MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • lo

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (rbacon @ Jul 27 2009, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys,

I've discovered a new wrinkle in this process of the young lady legally coming to the U.S.

Use of the K3 could result in problems later on, because the validy of the existing petitions is revoked upon death of the petitoner.

On the other hand, the I-130 is legally converted to an I-360 and her immigrant processing can continue, via USCIS, if a new I-864 sponsor can be found.

--Ray B

About the K-3, the part that I find fuzzy is that the petition, in this case, is NOT revoked upon the death of the petitioner but rather is automatically converted to the I-360 as a matter of law. Although I am assuming she will need to submit a copy of the death certificate to get that done, and I am not sure where she would submit that to.

In regards to the I-864 sponsor, from what I can tell that depends on whether the husband had already submitted an I-864. If he did, then it appears that no new sponsor is required. If he didn't then I think a substitute sponsor would be required, but I am not sure. See the sections I quoted here: http://www.theworldo...i...st&p=219584

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

http://www.uscis.gov...0004718190aRCRD

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#42 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,768 posts
  • Visa type:CR-1
  • ca
  • Local Office:Sacramento

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

Mark,

The responsible agency for completing the I-130 conversion would be either USCIS or the NVC, depending on which agency currently has control of the I-130.

I think that the beneficiary (the widow) has to assume any prior I-864 (from her deceased husband) is now invalidated and she needs to assume a new sponsor will be needed.

My recommendation is for the young lady to obtain any case number information related to the I-130 (Service Center and NVC MNL numbers), copies of death certificates, and initiate contact with whichever agency now has the I-130 (presumably the NVC).

If the young lady would like my direct assistance, she is free to email me at: rbacon@multiethnicservices.com

--Ray B

QUOTE (MrkGrismer @ Jul 27 2009, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About the K-3, the part that I find fuzzy is that the petition, in this case, is NOT revoked upon the death of the petitioner but rather is automatically converted to the I-360 as a matter of law. Although I am assuming she will need to submit a copy of the death certificate to get that done, and I am not sure where she would submit that to.

In regards to the I-864 sponsor, from what I can tell that depends on whether the husband had already submitted an I-864. If he did, then it appears that no new sponsor is required. If he didn't then I think a substitute sponsor would be required, but I am not sure. See the sections I quoted here: http://www.theworldo...i...st&p=219584

#43 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (rbacon @ Jul 27 2009, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think that the beneficiary (the widow) has to assume any prior I-864 (from her deceased husband) is now invalidated and she needs to assume a new sponsor will be needed.

That would normally be my assumption as well, however the USCIS has a published Final Rule that says:

http://www.uscis.gov...hash=0-0-0-3135

The final rule provides that it will not be necessary for the beneficiary to file a new petition (Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant) as the widow(er) of a citizen. Instead, the final rule provides for automatic conversion of the citizen's spousal Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, to a widow(er)'s petition upon the citizen's death if, on that date, the widow(er) meets the requirements of section 201(cool.gif(2)(A )(I) of the Act as it relates to widow(er)'s petitions. This automatic conversion will apply whether the citizen spouse dies before or after approval of the Form I-130. Since the alien spouse will then immigrate as the widow(er) of a citizen, it will not be necessary to submit a Form I-864 from a substitute sponsor.

My assumption here is that this exists because the I-360, when used for a widow, does not appear to require an I-864.

If you believe Modern Sporting Rifles have a legitimate use, please like, share and participate on: https://www.facebook...tamateSportsmen

Medical Exams – A caller explained that the civil surgeon who completed the medical exam used the wrong form and then wanted to charge an indigent refugee to reprocess the paperwork on the correct form. What recourse does an applicant have if this occurs?

USCIS Response: Customers should notify the Director of their local office when they have a complaint about a civil surgeon.

#44 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,768 posts
  • ca

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:52 PM

Mark,

That's a good point and citation. How the I-360 is interpreted, however, by either the NVC or the Embassy, remains to be seen.

We still don't know whether the young lady has access to I-130 info (NOA's, NVC docs), and if she has someone in the U.S. who will obtain death certs for her. Without both of the latter,
she has a difficult road ahead.

My observatin of similar scenarios, when the petioner passed before the wife was in the U.S., has been that the petitioner's relatives do everything possible to keep the wife out of the loop.

--Ray B

QUOTE (MrkGrismer @ Jul 27 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would normally be my assumption as well, however the USCIS has a published Final Rule that says:

http://www.uscis.gov...hash=0-0-0-3135

My assumption here is that this exists because the I-360, when used for a widow, does not appear to require an I-864.

