Issues with the new software

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Is anyone having issues with the new software? The reason I ask is because things seem to be quiet since it was installed and I was wondering if it is related in any way? 

I see some issues brought up in the announcement thread HERE and possibly we can discuss those and others here.

As for how to start a new topic, I go to the topic itself in the main index menu HERE and pick the category it would best fit in and click on that and then on top right it will have the start new topic icon. If anyone does not see the start new topic icon then please let us know since each member category has different settings, so I see them but that does not mean everyone else does but I suspect they should? 

I happen to like the new software and feel it improves the look of the forum. How about you, do you like the new look? 

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#2 HAWK

HAWK
  • Root Admin
  • 5,063 posts
  • Visa type:K-3
  • ch

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:26 AM

IE 8 is having some problems , I sent Roaddog a message and he is working on it. Just give us a few days to get the bugs worked out. There's always problems when we do an update but we get them worked out as quick as we can. 

#3 Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee
  • Moderators
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:47 PM

I am using Chrome and the IP. Board skin and I noticed recently and again this morning, that when I post including a quote the post is not at the bottom (last post) and then when I refresh the page the post shows correctly on the bottom as the last post. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this issue?

Retired, happily married since 94 & live part time in Cebu City and the rest of the time in Florida, USA.

#4 Shep

Shep
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Visa type:Naturalization, None
  • te

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

I am using Chrome and the IP. Board skin and I noticed recently and again this morning, that when I post including a quote the post is not at the bottom (last post) and then when I refresh the page the post shows correctly on the bottom as the last post. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this issue?

Problem might be rectified if you guys update as you are using a buggy version, 3.4 when the latest is 3.4.2. The "quotes" in the editor has been changed in the latest version to include the name of person you are quoting so its worth updating just for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users