spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 3 2010, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you are wrong . she is only a good friend till she finish her college,
i told her and she agree to remain friends the next 2 years and then she can make up her mind if she wants relationship with me or to seek someone else.
as of now we are just chatmates.She is worth to wait for 2 years.
if dont work out then i can move on . what wrong with that?

hi god praised to you!!
you cant told or command to other people that live or stay away that person because of there past
guys remember this we don't have right to do that things because if your that person you not real human and christian and real children of god!!because god said he written his bibble MATTHEW 7:1-2 DO NOT JUDGE, OR YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED.FOR IN THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGES OTHERS,YOU WILL BE JUDGE,AND WITH THE MEASURE YOU use,IT WILL BE MEASURED TO YOU"""guys this word of god is true this is the fact so if we don't want to judged the way we judge other people, be humble and good to other people, even if they are not good to us!!if you can told that to other people can i ask you too? guys please get a mirrior and see your face that mirrior and ask you self in your life we all have passed experiences good or bad if your past is bad or good is our loving god stay away from us?since that we all sinners.... judge your self to your own mirrior and ask who you are!!! and you will see the fact that we don't have right to do that things because we are just human!! LUKE 16:10 WHOEVER CAN BE TRUSTED WITH VERY LITTLE CAN ALSO BE TRUSTED WITH MUCH,AND WHOEVER IS DISHONEST WITH VERY LITTLE ,WILL ALSO BE DISHONEST WITH MUCH!! only god can judge as reflection in the mirrior you will see who you are!!!
GOD BLESS

#62 yangyin

yangyin
  • 577 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 3 2010, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good morning to you!!
god praised
yes i know that situation and i an ready to handle that like my mom she stop teaching in school for the good of the family care of there children of me and to my father its a responsibility to the mother and to become wife i am ready of that!!will if he is not allowed me to work will all i can do is to fallow him lot of way to earn money just like a little business like my mom did now,i studies business add. so i can have my own business that not difficult to take care my family and my work..i know that he have planned to ritired her in pinas and we both happy of that, that he want so i will support him,..in bibble said wife comment your husband to me becuase i am everything in this world and trust me taht god said to us,...i am aware that situations it will happened,but i am prepared that situations...both of i and my bf want to finish my studies, so thats the first plann as of now!!i prepared myself before i enter this relationship thank you for your advice thanks!!god bless

Kirah,

Have you read any of your bf's replies yet? He said you're only his "good friend" and a "chatmate". So i guess you're thinking too far ahead here about marriage and all. I hate to burst your bubble but you need to wake up and keep your eyes open. I don't know what he told you but it seems like you both are NOT on the same page on this "relationship" that you're talking about. Seems like it's easier for him to fool a young woman with less experience in relationships. Are you really sure he's the one you want to marry?

Anyway, like i said, keep your eyes open and don't be in such a hurry to enter into any kind of relationship until you know the guy so well. Sometimes we need to keep our guards up too. Especially to someone we haven't met in person yet.

Edited by yangyin, 04 December 2010 - 04:36 AM.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. -Eleanor Roosevelt

#63 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (Angel @ Dec 2 2010, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You sound so desperate to get married,...just by reading your thoughts, I can conclude that you are not living in reality. I don't think you know what you are saying...How would you ever love someone more than yourself when you did not meet that person yet?..You think you are so matured and experienced, believe me, there are more things that you need to explore and being married is more than what you are saying above...My advice is that just be yourself and don't push yourself too hard....Good luck to you!

hi god praised to you!!
you cant told or command to other people that live or stay away that person because of there past
guys remember this we don't have right to do that things because if your that person you not real human and christian and real children of god!!because god said he written his bibble MATTHEW 7:1-2 DO NOT JUDGE, OR YOU TOO WILL BE JUDGED.FOR IN THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGES OTHERS,YOU WILL BE JUDGE,AND WITH THE MEASURE YOU use,IT WILL BE MEASURED TO YOU"""guys this word of god is true this is the fact so if we don't want to judged the way we judge other people, be humble and good to other people, even if they are not good to us!!if you can told that to other people can i ask you too? guys please get a mirrior and see your face that mirrior and ask you self in your life we all have passed experiences good or bad if your past is bad or good is our loving god stay away from us?since that we all sinners.... judge your self to your own mirrior and ask who you are!!! and you will see the fact that we don't have right to do that things because we are just human!! LUKE 16:10 WHOEVER CAN BE TRUSTED WITH VERY LITTLE CAN ALSO BE TRUSTED WITH MUCH,AND WHOEVER IS DISHONEST WITH VERY LITTLE ,WILL ALSO BE DISHONEST WITH MUCH!! only god can judge as reflection in the mirrior you will see who you are!!!
GOD BLESS

