• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 John C

John C
  • 1,668 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ca

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Let me see if I have the facts right here. He wants sex, she wants money.   He don't have money, he don't get no sex any more.   Such is life in a whorehouse.  Too bad, so sad.

JC

#22 username

username
  • 1,953 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te
  • Local Office:Had to use snail mail

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

I like the way you break it down.  :D

#23 melody

melody

Rule Your mind..Or It Will Rule You..!

• 2,677 posts
  • em

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Bill, yes you are right! Maybe the husband can't afford but he says just ignore it and don't think about  it because when he used her over and over she felt hurts on her's and am noot sure if that is normal or what that's why she wanted a gynecology! I told her, your husband should respect you...he got irritated so easy when some times she cant hear well the way he talk coz of she's not listening! Yes, his forcing himself to have sex with her! Bill, you are so right! she don't want the marriage on the first place, just her parents wants them to married sooner incase if she come to America he will treat her good. Now, it's too late because it's already happened. Thanks Bill.

My gwapang friend gemini... the imperfect me i don't read most of the comments here nor paying attention to those (i'm lazy today....just drag this statement of yours.

If i get well..4 years your friend is suffering for her situation. :unsure:

I always believe that love cannot be bought but one can learn to love within those years...seems that in her case it is not so. if i understood well,she never like to have sex (forget to use making love) because at first and till now,no love she feels for him. If it is not because of her parents demand,never she enters in America nor get married sooner to him or it is because for her kids she is married to her husband hoping her husband can give all what she is wishing for? :unsure:

I can't consider that feeling hurt on her's and without gynecologist check-up iare  big excuses of living her husband huh nor not allowing her to work..i think there is something more than these excuses that i guess you already mentioned here and i just fail to read.

"Knowledge is a source of power that develope one's social,moral and sritual ability!

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.....

#24 menchie

menchie
  • Members
  • 180 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • ca

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

I agree with all of you guys! Mr. Lee, a friend she is staying now is a friend from RP and i guess a relative also and got married here long time ago...but the woman has cousin in other state! she supposed to go there but her husband knows where she go incase she leave that's why she manage to stay at a friend house first. I feel sorry for him and her but that marriage did'nt last long! when she asked money from her husband he will replied don't have money. May be that's the one thing also that she don't like because she wanted also to support her kid and family in the RP. There's one time, she was touching her husband's cell and read some of the messages in there and she saw a word "i love you" from the guy to the previous wife's exchanging messages. That day, the husband was mad at her and disrespect her! She told me b4 she got here, that her husband has a good attitude but i don't know why happen like this. They were chatted long time ago when she was in high school. Her husband, was counting on all his money spent for her's before. She even don't report it to the embassy but if she will she still don't have a proof because she is not physically abuse. For me, i think sex is just normal especially for a married people :)! some times im forcing my husband LOL. She got a kid and im sure she know what sex is! But well, i hope her mind will change and go back to her husband and have long patient to save their marriage. But i think, it won't happen... Seems shes happy and contented now!

"Marriage with a Prayer is Very Important One to a Married Couple"

There must be something fishy goin on here. Her family forced her to marry him and made me think that there was no real love from the beginning. If her love is real, it won't fade  away. After four months of  marriage she gave up on him because of sex. I wish my husband ask for it every night  :)  :D .  Maybe Her family in the Philippines pressure on her to send money but she has nothing to send because her husband did not give her some penny so that's why she does not want  sex with him. (NO MONEY NO HONEY) and plus she shows little affection because she is expecting that her husband will give her money. I believe her family in the Philippines  caused them trouble.  She used him to get here.  Now, she left him and found someone to marry so she can stay and work so she can support her family in the Philippines, what is this TREASURE HUNTING IN AMERICA?  Four months still in period of adjustment. If i were her, I will show lots of affection to my husband, do all cute things for him, clean the house, cook for him, make him a baby <_<  :)  I guess husband will pay her back  maybe by taking  her to the movie, restaurant, shopping/mall and give her some money.  Even the ex-wife cannot  take him away from her.  My husband never get rejected   ;). My husband  is very generous to me because i treated him like a king and he treated me like a queen as well :) . I hope they will be together again. 

I agree with all of you guys! Mr. Lee, a friend she is staying now is a friend from RP and i guess a relative also and got married here long time ago...but the woman has cousin in other state! she supposed to go there but her husband knows where she go incase she leave that's why she manage to stay at a friend house first. I feel sorry for him and her but that marriage did'nt last long! when she asked money from her husband he will replied don't have money. May be that's the one thing also that she don't like because she wanted also to support her kid and family in the RP. There's one time, she was touching her husband's cell and read some of the messages in there and she saw a word "i love you" from the guy to the previous wife's exchanging messages. That day, the husband was mad at her and disrespect her! She told me b4 she got here, that her husband has a good attitude but i don't know why happen like this. They were chatted long time ago when she was in high school. Her husband, was counting on all his money spent for her's before. She even don't report it to the embassy but if she will she still don't have a proof because she is not physically abuse. For me, i think sex is just normal especially for a married people :)! some times im forcing my husband LOL. She got a kid and im sure she know what sex is! But well, i hope her mind will change and go back to her husband and have long patient to save their marriage. But i think, it won't happen... Seems shes happy and contented now!

"Marriage with a Prayer is Very Important One to a Married Couple"

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

#25 Keith Johnson

Keith Johnson
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Israeli and contra folk dancing, bike riding, web surfing. Also member of Mag-Anak Yahoo Group.
  • ca
  • Local Office:San Francisco

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

If there is no money for medical care, she should apply for MediCaid (Medi-Cal in California). If there is no income, there is no premium. It is very non-stressful to apply. It can be done on line. But in person, it was a piece of cake at the County office. I have friends of a Romanian couple who just immigrated permanently from Romania.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users