurk now days.

And to the OP, I think hooking up with an 18 yo is playing with fire. Born again makes me even more nervous.

There was this dude that came onto the forum two years back and started posting curious questions about at age or underage girls. He kept at it for nearly a year. Thread after thread all he did was post uncomfortable questions...simply gathering intel on how to best exploit young girls. What would happen to him if he was caught with a little girl sub-17 of age. He wanted to know their rights if he brought them to the US. He wanted to know the best strategy to send them back to the Philippines as poor as he found them if he didn't get what he wanted. His only targets of interest were the young, the poor, and those that desperately needed assistance, therefore under his absolute control. He was called out here and elsewhere. Persona non grata. He was forced to find his information elsewhere.

There was this other dude that came on the forum from the southwestern desert. A school teacher no less. He became unhappy with his Filipina bride shortly after she arrived. He wanted to know the most efficient way to send her back penniless. He didn't even want to pay for her plane ticket back to her province. He wanted to know what type of government assistance he could avail to help pay for his twisted actions. He told tales of how terrible this girl was. Two problems he encountered. His stories frequently didn't match up...then this terrible girl of his came onto the forum and told what turned out to be the truth. His revenge on his newly imported FOB Filipina ? He made her F him for the ticket fare to go back to the Philippines. In most states this would be rape if reported. This person is also persona non grata here. He must find his information elsewhere.

There was this third dude...Born again christian, which strangely seems to bother some people in this land of the free. He dreamed of rain. He took cheap shots from certian oracle members every time he made a post or defended himself. Sure this dreamer seemed a sandwich and a half short of a picnic. Yet he seemed to have no bad intentions and was mearly looking for someone who took religion as seriously as he. His questions were sometimes confusing but never eery or troubling as the first two dudes. This person is still a member and most other members are here to help and support him despite what some view as a flaw in being a religious man.

What you say is the difference between these three dudes? Well, the first two were banned here and only post at a certian Buhay....Ducks of a feather flock together I guess. The same Buhay that a certian Oracle has found as their new posting Buhay. They can no longer fish for information here in order to victimize other Filipina women.

The third guy? Well at last report, was having fun with his bride to be that he has gotten to know over the last year.. A year he learned her culture, her beliefs, her customs, and who she is.....and possibly even married by now.

Sucks when real life and reality get in the way of prison yard fairy tales and old grudges we can't get over.

Edited by sterlingsilver, 07 December 2010 - 12:00 AM.

Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. Karl Marx

#93 John C

John C
  • 1,668 posts
  • ca

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE (sterlingsilver @ Dec 6 2010, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What you say is the difference between these three dudes? Well, the first two were banned here and only post at a certian Buhay....Ducks of a feather flock together I guess. The same Buhay that a certian Oracle has found as their new posting Buhay. They can no longer fish for information here in order to victimize other Filipina women.

The third guy? Well at last report, was having fun with his bride to be that he has gotten to know over the last year.. A year he learned her culture, her beliefs, her customs, and who she is.....and possibly even married by now.

Sucks when real life and reality get in the way of prison yard fairy tales and old grudges we can't get over.

And what they have in common is the OP of this thread is none of them.

#94 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (John C @ Dec 6 2010, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Take you sob story back over to George's play house. We've all heard your BS before.
If you have a problem with me and the way I run things around here then dont come back. It's real simple.

#95 Mel

Mel
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:my wife, our 2 children, and my youth program and the youngsters in it
  • lo

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:58 AM

hi John. Welcome back. Hope U continue to post. U are often a breath of fresh air in a stagnant room. Certainly we do not always agree, but agreement should never have anything to do with liking or respect. Take Care.
10/22/10: Mailed N400
10/26/10: Received confirmation of payment, I-797C
11/04/10: Biometrics December 2nd, in Elizabeth NJ
01/14/11: Citizenship scheduled for February 15th
02/15/11: Citizenship interview passed!
02/15/11: Swearing in ceremony. Rocelle Lomanda Zitter is an American Citizen!!!

#96 sterlingsilver

sterlingsilver
  • Members
  • 1,406 posts
  • te

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (John C @ Dec 6 2010, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And what they have in common is the OP of this thread is none of them.

Neither did the "dude" in your prison fairy tale. You were simply carrying a grudge from a year ago using fantasy as a feeble crutch.

I simply illustrated(since it obviously went over your head) that sometimes it is the responsibility of forum members to safeguard information that might fall into the hands of those who wish to use it to harm others. Sure, the same info is available elsewhere, but why allow them to use this place to get it? I for one would just assume they go to some other buhay to get it. They seem to fit in better there anyway. It is a win-win.

#97 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • ch

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Mel @ Dec 6 2010, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi John. Welcome back. Hope U continue to post. U are often a breath of fresh air in a stagnant room. Certainly we do not always agree, but agreement should never have anything to do with liking or respect. Take Care.

I agree but respect must go both ways !!

#98 John C

John C
  • 1,668 posts
  • ca

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (HAWK @ Dec 6 2010, 04:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Take you sob story back over to George's play house. We've all heard your BS before.
If you have a problem with me and the way I run things around here then dont come back. It's real simple.

Roger to that.

#99 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • ch

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:03 AM

Thank you.

#100 melody

melody

• 2,677 posts
  • em

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:26 PM

An ask..

irrelevant to the content of this thread but something in the grammar of the topic title...a man asked me..why most of the filipino people use ME instead of I..Me is 58 or Me and hubby...it is not right to say I is 58 or I and hubby.....Sorry for my retard head sad.gif ..just want to know the difference of using Me and I...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users