#64 AndrwMrk

AndrwMrk
  • Moderators
  • 1,913 posts
  • ch
  • Local Office:Chicago

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (yangyin @ Dec 3 2010, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kirah,

Have you read any of your bf's replies yet? He said you're only his "good friend" and a "chatmate". So i guess you're thinking too far ahead here about marriage and all. I hate to burst your bubble but you need to wake up and keep your eyes open. I don't know what he told you but it seems like you both are NOT on the same page on this "relationship" that you're talking about. Seems like it's easier for him to fool a young woman with less experience in relationships. Are you really sure he's the one you want to marry?

Anyway, like i said, keep your eyes open and don't be in such a hurry to enter into any kind of relationship until you know the guy so well. Sometimes we need to keep our guards up too. Especially to someone we haven't met in person yet.

Yangyin is young, mature...and wise.

"Mix those mixed nuts! I see two almonds touching!"
~Kif Kroker

#65 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (Angel @ Dec 2 2010, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You sound so desperate to get married,...just by reading your thoughts, I can conclude that you are not living in reality. I don't think you know what you are saying...How would you ever love someone more than yourself when you did not meet that person yet?..You think you are so matured and experienced, believe me, there are more things that you need to explore and being married is more than what you are saying above...My advice is that just be yourself and don't push yourself too hard....Good luck to you!

hi god praised to you!!
GOD BLESS

#66 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • Interests:too many to mentions
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:04 AM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 4 2010, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi god praised to you!!
GOD BLESS

Kira ..good that you did not share your bible verse to me bec.I dont believe on people who talk too much about the verses I believe the bible but not the talker.

And Yangyin is right.John has no interest of marrying you,he said it here in wof and he said it in my facebook too.So why you have to preach us what are verses are.Sad to tell you sweetie if you will share to me your verses I wont even dare to read your lines rolleyes.gif .Even if you havent showed your face here I already saw your picture.So what is about on those nice posing and beautifull smiles in the internet cafe? Are you really religious bec.religious people dont really act like that rolleyes.gif

#67 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (asianstreak @ Dec 4 2010, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe each one of us has different intention in life,we have different experience in life and most of all we have different reasons why we have to do or we need to do or why we did it.John is different than skypilot he is JOHN not skypilot I wont compare him to skypilot either bec.they are 2 different people.He had a son on his first gf.I saw their picture in fb they were used to be happy like most of us in LDR relationship.But for some personal reason as time flies by it change...I wont dig deeper into it why it change its on the OP to explain why?Its a personal matter for me to share it here and I have no right to share somebodies story.Anyway so for me I look on the other side of the picture tho...I dont judge him or say I pity the girl.It is not Johns fault if this young 18 years old is so interested in him.Who knows maybe the 18 years old is just dreaming or illusioning that that they might be forever lover? But as I could see in the pictures and as what John is sharing to me through our messages regarding their private chats I still believe that this guy has a good intention.The first reason why he opened this topic maybe bec.he just want our opinion if HIM AND THIS 18 YEAR OLD HAS A POSSIBILITY that it might "cLICK" or it might work? This is a question ...then why we jump into a conclusion that he is playing around rolleyes.gif .

I read the lines of the 18 year old.I saw the mother of hi son..I saw how happy John is with his first pinay gf...this pictures are like puzzles in me and with in me ..inside my heart believe this guy is seeking happiness and this guy needed a good filipina wife.Thats all I believe .....

