6 replies to this topic

#1 bay!

bay!
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • em

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:00 PM

HI GUYS.. i just check ecas now and my application is change from "IN PROCESS" to " DECISION MADE" and

We started processing your application on July 01, 2010.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS THERE. IS ANYONE HERE HAS EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS AND CAN PLEASE SHARE TO ME WHAT HAPPEND NEXT ON THAT OR DO I NEED TO PROCESS SOME PAPERS? OR HOW LONG USUALLY THEY GIVE YOU THE DECISION AFTER THIS DECISION MADE? I AM FROM PHILIPPINES AND HOW WILL THEY DO TO CONTACT ME? TO PHONE OR EMAIL OR POST MAIL? PLEASE HELP ME.. I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE OF THINKING WHAT WILL HAPPENED NEXT TO THAT.

#2 eveltri

eveltri
  • Members
  • 57 posts
  • lo

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:32 AM

HI GUYS.. i just check ecas now and my application is change from "IN PROCESS" to " DECISION MADE" and

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS THERE. IS ANYONE HERE HAS EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS AND CAN PLEASE SHARE TO ME WHAT HAPPEND NEXT ON THAT OR DO I NEED TO PROCESS SOME PAPERS? OR HOW LONG USUALLY THEY GIVE YOU THE DECISION AFTER THIS DECISION MADE? I AM FROM PHILIPPINES AND HOW WILL THEY DO TO CONTACT ME? TO PHONE OR EMAIL OR POST MAIL? PLEASE HELP ME.. I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE OF THINKING WHAT WILL HAPPENED NEXT TO THAT.

It could be that your visa is on its way with all the documents that you have submitted. By courier
The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having new eyes..Proust

#3 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,779 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:27 AM

What is the procedure you are using?
Was July 01, 2010 or 2011 the date given?

--Ray B

#4 bay!

bay!
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • em

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

What is the procedure you are using?
Was July 01, 2010 or 2011 the date given?

--Ray B

#5 bay!

bay!
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • em

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:54 AM

@eveltri--> Thank you so much God bless..

@ rbacon-->> Thanks for the reply sir. e are processing a spousal visa sir and it says that manila canadian embassy started processing my papers last year JULY 01, 2010.

#6 islander

islander
  • Members
  • 56 posts
  • lo

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:23 PM

Bay,

This recent post of yours bears a remarkable resemblance to your post of August 18 on this topic. I am not sure that asking again in a new thread will yield different results.

As you pointed out, the ecas entry reads thus: "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision." That's clear and concise. As I replied to you before, my wife and I went through the process some years ago and she was in Canada during the process. But the nature of the process, the documents required and the scrutiny given the application were the same. She too tracked her application on ecas and there came the day when she also received the "Decision Made" notification on ecas.

You will for certain receive a letter by regular mail. There is really nothing to do in the interim. Your August 18 post said you just then had been updated to "Decision Made". That's one week ago. I would wait a little longer for the mail. If another week passes with no mail, then you might call to inquire about when and how "the office will contact you". But, the message is clear. The "Decision Made" notification is not a signal to start running around seeking to "process some papers" as you have asked about. The papers have been processed.

I am wholly sympathetic to the anxiety that surrounds all of this. The process is long, the results uncertain and there are no assurances. A trying time. Don't now get yourself into a knot. My guess is that all is well and a positive decision is forthcoming. As I say, be a bit more patient, then make a phone call if you see nothing in a week or so. It would not be unreasonable to inquire then. I do not recall exactly, but I think we received a letter about 10 days or so after the "Decision Made" notice was posted on ecas.

#7 1PPCLI

1PPCLI
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:PSK-31, 80M DX
  • em

Posted 25 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

I think if they use the regular mail, it might take a little longer than your case, since both of you were in Canada, and I would certainly hope Canada Post is a bit more efficient than the Phillipine post office. B)

Would think the wait is the killer, sort of ten Christmas Eves rolled into one. The decision has been made, there is nothing which can change what is in the envelope, so best to try your best not to get too anxious over it. As Islander stated, there is high probabilty it is a positive decision, so before you know it, yo will be in Canada complaining abou the cold weather and taxes. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users