3 replies to this topic

#1 mark78

mark78
  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • Visa type:DCF
  • US Embassy Manila

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:13 AM

My step daughter has an appt for a SB-1 interview April 3rd and I'm starting to fill out the DS-117 form, anybody here familiar with this form?  #8 is asking for a DHS "A" Number, where do I find this?  I did find one that was on her Immigrant Data Summary Page that she got back in 2014 do I use this? And since my step daughter  is under 10yrs old, does her mom sign for her?  Any help would be appreciated.  

Thank you...Mark

#2 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,853 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:53 PM

A number should be on all immigration paperwork, easiest place to find it is on the green card.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#3 mark78

mark78
  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • US Embassy Manila

Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

Yes I found it...many thanks

#4 mark78

mark78
  • Members
  • 51 posts
  • US Embassy Manila

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:50 PM

Two years ago my wife and daughter left Guam and went back to the Philippines, she was not happy here, after a month or so my wife came back but left her daughter with her Mama,  Mama kept her there, kept her passport and green card did not want her to returned to Guam.  After two years, Mama said we could take her daughter back to Guam. So I applied for a SB-1(returning resident visa}, it was approved, now I need to file for  returning resident visa.  Since she is in the philippines  this will be done at the Embassy in Manila.   I already have a case #... so I submitted the DS-260.

Has anyone gone through the process of SB-1 Returning Resident Visa?

I would like to know how it went for you?

Many Thanks...Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users