#1 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • Interests:too many to mentions
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • ca

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

Im sure there is a medical explanation for this :rolleyes: ....

I worked 70 hours in 6 days and dont have enough day off so although the next days are only 5 or 4 days straight but my body dont get enough rest bec.of the reason I have to do the chores and run errand.And because of lack of rest I noticed that there are times I am not in myself,or I dont think straight or less focus.My body can only get 6 hour of sleep on working days and 8 hours sleep on day offs ,although my body is active again but there are times my brain is slow to respond of making descision or less focus.I take vitamins for my immune system and cardiovascular system but I dont have vitamins for brain power...Stress is also part of my job aside from stress with paper works for my son.

Edited by asianstreak, 14 April 2012 - 11:48 PM.

#2 Gregg

Gregg
  • 1,534 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ca

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

I worked 70 hours in 6 days and dont have enough day off so although the next days are only 5 or 4 days straight but my body dont get enough rest bec.of the reason I have to do the chores and run errand.And because of lack of rest I noticed that there are times I am not in myself,or I dont think straight or less focus.My body can only get 6 hour of sleep on working days and 8 hours sleep on day offs ,although my body is active again but there are times my brain is slow to respond of making descision or less focus.I take vitamins for my immune system and cardiovascular system but I dont have vitamins for brain power...Stress is also part of my job aside from stress with paper works for my son.

It's nice to earn money but I think it's important to try to find the right balance. All work and no play isn't really sustainable for the long haul. If there is a particularly stubborn financial situation you need to get through right now, then good that you are able to pick up the necessary hours at work to help you through, but maybe you need to look at your priorities a little bit.

How much is enough?
03/22/08 Met on CB
09/12/08 Met in person
09/15/08 Engaged
10/16/08 Annulment filed
09/16/09 2nd trip
01/26/11 Annulment granted finally!

........K1 TIME LINE......

01/29/11 K-1 packet mailed to Dallas TX
02/05/11 Package delivered
02/14/11 Received NOA1
05/20/11 Received NAO2 APPROVED!
05/27/11 Received case #
06/15/11 Medical - Sputum cultures ordered - result positive
07/13/11 TB treatment started
09/11/11 3rd trip to Philippines
01/14/12 TB treatment at Saint Luke's Completed
02/10/12 Results of final sputum culture negative
02/14/12 Re-medical
02/26/12 Medical clearance obtained
03/27/12 Embassy interview - Approved!
04/12/12 Visa Received!! - What a great day!!
04/24/12 CFO stickers obtained
04/27/12 Arrive at O'Hare at 8:40 AM via Japan Airlines
05/10/12 Wedded Bilss!

#3 James in Austin Tx

James in Austin Tx
  • Moderators
  • 2,323 posts
  • ch

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:54 AM

Shone Im with Gregg - you are hitting it too hard.. Yes i know having the money is good, the boy coming soon, etc but if you get sick or crash then the money stops.. It would be wiser to cut back your hours so you can make sure you will be doing it for the long haul and not crash on the rocks - so to speak..

It's nice to earn money but I think it's important to try to find the right balance. All work and no play isn't really sustainable for the long haul. If there is a particularly stubborn financial situation you need to get through right now, then good that you are able to pick up the necessary hours at work to help you through, but maybe you need to look at your priorities a little bit.

How much is enough?

#4 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:47 AM

How much is enough?

That is a good question Gregg..I dont know? I can't answer that ,right now Im still aiming for our dream.I did, took 5 days rest on my birthday that was my bday gift for myself so I visited doctors to check my health it was 2 consecutive days,monday and tuesday and then Wednesday was painting that big hotdog for my husband business which took me 12 hours to finish and then Friday was my complete rest and the next time I know my 5 days was over. Im trying to figure out which is the top priorities but unfortunately everything is top.I need to pay health insurance ,retirement,send money home,pay some bills.With my husband included in my insurance I need to pay 200 every paycheck so 400 a month.And no complain about it bec.although its expensive it also gives us Health saving to use to pay for the deductables.My husband hurt himself last week and I was so worried that he might undergone some surgery bec.of his knee.I called the orthopedic doctor and set an appointment for him.Im so glad I have a job that pays the insurance in times like this OMG its very expensive just for an MRI...its hard but its a commitment and a responsibility.My husband is doing his best too,and to be one of the top of Austin's best coffee trailer in Yelp,we can see we are heading in the right direction.He also work 6 days every week and on his one and only day off on Sundays he need to do some errand for his business too.