#45 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (rbacon @ Jul 27 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a good point and citation. How the I-360 is interpreted, however, by either the NVC or the Embassy, remains to be seen.

We still don't know whether the young lady has access to I-130 info (NOA's, NVC docs), and if she has someone in the U.S. who will obtain death certs for her. Without both of the latter,
she has a difficult road ahead.

My observatin of similar scenarios, when the petioner passed before the wife was in the U.S., has been that the petitioner's relatives do everything possible to keep the wife out of the loop.

That's the practical consideration here. That is really what a lot of this turns on. Because the original poster mentions that the wife wants to fly to the U.S. to attend the husband's funeral I would think that this means a good relationship with the in-laws. Sometimes in cases like this the in-laws really do think more in terms of "I don't think so much that I've lost a son, so much as gained a daughter." but certainly not always. There are other members here that have gone through similar situations (although they were already in the U.S. and already had adjusted status) and appear to have been on good terms with the in-laws. So you never know.

Anyways, I just wanted to make sure that the involved parties are aware of the USCIS Final Rule on the matter. No matter what, such a thing is a tragedy and it would be terrible for it to be unnecessarily made worse by USCIS paperwork problems.

#46 Ampalaya

Ampalaya

Latest creation!

• 4,744 posts
  • Interests:Staying VERTICAL!!
  • ca
  • Local Office:Honolulu.

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:39 PM

Bottonline for now is?

Can the widow fly to the US on July 30th using the K3 without repercussions???

Edited by Ampalaya, 27 July 2009 - 09:30 PM.

Denied K1, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption and US Citizenship. Dual citizenship.
All PAU!
Been there! Did it all!

#47 Ampalaya

Ampalaya

Latest creation!

• 4,744 posts
  • ca

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Ampalaya @ Jul 27 2009, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bottonline for now is?

Bump
Denied K1, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption and US Citizenship. Dual citizenship.
All PAU!
Been there! Did it all!

#48 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,768 posts
  • ca

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

She risks being accused by USCIS of using the visa inappropirately. How far USCIS would go after that is anyone's guess.

My advice is for her to work with the I-130/I-360 conversin and get to the U.S. legally.

--Ray B

QUOTE (Ampalaya @ Jul 27 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bottonline for now is?

#49 bardge24

bardge24
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ve

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (rbacon @ Jul 27 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She risks being accused by USCIS of using the visa inappropirately. How far USCIS would go after that is anyone's guess.

My advice is for her to work with the I-130/I-360 conversin and get to the U.S. legally.

--Ray B

how long will does it takes usually if she will use the I-130/I 160?she will file that here in Phil?
Our K1 Journey

Nov. 09, 2003 - met online
Nov. 17, 2003 - became bf/gf
Jan. 25, 2005 - online engagement
Nov. 05, 2005 - first meeting
Jan. 07, 2008 - filed I-129 F for the first time
Mar. 08, 2008 - petition was denied because we did not meet within 2 yrs prior the filing of the petition
Mar. 2008 - filed Notice of Appeal or Motion
May 09, 2008 - my honey visited me for the second time
May 18, 2008 - Engagement Party @ La Majarica Hotel
May 23, 2008 - my honey received Notice of Appeal: Not Granted
June 05, 2008 - my fiance back to Florida
Aug 10, 2008 - filed I- 129 F for the second time
Aug. 14, 2008- Receipt Notice
Feb. 04, 2009- Approval Notice
Feb. 09, 2009 - Got MNL case number
Mar. 30, 2009 - NVC forwarded my case no. to US Embassy Manila
Apr.15, 2009 - scheduled an appointment for interview
Apr. 17, 2009 - medical as SLEC
Apr. 20, 2009 - medical not approved:Need to take the sputum test
May 5-7, 2009- Sputum test
July 07, 2009 - Got my medical result!Now i passed!!!ohh..thank God!i took my medical right away
July 17, 2009 - VISA APPROVED!!!!thank God!!!
July 24, 2009 - Air 21 texted me that my Visa is on the way
July 25, 2009 - VISA ON HAND!!yahhooo!!!
Aug 03, 2009 - Flying to Florida to be with my honey!(^_^)
(flight delayed at Beijing due to bad weather)
Aug 04, 2009 - Arrived at Tampa International Airport
Aug 18, 2009 - Applied SSN in my maiden name
Aug 25, 2009 - Got my SSN by mail
Sep 01, 2009 - Got married at the Court House
Sep 20, 2009 - Wedding celebration @ Sand Key Park
(my family came over here in Florida for a week long vacation)

