4 replies to this topic

#1 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,674 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:04 PM

My crazy head was not able to think of the appropriate title for this thread….poor me. :(

For the sake of someone i post it here. Forgive me….we are Wof/Fil-Am relationship but just because of  the LDR section ,allow me to write down it here.

Seems to understand that it’s very common nowadays  thru websites/internet dating sites or just for yh/fb chatting one could find the girl of their dreams. It happens that a young guy likes women of  white skin tone,slender,bloned hair and blue eyes and all the appearance of a beauty queen in this world huh.  <_<   :angry:  Filipina women are disqualified this time… :lol: :angry:

I believe nowadays many Ukrain and Russian women come in another countries for a job and then found a man to be engaged with. There are also many dating sites available just for these women looking for a serious relationship. Thru agencies (dating service) these women are available and one have thier contact info ones a man pays (logical). The problem lies when a guy pretends that such Ukrain/Russian girl come to meet him in his country (of course he must shoulder all the expenses) considering that we are now in modern days where women are liberated and can find less complications to travel for as long as she is assured for the financial support. The guy is willing to spend for such girl,exchange paid letters with her and have her private contact info ,give his personal identity,be her friend in facebook,speak with her by phone with his parents etc..and can buy a round trip ticket for her but still the woman is doubtful (normal). No good advice being shared for this guy to go alone in Ukraine/Russia to meet such girl as this could be his first travel.Besides family and relatives do not agree that he goes there not knowing much english language nor the native language of those countries.

The question is……………. If you were a guy being in his situation could you pretend the same thing? And If you were a lady (any countries) could you risk yourself after all the possible willingness of the guy to show the proof that he is real but can’t come in your country to meet you???

Edited by melody, 15 August 2013 - 08:07 PM.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#2 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:39 PM

I would say that if the guy has the money for her tickets to fly to him but he can not fly to see her then there must be something wrong with his passport. Like maybe he owes a bunch of money in back child support or something like that. If he cant be honest with her about why he cant go to her to meet then I say dump him.

#3 melody

melody

• 2,674 posts
  • em

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:34 AM

I think that's the point. He owns a bunch of money and he pretends there is some ladies out there who could have the courage to take the risk. Anyway who who knows! For what i knew he said to the lady to travel with any of her family and agreed to see her on video skype but seems the lady never takes any moves for this,so the relatives of the guy told to leave the idea for that girl.

About the passport..what could be that something wrong? He is Italian citizenship and has the liberty to own a passport. Don't you think? Or for any reason it can't be released to him? Don't know.....................

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#4 Liwayway

Liwayway
  • Members
  • 307 posts
  • ve

Posted 02 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

If he is serious about his feelings then he'll do his best to see the woman he wants to have a relationship with.  He shouldn't let anything get in the way of whatever special feelings he has for the girl. 

Edited by Liwayway, 02 September 2013 - 03:53 PM.

"There is no map to human behavior" - Bjork

#5 melody

melody

• 2,674 posts
  • em

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

Oh my......long time no see and hear from you pretty Liwayway! Glad to hear you ma'am.

I have seen that the guy is serious in his intentions..only the pressure from family and relatives is too strong for him to say No and not to see the girl in person. This will be his first travel outside the country and he doesn't speak english worst than me :( . His intention is to see the girl face to face thru video-skype privately ( away from the agency) but seems the girl is so lazy to help him. She alway says she doesn't have a computer,a cellphone,a friendwho has internet etccccc........and he keeps looking for the girl. I told him, " why you don't choose a pinay around Milan and so your problem is solved? " But his prefers a girl like a queenof beauty :angry: . He is crazy.......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users