So you think there is no vitamins for Brain power :P

Edited by asianstreak, 15 April 2012 - 03:00 AM.

#5 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

Shone Im with Gregg - you are hitting it too hard.. Yes i know having the money is good, the boy coming soon, etc but if you get sick or crash then the money stops.. It would be wiser to cut back your hours so you can make sure you will be doing it for the long haul and not crash on the rocks - so to speak..

Errr...Im cutting it to 4 days so that I can have rest for 3 days,so instead of working 60 -70 I only work 48 hours,.But if they need help I told them to call me,mhan!! can't resist that $.:P.I have a Long term disability and short term disability to use and EIB for sick leave...but this what happen to me even Im sick I still love to work.WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME :blink: .That is why I was one of the people that earned 100 $ for perfect attendance for the whole year.

Okey heres my plan..once all my children are here then I have to take care of myself and cut my hours and spend my time in school.That will be 2015.:D

#6 Thetimewillcome

Thetimewillcome
  • 301 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

http://www.drugs-for...t_of_Nootropics

October 2010- Met online
October 28, 2010-Officially a couple
Feb 26, 2011- Met at NAIA
Feb 28, 2011- Proposed in Bali
Sept 1, 2011- Second trip to the Philippines
Feb 11, 2012- Third trip to the Philippines
July 9, 2012- Final divorce judgement
Aug 10, 2012- Sent I-129F
Aug 14 2012- NOA 1

April 19 2013-NOA 2
Aug 5 Sputum negative, finished medical

Aug 7 Embassy interview passed

Aug 31 Visa delivered.

The US government agencies that process visa applications suck stinky a$$.

‎"A wise man should consider health is the greatest blessing, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses" -Hippocrates

#7 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

http://www.drugs-for...t_of_Nootropics

Thank you ...I will print this and look for the component in each vitamin.I will just figure out how to get this drug without prescription.:lol: .I dont like asking the doctors cos I know they will tell me to slow down.

#8 Thetimewillcome

Thetimewillcome
  • 301 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:07 AM

I'm not endorsing any of those, it is just an FYI.

October 2010- Met online
October 28, 2010-Officially a couple
Feb 26, 2011- Met at NAIA
Feb 28, 2011- Proposed in Bali
Sept 1, 2011- Second trip to the Philippines
Feb 11, 2012- Third trip to the Philippines
July 9, 2012- Final divorce judgement
Aug 10, 2012- Sent I-129F
Aug 14 2012- NOA 1

April 19 2013-NOA 2
Aug 5 Sputum negative, finished medical

Aug 7 Embassy interview passed

Aug 31 Visa delivered.

The US government agencies that process visa applications suck stinky a$$.

‎"A wise man should consider health is the greatest blessing, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses" -Hippocrates

#9 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:46 AM

You said you already take Vitamins, but look into taking the ones below in those you regularly take if you are not out in the sun enough or do not eat enough of the foods to get the quantities needed.

Vitamin D deficiency, blood tests can see if a person is low on D. I have been found to need D by my doctor and take 1000 D-3 twice a day and now blood tests show my level is normal. Probably good to have yours checked if you feel run down.

Below are also Vitamins for being tired.

Iron is an important supplement for women to take due to their monthly visitor

Vitamin C

Omega Fish Oil
B complex with Folic acid

Best is always to get enough rest. Posted Image Feel better soon.

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#10 asianstreak

asianstreak
  • Banned
  • 6,039 posts
  • ca

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Im taking B complex too.So far BP is always in normal range,although when I had an infection I had a irregular heart rate which we often called tachy.Well its normal findings tho,when you have infection heart rate will sometimes irregular but right now Im back to normal rythm.I think part of this is fatigue.I tried to eat veggies as best as I can and aslo bought those vegetable vitamin supplement and fruit vitamin supplement..

Edited by asianstreak, 15 April 2012 - 07:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users