Adjustment of Status

Oct 16, 2009 - sent DS 3025 to Dr. Arnolds
Oct 23. 2009 - got the sealed envelop by mail
Nov. 11, 2009 - sent AOS packet via fedex
Nov. 13, 2009 -AOS packet arrived at USCIS
Nov. 27,2009 - NOA for AP and EAD received (16 days)
Dec. 04,2009 - received biometric schedule ( 23 days)
Ddec 11, 2009-received RFE ( repeat medical)
Dec. 17, 2009 - biometric schedule (36 days)
Dec. 30,2009 - sent RFE
Jan. 21, 2010 - received my Advance Parole
Jan .28,2010 - received my Employment Authorization
Feb. 25,2010 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!THANKS BE TO GOD!

#50 rbacon

rbacon
  • 4,768 posts
  • ca

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:12 AM

Bardage,

Is this a totally different issue? The I-130 is normally filed at Chicago, and I don't know of an I-160 form.

--Ray B

QUOTE (bardge24 @ Jul 27 2009, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how long will does it takes usually if she will use the I-130/I 160?she will file that here in Phil?

Edited by rbacon, 28 July 2009 - 04:30 AM.

#51 Ampalaya

Ampalaya

Latest creation!

• 4,744 posts
  • ca

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:44 AM

[quote name='rbacon' date='Jul 27 2009, 05:12 PM' post='220094']
Bardage,

Is this a totally different issue? The I-130 is normally filed at Chicago, and I don't know of an I-160 form.

--Ray B
Bardge!
It's obvious no one here on WOF knows [including me naman!] the correct procedure for your
friend.
My suggestion is for her to stay in the Philippines until she knows for sure what she can do with her K3 without jeopardizing her chance to immigrate.
Have her contact her ex husbands friend and see what support she has in the US.
She needs to get a certified death certificate as soon as possible for sure .
What is she doing now to make things happen?

Edited by Ampalaya, 28 July 2009 - 05:01 AM.

All PAU!
Been there! Did it all!

#52 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (bardge24 @ Jul 27 2009, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She needs to obtain a copy of the death certificate (preferrably a 'true' or 'certified' copy).

She needs to find what the status of her I-130 petition is. She needs the case # especially. A copy of the NOA receipt for the I-130 was required for her K-3, hopefully she has a copy of that. It will have the case # on it. She should call the 800 number for USCIS for information on where she needs to send a copy of the death certificate for the automatic conversion from I-130 to I-360. The 800 number is 1-800-375-5283. She will probably also need to send a cover letter explaining when the death occurred, that her marriage was over two years old when the death occurred, that her husband was a U.S. Citizen at the time, and that they had already filed an I-130 for immediate relative.

In my opinion if she used the K-3 to go to America she risks being turned away at the point of entry (denied entry). She might be allowed thru as I can find nothing that says her K-3 is invalid, and the purpose of the K-3 is to travel to America to await the processing of her immigrant petition, which would still be 'in process'. But while that is what the law reads to me, I am not an immigration lawyer, and neither are the people that will decide whether she gets admitted or not. Of course, whether they know about the death depends entirely on what they ask her when she enters the country (she should not lie). If she feels it is important enough to risk being turned away at the point-of-entry (and thus 'wasting the airline ticket') then she might consider it.

Edit: The current average national processing time for an I-360 is 8.4 months: http://www.uscis.gov...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Edited by MrkGrismer, 28 July 2009 - 01:33 PM.

#53 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (MrkGrismer @ Jul 28 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She needs to obtain a copy of the death certificate (preferrably a 'true' or 'certified' copy).

She needs to find what the status of her I-130 petition is. She needs the case # especially. A copy of the NOA receipt for the I-130 was required for her K-3, hopefully she has a copy of that. It will have the case # on it. She should call the 800 number for USCIS for information on where she needs to send a copy of the death certificate for the automatic conversion from I-130 to I-360. The 800 number is 1-800-375-5283. She will probably also need to send a cover letter explaining when the death occurred, that her marriage was over two years old when the death occurred, that her husband was a U.S. Citizen at the time, and that they had already filed an I-130 for immediate relative.

