1 reply to this topic

#1 brucesheila

brucesheila
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • em

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:52 PM

Hello to all WOF members! I wonder if somebody can help me here. My Philippine passport is about to expire at the end of this month and in order to renew I have to go Washington DC because of the new law requirements, which states that a personal appearance is necessary. In order for me to renew I need to rearrange my schedule because I work 6 days a week and I will also try to get a cheaper airplane ticket. My Question to anyone, is there any additional fees if your passport is expired? Thanks all

#2 Ampalaya

Ampalaya

Latest creation!

• 4,744 posts
  • Interests:Staying VERTICAL!!
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ca
  • Local Office:Honolulu.

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:49 AM

Hello to all WOF members! I wonder if somebody can help me here. My Philippine passport is about to expire at the end of this month and in order to renew I have to go Washington DC because of the new law requirements, which states that a personal appearance is necessary. In order for me to renew I need to rearrange my schedule because I work 6 days a week and I will also try to get a cheaper airplane ticket. My Question to anyone, is there any additional fees if your passport is expired? Thanks all

This site may help you!

http://www.ehow.com/...es-america.html
Denied K1, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption and US Citizenship. Dual citizenship.
All PAU!
Been there! Did it all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users