[/b]

hi god praised
god bless to you
thanks for your nice messages i and john appriciate it
yes your right each of us need a true happiness with out pretending and selfinish and also john need that all of us but some people they feel doubt to give that real love that mat result a real happiness to our life,love is not for playing around its holy is the best gift from god so we need to care of this love in our heart.even if sometimes we feel hurts its part of love and life
but god said we need to be love with him we can trust and things is possible to his name i pray for your good and happiness i and john we are very happy to you thanks for your nice messages by the way this is miss kirahs gfs of john thanks for being a good women and god
saw you in heaven i pray that more blessing to our life to come god bless

miss kirahs

#68 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 4 2010, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi god praised
god bless to you
thanks for your nice messages i and john appriciate it
yes your right each of us need a true happiness with out pretending and selfinish and also john need that all of us but some people they feel doubt to give that real love that mat result a real happiness to our life,love is not for playing around its holy is the best gift from god so we need to care of this love in our heart.even if sometimes we feel hurts its part of love and life
but god said we need to be love with him we can trust and things is possible to his name i pray for your good and happiness i and john we are very happy to you thanks for your nice messages by the way this is miss kirahs gfs of john thanks for being a good women and god
saw you in heaven i pray that more blessing to our life to come god bless

miss kirahs

hi Kira ...I think your raindreamer female version.But thank you anyway...Cos only now I realise about love.TOINK tongue.gif for a woman whose been married twice somebody explained about Love and GOD. rolleyes.gif

#69 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:31 AM

In other hand this 2 posts from Spartan made 2 different impression but what matter most is the riscent.He is being honest to show me some private chats and your pictures and he is even honest of what is on his mind.His relationship with the mother of his child is really complicated but I could still see the love is still there.Only he need from you right now is freindship.

#70 Angel

Angel
  • 487 posts
  • lo

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:42 AM

Kirah Honey, I am not making any command about you staying about from your man. The truth is, I feel bad for you. You deserve someone better. I don't know if you understand what he was saying here. Let me clarify what he said, he said "it would be easier to replace her, I know the reality there ", it means he does not think highly of you, he don't have any respect for you. It's a big insult. Don't let him treat you so small. He thinks he is something (hope he's not my next door neighbor here in Vegas:)) but the fact is there are much more better than him. Though I don't really know him, but the way he conduct himself here is a "no no", Didn't you read the caption of the picture of his son and son's mom? It says "my babe and my baby", it was just 20 hours ago:)..sorry, just got so bored so I started being nosy:) he he

#71 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Angel @ Dec 4 2010, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kirah Honey, I am not making any command about you staying about from your man. The truth is, I feel bad for you. You deserve someone better. I don't know if you understand what he was saying here. Let me clarify what he said, he said "it would be easier to replace her, I know the reality there ", it means he does not think highly of you, he don't have any respect for you. It's a big insult. Don't let him treat you so small. He thinks he is something (hope he's not my next door neighbor here in Vegas:)) but the fact is there are much more better than him. Though I don't really know him, but the way he conduct himself here is a "no no", Didn't you read the caption of the picture of his son and son's mom? It says "my babe and my baby", it was just 20 hours ago:)..sorry, just got so bored so I started being nosy:) he he

You are very observant my dear friend.You notice that too>!! tongue.gif Yes he is still inlove with the mother of his son.Only the mother is playing around in the chatroom chatting with other men when the fact is John is still alive and never neglect his responsiblity as a father and continue loving her.Dont know whats wrong with her too rolleyes.gif

#72 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:19 AM

[quote name='Angel' date='Dec 4 2010, 06:42 AM' post='270204']

god praised
to you
thanks for your messages and advices i know that you feel bad for me
an di understand.. dont worry my dear angel!!
my god is my shelter
my god is my savior as his children he not allowed me to enter the bad relationship or in a bad situation is i am or have that situation it only i can do is to trust in him and faith for god,,,,god not allowed that his children will be suffer but its part of life to be real brilliant, i know that pics honey!!
i saw that before! me too id ont know you all you yet ,but i trust god and he know everything he have planned for for good that full of hope and joy... thnaks that noisy my dear i appriciate your concern!! thanks you know what my honey its better other people see you small that you become boast not good
the more you will be humble and patient and small to the eyes of other peole the more your blessing is there ,your bless people if other people saw you little person because soon you will be the highest of them and be thankful of that!!
if ever john have a bad planned for me and for our relationship i know god will never allowed it to us!!just trust nad you dont feel worry
what we called be ready!!!