In my opinion if she used the K-3 to go to America she risks being turned away at the point of entry (denied entry). She might be allowed thru as I can find nothing that says her K-3 is invalid, and the purpose of the K-3 is to travel to America to await the processing of her immigrant petition, which would still be 'in process'. But while that is what the law reads to me, I am not an immigration lawyer, and neither are the people that will decide whether she gets admitted or not. Of course, whether they know about the death depends entirely on what they ask her when she enters the country (she should not lie). If she feels it is important enough to risk being turned away at the point-of-entry (and thus 'wasting the airline ticket') then she might consider it.

Edit: The current average national processing time for an I-360 is 8.4 months: http://www.uscis.gov...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Further Edit: Note also that the I-360 might be able to be handled by the embassy, see 9 FAM Appendix N, 201.1 http://www.state.gov...ation/88018.pdf

You may accept the Form I-360 from widows and widowers who are resident in the consular district if those applications
meet all the existing requirements.

#54 Ampalaya

Ampalaya

Latest creation!

• 4,744 posts
  • ca

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (MrkGrismer @ Jul 28 2009, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Further Edit: Note also that the I-360 might be able to be handled by the embassy, see 9 FAM Appendix N, 201.1 http://www.state.gov...ation/88018.pdf

"She should call the 800 number for USCIS for information on where she needs to send a copy of the death certificate for the automatic conversion from I-130 to I-360. The 800 number is 1-800-375-5283."
I didn't realize the USCIS 800 service # worked from the Philippines???

Edited by Ampalaya, 28 July 2009 - 07:27 PM.

All PAU!
Been there! Did it all!

#55 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (Ampalaya @ Jul 28 2009, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"She should call the 800 number for USCIS for information on where she needs to send a copy of the death certificate for the automatic conversion from I-130 to I-360. The 800 number is 1-800-375-5283."
I didn't realize the USCIS 800 service # worked from the Philippines???

Some 800 numbers can be, I am not sure if USCIS is one of them. http://www.business....bt/tollfree.jsp

USCIS says to contact the embassy instead of customer service: http://www.uscis.gov...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Embassy contact information: https://egov.uscis.g...atecode=Bangkok

She may also contact the CIS Ombudsman: http://www.dhs.gov/f...orial_0497.shtm

#56 bardge24

bardge24
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • ve

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:06 PM

Hi guys!!!

know what????my friend is already here in FL!!!she flew with me!wowww!!the immigration did not even asked her...but well..we're hoping that everything will work out smoothly on adjustment of her status...tnx for your prayers guys!God is good..all the time!
Our K1 Journey

Nov. 09, 2003 - met online
Nov. 17, 2003 - became bf/gf
Jan. 25, 2005 - online engagement
Nov. 05, 2005 - first meeting
Jan. 07, 2008 - filed I-129 F for the first time
Mar. 08, 2008 - petition was denied because we did not meet within 2 yrs prior the filing of the petition
Mar. 2008 - filed Notice of Appeal or Motion
May 09, 2008 - my honey visited me for the second time
May 18, 2008 - Engagement Party @ La Majarica Hotel
May 23, 2008 - my honey received Notice of Appeal: Not Granted
June 05, 2008 - my fiance back to Florida
Aug 10, 2008 - filed I- 129 F for the second time
Aug. 14, 2008- Receipt Notice
Feb. 04, 2009- Approval Notice
Feb. 09, 2009 - Got MNL case number
Mar. 30, 2009 - NVC forwarded my case no. to US Embassy Manila
Apr.15, 2009 - scheduled an appointment for interview
Apr. 17, 2009 - medical as SLEC
Apr. 20, 2009 - medical not approved:Need to take the sputum test
May 5-7, 2009- Sputum test
July 07, 2009 - Got my medical result!Now i passed!!!ohh..thank God!i took my medical right away
July 17, 2009 - VISA APPROVED!!!!thank God!!!
July 24, 2009 - Air 21 texted me that my Visa is on the way
July 25, 2009 - VISA ON HAND!!yahhooo!!!
Aug 03, 2009 - Flying to Florida to be with my honey!(^_^)
(flight delayed at Beijing due to bad weather)
Aug 04, 2009 - Arrived at Tampa International Airport
Aug 18, 2009 - Applied SSN in my maiden name
Aug 25, 2009 - Got my SSN by mail
Sep 01, 2009 - Got married at the Court House
Sep 20, 2009 - Wedding celebration @ Sand Key Park
(my family came over here in Florida for a week long vacation)

