• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sweetjulie

sweetjulie
  • 309 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • mi

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:14 AM

Hi everyone ! . Sorry its been a long time I did not check in here due to busy life, work and etc.

I have a query here:

My cousin is already in the process of her removing of condition , green card for 5 years , she got a NOA1 with one year extension letter I guess. She want to visit her friend in Canada, the question is, Is she ok to travel to Canada even just NOA1 and her extension letter?

We will just to make it sure. All answers is highly appreciated. Thank you so much and have a good day/ goodnight!

#2 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,830 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

She is fine to travel, she should just keep her extension letter with her green card, and show them both (along with her Philippine passport) at the border crossing (both ways).

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#3 sweetjulie

sweetjulie
  • 309 posts
  • mi

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:29 AM

She is fine to travel, she should just keep her extension letter with her green card, and show them both (along with her Philippine passport) at the border crossing (both ways).

Thank you so much Sir Mark! very appreciated it.  Her 2 yrs green card is already expired right now. So is that still ok? Thanks again.

#4 Fritz

Fritz

Experience is what you have left after you have lost everything

• Root Admin
  • 3,227 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1

Posted 24 June 2016 - 09:26 AM

That is okay.  The letter is a one year extension for the 2 year card.  She will need to present them together at the border crossing.

The adventure continues

Fritz

May you find what you want in life,
know it when you see it and
have the good luck to get it
... and keep it!!!

#5 sweetjulie

sweetjulie
  • 309 posts
  • mi

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:06 AM

That is okay.  The letter is a one year extension for the 2 year card.  She will need to present them together at the border crossing.

The adventure continues

Fritz

Thank you so much Fritz! It is highly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users