#1 cutify

cutify
  • Members
  • 83 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ve

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

Hello guys,

I need your help here/. I want to renew my PAssport very soon and im planning to go to wAshington DC and ive been calling them 3 days in a row and nobodys pick up the phone - i dont understand if there is really people exist in that [phil. consulate office,, its very annoying. I only ask a few questions - if i could go there without my husband, i just bring his photo and the report of marriage form with his signature. is it okY TO GO there bymyself without my husband personal appearance? and caN i go there anytime during business days (base on there office time) without making an appointment, just walk in? coz nobodys answer the phone when i call there contact number. I dont want to waste money to go there and i get nothing.

your responce is highly appreciated,
cutify

#2 username

username
  • 1,953 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te
  • Local Office:Had to use snail mail

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hello guys,

I need your help here/. I want to renew my PAssport very soon and im planning to go to wAshington DC and ive been calling them 3 days in a row and nobodys pick up the phone - i dont understand if there is really people exist in that [phil. consulate office,, its very annoying. I only ask a few questions - if i could go there without my husband, i just bring his photo and the report of marriage form with his signature. is it okY TO GO there bymyself without my husband personal appearance? and caN i go there anytime during business days (base on there office time) without making an appointment, just walk in? coz nobodys answer the phone when i call there contact number. I dont want to waste money to go there and i get nothing.

your responce is highly appreciated,
cutify

When I took my wife all I did is stand there in line with her. They asked her all the questions and she had to show all her documentation. I was just morale support and one to keep so many from just cutting into the line.

So yes you can do it all by yourself. Just have all paperwork completed in advance. Their website has all the information.

The place is well staffed. We had no issues on our 2 visits to that consulate.

Enjoy your trip.

It is very expensive to stay in DC. I would recommend you stay outside the city and ride the METRO into that area.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users