Adjustment of Status

Oct 16, 2009 - sent DS 3025 to Dr. Arnolds
Oct 23. 2009 - got the sealed envelop by mail
Nov. 11, 2009 - sent AOS packet via fedex
Nov. 13, 2009 -AOS packet arrived at USCIS
Nov. 27,2009 - NOA for AP and EAD received (16 days)
Dec. 04,2009 - received biometric schedule ( 23 days)
Ddec 11, 2009-received RFE ( repeat medical)
Dec. 17, 2009 - biometric schedule (36 days)
Dec. 30,2009 - sent RFE
Jan. 21, 2010 - received my Advance Parole
Jan .28,2010 - received my Employment Authorization
Feb. 25,2010 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!THANKS BE TO GOD!

#57 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (bardge24 @ Aug 6 2009, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi guys!!!

know what????my friend is already here in FL!!!she flew with me!wowww!!the immigration did not even asked her...but well..we're hoping that everything will work out smoothly on adjustment of her status...tnx for your prayers guys!God is good..all the time!

Welcome to the U.S.A!

Out of curiousity, did she call the Embassy or anything?

She should probably call the 800 number now that she is in the U.S. to confirm where she needs to send the death certificate and if they would like her to send anything else.

#58 Abby143Sheryl

Abby143Sheryl
  • Members
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Fast cars and pool
  • ca
  • Local Office:New Orleans, Louisiana

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:41 PM

here is the video i found on this subject
hope it help the lady, good luck
abby n sheryl

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Our Love Story and Visa Journey.
05/06/2008 First time i saw her on filipina heart. and send her email.
05/11/2008 We started talking on Yahoo Messenger and still talking 24/7 non stop yet.
08/19/2008 Meet her first time in person on manila airport.
08/19/2008 Propose to her with the diamond ring, she accpeted it gladly with smile.
08/20/2008 Returned to New Orleans.
11/30/2008 Go to USEM manila for SINGLENESS CERTIFICATE
12/17/2008 Married in a big church in CANDELARIA, QUEZON.
12/19/2008 Return to New Orleans.
03/12/2009 Sent I-130
03/18/2009 I-130 NOA1
04/07/2009 Trip to PHilippines to see my beautiful wife.
04/28/2009 Return to New Orleans
05/12/2009 I-130 Approved
05/28/2009 DS-3032 received
05/30/2009 I -864 Bill received
05/30/2009 IV Bill received
05/30/2009 I-864 and IV Bills Paid
06/02/2009 Sent DS-3032
06/04/2009 Sent I-864EZ
06/05/2009 NVC recieved I-864EZ signed by R. Austin
06/12/2009 NVC send DS-3032 acceptance email.
06/24/2009 Sent DS-230
06/25/2009 NVC receieved DS230 signed by R. Austin
07/08/2009 NYC log in fail, almost done with NVC.
07/09/2009 NYC Case Closed via AVR.
07/10/2009 Interview Date assign AUGUST 18th, 2009 @ 8:30 am
07/13/2009 Medical Passed.
07/14/2009 Result of medical in hand.
08/18/2009 Interivew @ Manila PASSED
08/20/2009 Visa in hand.
08/22/2009 CFO stamped on passport.
08/26/2009 Flight to USA.
08/26/2009 POE. Guam then Guam to Hawaii.
08/27/2009 Hawaii to Houston then Louisiana By Car.
abby n sheryl

#59 MrkGrismer

MrkGrismer
  • Moderators
  • 12,836 posts
  • lo

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Abby143Sheryl @ Aug 6 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
here is the video i found on this subject
hope it help the lady, good luck
abby n sheryl

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

Again, that applies to people that have been married LESS THEN TWO YEARS. Not the case being discussed here, the subject here was married over two years.

#60 Ampalaya

Ampalaya

Latest creation!

• 4,744 posts
  • ca

Posted 06 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (MrkGrismer @ Aug 6 2009, 02:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the U.S.A!

Out of curiousity, did she call the Embassy or anything?

She should probably call the 800 number now that she is in the U.S. to confirm where she needs to send the death certificate and if they would like her to send anything else.

Can't always rely on the USCIS "mis" information services answers.

As I mentioned before. She should get a attorney.

If she'd not out of status yet she soon will be.

It would be nice to know in case this occurs again if she did call the the embassy and if she did attend CFO and if so what happened in both cases.

Edited by Ampalaya, 06 August 2009 - 09:34 PM.

All PAU!
Been there! Did it all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users