• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JCC

JCC
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Visa type:K-1

Posted 26 March 2018 - 03:14 AM

It's been a long time and I even forgot my log in.

Hi to old friends who have been around long enough to recall the glory days of forums like this before social media took over.

Theresa and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary this coming week and I thought of WOF and the role it played in our journey back then.  Our baby girl just turned 7 years old and is in the 5th grade.  Mother in law was petitioned several years ago after Theresa became a citizen and herself found a great husband here in Oregon.

In short, life is real good.   Best wishes to everyone.

Attached File  _DSC3179 (2) 800x600.jpg   112.3KB   3 downloads

John C

#2 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 08:08 AM

Howdy, welcome back, beautiful family, advance congrats on your upcoming 10th and happy birthday to your lovely daughter..

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#3 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 26 March 2018 - 04:08 PM

Like :D

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#4 sweetjulie

sweetjulie
  • 328 posts
  • Visa type:AOS (Approved)
  • mi

Posted 21 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

Congratulations! Time flies so fast!

#5 username

username
  • 1,953 posts
  • te
  • Local Office:Had to use snail mail

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:53 PM

WOW!  John C!!  What a blast from the past!  I remember that mug from yester years.  Still running the best damn auto shop in your area?

Congratulations!!  10 years!  (We hit 13 this year)

#6 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,073 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:18 PM

Sorry for the late reply John, man it's good to hear from you, Glad life is being good to you. We've been married 13 years and have a 9 year old girl. She'll be 10 in Aug. We've had some bumps in the road but for the most part everything is great.

#7 JCC

JCC
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 02:08 AM

Thanks everyone.   I wouldn't change a thing if I could that's for sure.  Tim I was really sad to hear about John I know you guys were good friends.  You never know when life can turn on a dime.    Hope everything is good with you too Mark.   And yes Mr. "Name" my shop is still going strong.  Can't ever retire now until my baby is grown :)

John C

#8 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,855 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:47 PM

Things are going just fine for us. Just the ups and downs of life pretty much.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users