god bless

#73 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (Angel @ Dec 2 2010, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

god praised
to you
my god is my shelter
my god is my savior as his children he not allowed me to enter the bad relationship or in a bad situation is i am or have that situation it only i can do is to trust in him and faith for god,,,,god not allowed that his children will be suffer but its part of life to be real brilliant, i know that pics honey!!
i saw that before! me too id ont know you all you yet ,but i trust god and he know everything he have planned for for good that full of hope and joy... thnaks that noisy my dear i appriciate your concern!! thanks you know what my honey its better other people see you small that you become boast not good
the more you will be humble and patient and small to the eyes of other peole the more your blessing is there ,your bless people if other people saw you little person because soon you will be the highest of them and be thankful of that!!
if ever john have a bad planned for me and for our relationship i know god will never allowed it to us!!just trust nad you dont feel worry

#74 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Angel @ Dec 4 2010, 06:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

god praised
to you
my god is my shelter

god bless

#75 Asia H.

Asia H.
  • 649 posts
  • ca
  • Local Office:Manila phillipines

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:45 AM

laugh.gif

Edited by Asia H., 04 December 2010 - 06:49 AM.

Life is about letting God use You for his Purposes....

Timeline for 1- 175 Removal
Sept.9,2010 - Sent Package to CSC
Sept.11,2010 -Package recieved Saturday.
Sept 14, 2010- Cashed Check
Sept 18, 2010- NOA 1 Letter for 1 year extension
Sept. 26, 2010- NOA 2 Biometrics Letter Recieved
Oct. 19, 2010- Biometrics Schedule @ 2:00pm " DONE"
Dec. 30,2010- Received email that case APPROVED
January 3rd, 2011- Got 10 yrs GC in mail dated December 27,2010..
Great start for NEW YEAR!

NEXT STEP CITIZENSHIP....................

CITIZENSHIP OATH TAKING NOV. 12,2013 

********FATHER I-130 APPLICATION*******

Jan 14,2014- Send I -130 Application Packet

Jan  22,2014- Recieved NOA 1, Got Reciept Number to check online status

Feb 7,2014 -Check online status Application was approve

Feb 10,2014 -Recieved NOA 2, Father I-130 Application APPROVED

#76 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:26 AM

..hello angel
well thanks for your support. oh you poke at my pics? hmmm
is ok i have nothing to hide . i am not political correct but very honest.
this is my last year in usa so i dont need to be political correct thank God
God bless i sound like kira now hehehe

#77 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:27 AM

..hello angel

#78 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 4 2010, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
..hello angel

This is you Kira dont fool us.You dont understand what Angel is trying to tell you.Jeesshh your really funny can't help myself not to laugh here.Please can you hang in wof your very entertaining tongue.gif we need people like you to brighten up our day.How about opening your own account instead of using Johns.Show us your pretty face.I know your pretty Ive seen your picture in FB

Edited by asianstreak, 04 December 2010 - 02:35 PM.

#79 southerndon

southerndon
  • Moderators
  • 1,661 posts
  • lo

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (spartan75 @ Dec 3 2010, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you are a real comedian ,if u even visit vegas let me know i will buy you a beer and tell me some more jokes
dont worry i wont ask you to help me find a pinay , just tell me few jokes to lift my spirit.

Spartan,

I'm just curious...with all the Pinays in Las Vegas why would you go overseas? It would be easier to get to know her...for real not virtually.

Southerndon

#80 spartan75

spartan75
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • te

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (HAWK @ Dec 4 2010, 01:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your warn level just took another hit. Before you get a weeks vacation from WOF you better go read the rules of the forum.
Here's one you better learn in a hurry.
Rule number 4. No flaming .......flaming = anything said WITH THE INTENT to hurt or anger another member. Insulting another member will not be tolerated!

hi Tim
this person has insult me in all his posts in my threads i wonder why he always get away with that
here his very first post.in case you have miss it

QUOTE (sterlingsilver @ Nov 28 2010, 08:35 PM)
Yes, the question itself, along with the grammer and phraseology leads me to only two conclusions.
1. mild Down's Syndrom
2. semi-clever troll
i am from europe engish is not my native language, unless non engish speakers suffer from down syndrom
according to you.
second i am member here since 2006 like you.how can i be a troll if i am a member here for 4 years?
you dont make any sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users