happyface
  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • ne
  • Local Office:Indianapolis

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:51 PM

:)
Ilove to read a health book and i like to share that fish is more nutritionist than meat i dont know guys if you agree with this ,eat three or more serving of fish per week many studies demonstrating links between higher fish intake and low rates of coronary heart disease and cancer.the fat in fish is of the omega-3 variety which seems to keep blood from getting sticky and to decearse the likelihood af having a stroke. i love fish than meat and my husband is getting to used to eat too.thank you for reading my post.god bless you all.

#2 LadyGrismer

LadyGrismer

Moderator Filipina section

• Moderators
  • 2,348 posts
  • Visa type:K-1
  • te

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:09 PM

yes you right :) i remember there was a commercial in the phil., about sardines or century tuna, and they say the omega oil of the fish is good for the heart. Thanks for sharing happy this healthful tip happy face, God bless :)

#3 prettyonyx

prettyonyx
  • Members
  • 459 posts
  • Visa type:Removing Conditions
  • te

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:15 PM

great info happyface...my hubby started eating a lot of fish coz his friend said its good for the brain.i don't know if its true or not..thanks for sharing this info..God bless
my space
my blog
my photo video

Dance like no one is watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like no one is listening,
Live like it's heaven on earth.

-William Purke-

#4 happyface

happyface
  • Members
  • 122 posts
  • ne
  • Local Office:Indianapolis

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:55 PM

yes you right :) i remember there was a commercial in the phil., about sardines or century tuna, and they say the omega oil of the fish is good for the heart. Thanks for sharing happy this healthful tip happy face, God bless :)

Yes they always show on commercial on tv in phils.thank you and your welcome.

great info happyface...my hubby started eating a lot of fish coz his friend said its good for the brain.i don't know if its true or not..thanks for sharing this info..God bless

I dont know also if good for the brain maybe its true.good coz its good for your hubby eat more fish just like my hubby i intruduced him more fish than meat.help them to stay fit.cheers for that

#5 denterprise

denterprise
  • Moderators
  • 2,962 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, tennis, traveling
  • te
  • Local Office:Orlando

Posted 26 September 2006 - 09:36 PM

I do like fish, so this is something health I can enjoy.
God is Good all the time

Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users