1 reply to this topic

#1 Juan Carlos

Juan Carlos
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • ca

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:23 AM

I wanted to take the time to thank the contributors on this forum.  Mr. Grismer,  Mr. Bacon especially.  My wife had the Citizenship interview and passed, easey peasey.

My wife said to me,  "Wow, that was easy"  after the interview.  I laughed and reminded her of all the hard work studying she did in the month leading up to the interview.  All the questions I had to ask to be able to confidently apply with out the help of legal counsel.  All the traveling back and forth to service centers in LA.

All the document preparation,  copies, copies and more copies.  Obsessing over the small details. 

I would not have had the confidence to tackle all the process myself without reading of other experiences and getting advice.  Mainly from this forum.

From K-1 to N-400.

So, again,  THANK YOU.  All of your contributions are very much appreciated.

K1 Visa
Married Nov 2008
AOS Feb 2009
2 yr GC Aug 2009
ROC Applied June 2011
ROC Approved July 2012

#2 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,830 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:44 PM

You are welcome and congratulations!

I love to hear success stories.

Now hopefully Cleo's U.S. citizenship goes just as smoothly ;) (yes, I know, we waited a long time :D )

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users